Quararaptor #009 by ABeardedDragon

Based on Click to view
Artist ABeardedDragon [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Quararaptor #009

Postby ABeardedDragon » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:16 pm

Here's a little rotten apple. Tell me about the time they were the biggest rotten apple ever, so the most bad behaved they've even been. No word limit or minimum. c:

Username: JordynSeesStars
Name: Visha
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Quararaptor #009

Postby Starred » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:25 pm

Username: JordynSeesStars
Name: Visha (Meaning Poison; His colors make him look poisonous :thumbup:)
Rotten Apple: The first time I adopted Visha, this is the mistake I never made again. Visha is sweet most of the time and does not cause too much trouble. But the one day I had to go off and work with an animal that was also misbehaving, I left Visha in the house and not in his enclosure. After I was done with the other rotten little menaces, I came back home and I thought Visha was in his enclosure. But boy was I very wrong. When I opened the door Visha was nowhere to be seen, and the couch had bitemarks and claw marks all over it, cushion pouring out of the incisions. My glass coffee table was scratched up and cracked at a corner. The TV was knocked over, but thankfully just against the wall since I had it at an angle. The plants were all knocked over, then I went into the kitchen. That just looked like a tornado blew through. Silverware and plates and bowls all over the floor, the sink was even running. The walls looks like he was running into them and clawing as well. By this point I was furious. But I continued to try and find the little menace, and there he was; On the floor, playing with what I assume to be the reason for all of this. Visha was playing with a mouse he had just caught. How can you be mad about that? But he was still one very rotten little apple.
"If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you, and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." - Chief Dan George
Starred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:22 pm

Congrats!

JordynSeesStars wrote:Username: JordynSeesStars
Name: Visha (Meaning Poison; His colors make him look poisonous :thumbup:)
Rotten Apple: The first time I adopted Visha, this is the mistake I never made again. Visha is sweet most of the time and does not cause too much trouble. But the one day I had to go off and work with an animal that was also misbehaving, I left Visha in the house and not in his enclosure. After I was done with the other rotten little menaces, I came back home and I thought Visha was in his enclosure. But boy was I very wrong. When I opened the door Visha was nowhere to be seen, and the couch had bitemarks and claw marks all over it, cushion pouring out of the incisions. My glass coffee table was scratched up and cracked at a corner. The TV was knocked over, but thankfully just against the wall since I had it at an angle. The plants were all knocked over, then I went into the kitchen. That just looked like a tornado blew through. Silverware and plates and bowls all over the floor, the sink was even running. The walls looks like he was running into them and clawing as well. By this point I was furious. But I continued to try and find the little menace, and there he was; On the floor, playing with what I assume to be the reason for all of this. Visha was playing with a mouse he had just caught. How can you be mad about that? But he was still one very rotten little apple.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starred » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:02 am

Thank you!
"If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you, and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." - Chief Dan George
Starred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me