Quararaptor #013 by ABeardedDragon

Based on Click to view
Artist ABeardedDragon [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Quararaptor #013

Postby ABeardedDragon » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:55 pm

Based on a bunch of birds? I don't know what to do for this one so FCFS, but you got to give them a personality!

Username: ✿Blσѕѕσм✿
Name: Amaya
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Quararaptor #013

Postby Tea- » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:06 am

Username: ✿Blσѕѕσм✿
Personality:Amaya is quite reserved. She likes hunting alone, running in the rain and watching the sunrise. She loves eating fruits and sometimes she shares them with a little buddy, a snake named Andy. She is cold on the outside but when you get to know her she is the most kind "person" you will ever meet. When someone she loves is in danger, she is not afraid to show what she can. She has three close friends whom she would die for.She acts like a mother sometimes and is very (over)protective.
89 words.I think
Last edited by Tea- on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tea-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:06 am

Congrats! c:

✿Blσѕѕσм✿ wrote:Username: ✿Blσѕѕσм✿
Personality: Amaya is quite reserved. She likes hunting alone, running in the rain and watching the sunrise. She loves eating fruits and sometimes she shares them with a little buddy, a snake named Andy. She is cold on the outside but when you get to know her she is the most kind "person" you will ever meet. When someone she loves is in danger, she is not afraid to show what she can. She has three close friends whom she would die for.She acts like a mother sometimes and is very (over)protective.
89 words. I think.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea- » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:07 am

ABeardedDragon wrote:
Congrats! c:

✿Blσѕѕσм✿ wrote:Username: ✿Blσѕѕσм✿
Personality: Amaya is quite reserved. She likes hunting alone, running in the rain and watching the sunrise. She loves eating fruits and sometimes she shares them with a little buddy, a snake named Andy. She is cold on the outside but when you get to know her she is the most kind "person" you will ever meet. When someone she loves is in danger, she is not afraid to show what she can. She has three close friends whom she would die for.She acts like a mother sometimes and is very (over)protective.
89 words. I think.

thank u, she is so beautiful and the colours go well ❤
Tea-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me