Based on Click to view
Artist clouds-move-on [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

RPW Exchange 2017

Postby clouds-move-on » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:51 am

Welcome to the Rpw Exchange 2017! In this event, you participate in a secret-santa like exchange; you design a rpw of someone's wishes, and they design one for you! There are even two options; the rpw option, where you exchange designs, or, alternatively, the art option, where you exchange art! You can also enter for both, or just one!

For non-owners, you can get your first rpw! That means yes, to enter, you don't have to be an owner!

The exchanges will be assigned randomly, using a random number generator. Sign ups close December 23rd, and the art and rpws are due by January 7th.

Rules

Designs are allowed 1 rare trait unlimited under. You can not go above 1 rare trait.
You may only design 1.
Leave the designs covered until I post you may reveal them! Reveal day is January 7th, cs rollover!
Once you are finished, please add me to the lines so I can approve the design.
I'll post it is approved once approved. But do not reveal until after the raffle results.
Can't use oekaki? You may draw it on custom lines off-site, but it must be transferred later on! When posting here, you MUST note that you will not be using oekaki, and then you can PM me your design when finished.
Please no plain-color designs! The rpw must have at least 1 design on it, and eyes should be colored visibly different from body. One flat color will not count
Adding to the above, just keep in mind to put some effort into your design! Do the best your abilities can allow, to be sure the end-trades are fair. It would be unfair for one user to put a lot into their design to receive one with no effort put into it.
No sub species are allowed.

Form

First part is mandatory, and the second and third parts are the rpw exchange and art exchange, respectively.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Will you be designing on or off oekaki?:[/b]
[b]What are you best at designing?:[/b]
[b]Which exchange are you participating in, design, art, both?:[/b]

[b]What Themes You Like:[/b]
[b]What Edits You Favor:[/b]
[b]What Themes You Dislike:[/b]

[b]RPWs you want art of:[/b]
[b]Other Notes:[/b]
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:36 pm, edited 9 times in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW Exchange 2017

Postby clouds-move-on » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:52 am

Entrants

1. ☁Lady Raincloud☁ (form) (design) - finished design
2. wolf ;; (form) (both) - finished both
3. viixen (form) (both) - finished both
4. ~Prophecy~ (form) (design) - finished
5. GasW0lf (form) (design) - finished
6. И O T A K E R (form) (both) - finished Both
7. Simonpet (form) (both) - finished both
8. SkyWishes21 (form) (both) - finished both
9. Glomp (form) (design) - finished
10. Snowseph (from) (both) - finished both
11. Firedancer77 (form) (both) - finished both
12. Zuppe (form) (design) - finished
13. IrkenChu (form) (both) - finished both
14. •Ash Wolf• (form) (design) - finished
15. Chausie (form) (both) - Both finished
16. Weeping_Angel }Y{ (form) (design) - finished
17. Nodell (form) (design) - finished
18. booklover789 (form) (design) - finished
19. Bequen (form) (both) - finished both
20. Rhys~ (form) (design) - finished
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm, edited 31 times in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:15 am

Reveal Day Forms

On gift reveal day please post this under your rpws or, if off oekaki, post on this thread with the form! This is for archiving and sorting purposes so we know everyone got a wolf! As well as to list edits!

[b]Who this gift is for:[/b]
[b]Edits:[/b]
[b]Extras:[/b]

As for art, please post the art of this thread, so that I can know all art was completed. You can still pm it to your giftee, but you must post it here.

[b]Who this gift is for:[/b]
[b]Link or Links to art:[/b]
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:05 pm

Extra reserve.

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:36 pm

Open. :D

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:37 pm

Username: ☁Lady Raincloud☁
Will you be designing on or off oekaki?: On oekaki? It depends.
What are you best at designing?: I can design simple or complex and can do edits, but if too many edits are requested I may do it off oekaki. I will not design things based off demons.
Which exchange are you participating in, design, art, both?: Design only.

What Themes You Like: Cats, Winter- I love whites, blues, and blacks, as they are my three favorite colors! I also love birds based designs, and butterflies- my favorite butterfly is the monarch. I also have a ton of palettes I found online I really like here.
What Edits You Favor: Fluff edits, ear edits, tail edits, and sparkle, on fur or paint as all my favorite edits.
What Themes You Dislike: Demons, monsters, and themes alike to those I prefer to avoid.
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:04 pm

Username: wolf ;;
    Will you be designing on or off oekaki?: off oekaki
    What are you best at designing?: i can do a variety of themes, edits and colours, both complex and simple - it doesn't really phase me
    Which exchange are you participating in, design, art, both?: both

What Themes You Like: natural colours, dark bases with bright gradients, animal based designs such as dogs, cats, and even things like gecko's/lizards and horses. anything that works together and i can connect to - the rpws i have are vastly different to each other
    What Edits You Favor: i would really prefer to see hair, custom ears and custom tails - custom fur would be cool too, or some sort of fur edits. i also love heterochromia/coloured sclera!
    What Themes You Dislike: really neon bright themes, and colours + designs that don't work well together

RPWs you want art of: I don't really have a preference, my rpws can all be found here. although i would like to see art of older rpws of mine - such as hamish, legna and wren. but i don't mind which rpw/rpws are drawn, i'll appreciate the art either way!!
    Other Notes: i don't really have anything to add here,, but i hope everyone has fun for this part of the event nvn
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:31 am

Username: viixen
Will you be designing on or off oekaki?: on
What are you best at designing?: simple designs, here's an example of a design i made that shows what i'm best at
Which exchange are you participating in, design, art, both?: both

What Themes You Like: i really like pastel designs, or very soft browns. blue is my favorite color in the world, and an ocean theme or a fluffy dog theme would be super nice. In some cases I do like neon/ super bright colors if the colors are used well ;o;
What Edits You Favor: fluff, flop ears/ semi flop ears/ curly tails, just big floofy tails in general, chubbiness, really simple hair edits, hair tuft edits
What Themes You Dislike: honestly i'm fine with anything as long as super dull colors aren't used c: simple designs would also be nice, but anything is fine!

RPWs you want art of: here are all my wolves!
Other Notes:
if you look in the rpw misc thing i have cuddlebugs assigned to certain wolves, so if you wanna draw a bug with it's owner please feel free!

note- all wolves with a pak (see zim for example) need to be drawn with it, it's a part of their body

no preference on who's drawn but i do have some couples in there if you wanna do ship art!<3
-scruffy x plumberry
-thomas x junebug
-gerald x wave
-darwin x scarlett
-ire x zelda
-kylin x phoenix
-april x maggie may
-poppy x vendetta
-harlow x vivian
Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:29 am

Username: ~Prophecy~
Will you be designing on or off oekaki?: I am planning to do it on oekaki.
What are you best at designing?: simpleish designs? I dunno?
Which exchange are you participating in, design, art, both?: Design.

What Themes You Like: complex designs, swirly wing designs, animals on the design, non-symmetrical, natural with unnatural accents,
What Edits You Favor: for the rare I would love to see either colored blood & saliva or glowing eyes&paws&markings; two colors in paint would be nice, i would really appreciate fur edits, shaped pupils would be cool, tail & ear edits would be fantasticccccc
What Themes You dislike: designs heavily based off of already existing characters, designs too heavily based off of existing animals without unique designs, extremely simple designs

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GasW0lf » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:49 am

Username: GasW0lf
Will you be designing on or off oekaki?: Off
What are you best at designing?: Natural designs!
Which exchange are you participating in, design, art, both?: Design :)

What Themes You Like: Natural colors/markings, or even natural colors mixed with bright almost-neons
What Edits You Favor: just ear and tail edits
What Themes You Dislike: Probably anything too dark
Gone! Find me on DA as SatanDarling
══════════════
Come Join our discord based wolf SIM!
We are very friendly and have hand coloured wolves!
Collect and breed to your heart's content!

══════════════
GasW0lf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me