mini draco 15 by rurt

Based on Click to view
Artist rurt [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

mini draco 15

Postby rurt » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:26 am

a more complicated design for you guys!! im a huge fan tbh!
to win him tell me if they are athletic or lazy, and maybe go into some detail as of why! good luck!

long tail
short ears
rurt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: mini draco 15

Postby kiwi sauce » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:32 am

Name: Pietyr
      Are they Athletic?
      Not a chance. Pietyr is one of those people who, despite looking lean and physically fit,
      is actually quite lazy. He greatly prefers being the one lazing around and watching as
      those around him do all manner of menial labor in the effort to stay trim and healthy. He's
      one of the few blessed with an enviably high metabolism and can't seem to keep weight on.
      Much to the dismay of those around him. Pietyr also doesn't enjoy the byproducts that comes with
      athleticism in all it's many forms. Physically, he is not capable of sweating but panting is a wholly
      unattractive affair that his social image can do without. Being good or bad at sporting events can
      make or break how you're viewed by your peers and he is gratefully wedged somewhere in the
      mediocre category without completely botching any sort of sport or excelling in one - he's very
      happy in his averageness.

Last edited by kiwi sauce on Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaltyBirb » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:07 pm

Name:Leo

They're very athletic but very clumsy as well.

They would run all day and still have enough energy to jog some more but almost half of the time, they would either fall down or get lost from running almost everywhere.

(quite short but it's worth a try)
SaltyBirb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fudge » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:24 pm

Name: Sparket
Are they athletic:
Yes, indeed he is. He loves to run and get all that energy out! He loves to kick around balls and run after prey. His favorite thing to do is kick around his prey after he catches it. After he is done running around and playing with his prey, he eats it slowly. This is how he believes he gets more energy.
Last edited by Fudge on Mon May 6, 2024 6:44 pm, edited 9000 times in total.
melody | she/her | INTP | ♡
~Keep calm and carry on~
sig credit!

Image Image Image
Fudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rurt » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:44 am

boss. wrote:
      Name: Pietyr
      Are they Athletic?
      Not a chance. Pietyr is one of those people who, despite looking lean and physically fit,
      is actually quite lazy. He greatly prefers being the one lazing around and watching as
      those around him do all manner of menial labor in the effort to stay trim and healthy. He's
      one of the few blessed with an enviably high metabolism and can't seem to keep weight on.
      Much to the dismay of those around him. Pietyr also doesn't enjoy the byproducts that comes with
      athleticism in all it's many forms. Physically, he is not capable of sweating but panting is a wholly
      unattractive affair that his social image can do without. Being good or bad at sporting events can
      make or break how you're viewed by your peers and he is gratefully wedged somewhere in the
      mediocre category without completely botching any sort of sport or excelling in one - he's very
      happy in his averageness.

congrats! i loved this entry!
rurt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me