Artist toy20243 [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Foxleps Adopt #22

Postby toy20243 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:59 pm

Username: Raven's Wing
Name: Shira
Story: Ever since Shira was young, she was popular with the males because of her markings. Even though they all fancied her, she didn't fancy them, they didn't go about it the right way. When she was old enough, she traveled pretty far, to a lovely valley wih ponds, meadows and forests. She claimed the valley and part of the surrounding mountian (for caves and cool rivers) as hers. She has a nice little hut/tree fort/burrow set up as her home, filled with crystals and practical little gadgets with adequate storage for food and little knick knacks. She decided to go back to her village to visit old family and friends. On the way back, she ran into some difficulty. As she was leaping throgh the trees, she lost her balance (which she very rarely does) and fell into a crevice, one that was the start of a revine. Sadly, she couldn't find a way out. She heard a male, just barely, walking by. She thought it was one of the ones from the village, who had come in to make fun of her. But no, it was Kilo (one of my other foxleps). He has a blindfold on, and refuses to take it off, so she was amazed as to how he helped her. He came with a vine rope, tossed it down with such precision it hit all the right notches so she could get up. He insisted he take the trek home with her, in case anything else happen. So Shira let him. He quite liked their home, and she let him stick around. After about 7 months, they finally, officially, became mates.
Last edited by toy20243 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

๐’ฎ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’Ÿ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚๐“ˆ
โ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹†
toy20243

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Foxleps Adopt #22

Postby toy20243 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:23 am

bump

toy20243

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merakify » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:24 pm

Username: Storm_33
Name: Ara
Story: Ara was a lonely Foxlep, and all she did was collect rocks. But one day she went on a walk and she saw a beautiful glow coming from a cave. She rushed inside and she saw a glowing orb. Ara was confused and she touched the orb and lights started flashing everywhere. She tried to look around but she was blinded by the light. The orb stopped flashing and it turned into a bird with beautiful feathers and the bird sat on Ara's back. "Hi there, little bird!" Ara smiled and decided to keep the bird and she walked out of the cave with it on her back. "I will name you Shine." She smiled at her pet bird and walked back to her home.
โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ
xxxtext text text text text text
โ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ
โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ
โ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ

wip

Image Image Image
Merakify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toy20243 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:00 am

bump, ill end this in 2 hours!

toy20243

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaz(: » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:02 pm

Username: Raven's Wing
Story: Ever since Shira was young, she was popular with the males because of her markings. Even though they all fancied her, she didn't fancy them, they didn't go about it the right way. When she was old enough, she traveled pretty far, to a lovely valley wih ponds, meadows and forests. She claimed the valley and part of the surrounding mountian (for caves and cool rivers) as hers. She has a nice little hut/tree fort/burrow set up as her home, filled with crystals and practical little gadgets with adequate storage for food and little knick knacks. She decided to go back to her village to visit old family and friends. On the way back, she ran into some difficulty. As she was leaping throgh the trees, she lost her balance (which she very rarely does) and fell into a crevice, one that was the start of a revine. Sadly, she couldn't find a way out. She heard a male, just barely, walking by. She thought it was one of the ones from the village, who had come in to make fun of her. But no, it was Kilo (one of my other foxleps). He has a blindfold on, and refuses to take it off, so she was amazed as to how he helped her. He came with a vine rope, tossed it down with such precision it hit all the right notches so she could get up. He insisted he take the trek home with her, in case anything else happen. So Shira let him. He quite liked their home, and she let him stick around. After about 7 months, they finally, officially, became mates.
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
โ™ซ Hi! I'm Kaz.
I love animals, acting, singing and
dancing, reading and trading! I hope you
have a nice day/night! Trade Thread โ™ซ

โ”—xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”›
โ”โ”โ”(๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ด๐”‚'๐“ผ)โ”โ”โ”โ”Image
โžŸโœ– โžŸ โœ– โžŸ โœ– โžŸ โœ– โžŸ
ฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦท โ€ข ฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦท โ€ข ฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦท

๐“˜'๐“ถ ๐“ช ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท!
creds
ฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦท โ€ข ฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦท โ€ข ฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦท

kaz(:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toy20243 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:50 am

Raven's Wing wrote:Username: Raven's Wing

Ahh i totally forgot to end this but i had to pick this one to win! But Storm_33 you get an HM!

toy20243

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merakify » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:44 am