Quararaptor #014 by ABeardedDragon

Based on Click to view
Artist ABeardedDragon [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Quararaptor #014

Postby ABeardedDragon » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:01 am

This one is based on a husky. To win them, tell me about their collar! Why do they have it, how did they get it? c:

Username: DarkestTheDivine
Name: Snow
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Quararaptor #014

Postby mochii_ » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:55 am

Username: wolfdoglover
Name: Duke
Collar: One day when he was younger he was wandering around and stumbled across a human child. They were curious about each other and ended up playing around. The human playfully put the collar around his neck and he kept on wearing it. One day the child moved away, but Duke kept the collar to remind him of his friend.
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Indigo_the_indominus » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:17 pm

Username: indigo_the_indominus
Name: Kairo
Collar:You know models keep wild animals as pets? Well Kairo knows this for sure. he was cruelly imprisoned by
A famous model for a matter of years, Until one day he bit her. after that moment she was full of hatred towards him, after this he decided it was time to escape. Thankfully she wasn't keen on keeping him, so when he ran she made no attempt to catch him. he destroyed the stupid outfits and shoes she forced him to wear, but kept the collar as it comforted him.

"A pool just isn't the same as the ocean it has no energy. no life"
~linda gerber
╔═════════════════════════╗
Hi I'm Indigo, I am a Fandom crazy dinosaur who loves getting trades and new pets.
I love CS probably too much.... oh well what can you do I guess! I only joined in april!
Anyways thanks for reading and send a trade or a pm any time! I also do smol free art sometimes... just ask!
╚═════════════════════════╝

ImageImageImage

Indigo_the_indominus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby киσ¢кσυт » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:19 pm

Username: DarkestTheDivine
Collar:

Snow used to live up in the moutins with his master, or as you could say his owner or parent. As Normaly Snow and His Owner would occasoinally go out and walk on the mountain's. The Two Nuzled as they walked. But today was a bad day to be up in the moutain's....

-----
Snow looked at his owner and nuzzled him in the face. The old man laughed "Okay, Okay snow." he put a blue collar on him. The old man smiled at him, "Now i want you to keep this on, it's my token of love for you snow. You like a son to me.' the old man said, sense he was the only one ever in the small little cabin they lived in he was lonley. Snow nuged him again wanting to go outside, the old man sighed "Ah, Snow your like a child." he said rubbing Snow's head as he grabbed his hat and grabbed his boots. Snow walked outside with the old man, Snow would listen to the old man's story's and joke's. There was a storm coming in, Snow sensed it. The old man looked at his watch "Look's like a blizzard is coming in Snow..." he said as the wind and snow made it harder to see. Snow and the old man continued to walk for about three hour's, the old man looked at snow with a smile. "Snow... this is my end... I cannon't continue to go farther.... go on and take care of yourself..." Snow nugged the old man to get up; But he didn't Snow felt heartbroke but continued on anyway's never taking off the collar the old man gave him, as for it was a signiture for his love for the old man.

(WHEW that was sad and took forever to wrtie but i enjoyed it, GOOD LUCK :3 )
─ automobile enthusiast .
❀•°•════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════•°•❀
Hi, call me Eggo or my user!
I'm a transformers fan + in many
other fandoms. I am literally
addicted to hoarding. sobs;;
❀•°•════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════•°•❀
coding credit goes to sky!!
ImageImage
❀•°•═══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═══•°•❀
"You scratch my paint,
I scratch yours."

❀•°•═══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═══•°•❀
INTP-T | Adult
Always fear the wise man.
Artist, Writer and Roleplayer
❀•°•════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════•°•❀
My FR Lair
киσ¢кσυт

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheDarkestUnicorn » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:08 am

Username: TheDarkestUnicorn
Name: Blue
Collar: She got it from an abusive owner but got away and cannot get it off due to the end's to connect it wieldeded on.
TheDarkestUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:42 am

If everyone wants, I can end this in 24 hours. Still open to one more entry until then. c:
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:53 pm

Sorry about the wait, life and stuff! But congrats, I'll try make another raptor soon. c:
DarkestTheDivine wrote:Username: DarkestTheDivine
Collar:

Snow used to live up in the moutins with his master, or as you could say his owner or parent. As Normaly Snow and His Owner would occasoinally go out and walk on the mountain's. The Two Nuzled as they walked. But today was a bad day to be up in the moutain's....

-----
Snow looked at his owner and nuzzled him in the face. The old man laughed "Okay, Okay snow." he put a blue collar on him. The old man smiled at him, "Now i want you to keep this on, it's my token of love for you snow. You like a son to me.' the old man said, sense he was the only one ever in the small little cabin they lived in he was lonley. Snow nuged him again wanting to go outside, the old man sighed "Ah, Snow your like a child." he said rubbing Snow's head as he grabbed his hat and grabbed his boots. Snow walked outside with the old man, Snow would listen to the old man's story's and joke's. There was a storm coming in, Snow sensed it. The old man looked at his watch "Look's like a blizzard is coming in Snow..." he said as the wind and snow made it harder to see. Snow and the old man continued to walk for about three hour's, the old man looked at snow with a smile. "Snow... this is my end... I cannon't continue to go farther.... go on and take care of yourself..." Snow nugged the old man to get up; But he didn't Snow felt heartbroke but continued on anyway's never taking off the collar the old man gave him, as for it was a signiture for his love for the old man.

ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby киσ¢кσυт » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:37 pm

ABeardedDragon wrote:
Sorry about the wait, life and stuff! But congrats, I'll try make another raptor soon. c:
DarkestTheDivine wrote:Username: DarkestTheDivine
Collar:

-----

Oh yay! thanks!
─ automobile enthusiast .
❀•°•════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════•°•❀
Hi, call me Eggo or my user!
I'm a transformers fan + in many
other fandoms. I am literally
addicted to hoarding. sobs;;
❀•°•════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════•°•❀
coding credit goes to sky!!
ImageImage
❀•°•═══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═══•°•❀
"You scratch my paint,