TEZARI #180 by EmberWolf

Based on Click to view
Artist EmberWolf [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

TEZARI #180

Postby EmberWolf » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:48 pm

A very spotty homozygous tobiano mare to finish off our ceremonial opening event!

This Tezari is number 20 of 20 with a ceremonial collar for the v.2 opening event. The collar will not pass down.

arkin. wrote:
    Username: arkin.
    Tezari name: Namir
    Color: Chestnut tobiano
    Genotype: ee/FF/TOTO
    Height: 15.2 hh
    Story:
    A warning call echoed across the sandy expanse. Namir’s mother, Vella, raised her head immediately, looking in the direction of the sound. Namir’s gaze followed Vella’s, sensing the caution now emanating from the mare. She watched as a chestnut horse appeared at the top of a nearby ridge; Aderas, the lead stallion, tossed his head, majestic in the harsh light of the desert. But the movement triggered something in Vella. She knew it meant danger was coming. Namir watched her mother as the mare’s eyes turned to the horizon, where a dark smudge obscured the sky. Dust storm. Already the other horses had started to gather closer together. Aderas hurtled down the slope of the ridge towards the small herd, letting out a furious command: “Run!” The panic rippling through the herd exploded as the horses flew into a gallop within moments. Namir let out a frightened neigh as she lost sight of her mother, but within seconds Vella had appeared again by her side, urging her onwards. “We just have to get to the Cliffs! Stay by my side,” Vella told her. Ahead, Namir could only see the endless dunes, but she knew the Cliffs were hidden among them. Vella had warned her about the dust storms that could take her life if she wasn’t careful, but she had never seen one before. She looked behind her for a moment; the cloud seemed to have doubled in size already. The herd crested a dune, and there below were the Cliffs. In minutes, they had descended among the sandstone structures and hidden safely among the caves that would protect them from the fierceness of the storm. Namir sunk to the floor of their rocky shelter, legs shaking. Vella settled beside her, a comforting presence. “You’re safe, little one," she whispered.
Last edited by EmberWolf on Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
G.B.
"hi, i'm G.B., one of Ember's real life cats.
just so you know, Ember is just a site artist, she
can't help you with forum or game problems.
please submit a help ticket if you're
having issues!"
Rosie
"hey, i'm Ember's other cat, Rosie.
if you're wondering, her PM's are always
open if you have other questions or
just want to chat. she does not
take commissions anymore.
"

she/her | adult | full-time artist

i am mega busy these days, my time on CS is super limited. apologies if trades/pms/etc go unanswered - i just have other things that take precedence

>> free clearance pets <<
>> weekly giveaways <<
EmberWolf
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TEZARI #180 - available

Postby aray17 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:58 pm

Username: aray17
Tezari name: Bravery in my Bones // Alkaia
Story: As a foal, I used to run with the cheetahs and play with them. It would seem as if I was one. I spent a lot of time with the young cheetahs' moms and would let the little ones ride on my back. I became best of friends with many cheetahs and in time it paid off to have some friends looking out for me out in the wilderness. My mom and herd weren't too sure about me playing with cheetahs but they were so kind and friendly. When we were traveling through the savannah, an elderly herd member collapsed and a hyena attempted to attack her. Luckily, my childhood friends came to the rescue and fended off the lone assaliant. No longer did my friendship seem stupid or odd.
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ede » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:49 pm

Username: ede
    Tezari name: Kina // show name not decided!
    Story: I came from the wild sands in the heart of the desert. I grew up in a small herd of horses, my mother teaching me the tricks of living in the desert. We had to keep moving due to the scarcity of water and there was always a long, dusty trek to each waterhole. I remember one experience clearly.

We had arrived at the waterhole which had already been claimed by another herd. The stallion of that herd was tall, almost taller than my father. We skittered nervously around behind my father, our mouths dry. We had trekked far that day and my young foal legs were trembling from exhaustion. The only way we would get water would be if my father fought the other stallion for the right. They clashed together with such strength and ferocity.

I had never seen such power before in my short life. Eventually, my father beat the other stallion. They were both exhausted, panting heavily in the desert sun. If my father had not been the stronger of the two, we would have been driven away and I may not have made it through the day. Living in the desert taught me that life was tough and each drink or bite to eat was precious.

Inspired by Planet Earth II ‘Deserts’ episode
ede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arkinhallow » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:48 pm

Story:
    A warning call echoed across the sandy expanse. Namir’s mother, Vella, raised her head immediately, looking in the direction of the sound. Namir’s gaze followed Vella’s, sensing the caution now emanating from the mare. She watched as a chestnut horse appeared at the top of a nearby ridge; Aderas, the lead stallion, tossed his head, majestic in the harsh light of the desert. But the movement triggered something in Vella. She knew it meant danger was coming. Namir watched her mother as the mare’s eyes turned to the horizon, where a dark smudge obscured the sky. Dust storm. Already the other horses had started to gather closer together. Aderas hurtled down the slope of the ridge towards the small herd, letting out a furious command: “Run!” The panic rippling through the herd exploded as the horses flew into a gallop within moments. Namir let out a frightened neigh as she lost sight of her mother, but within seconds Vella had appeared again by her side, urging her onwards. “We just have to get to the Cliffs! Stay by my side,” Vella told her. Ahead, Namir could only see the endless dunes, but she knew the Cliffs were hidden among them. Vella had warned her about the dust storms that could take her life if she wasn’t careful, but she had never seen one before. She looked behind her for a moment; the cloud seemed to have doubled in size already. The herd crested a dune, and there below were the Cliffs. In minutes, they had descended among the sandstone structures and hidden safely among the caves that would protect them from the fierceness of the storm. Namir sunk to the floor of their rocky shelter, legs shaking. Vella settled beside her, a comforting presence. “You’re safe, little one," she whispered.
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmberWolf » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:15 am

Sorry for the late judging, it was VERY hard to choose between this and ede - both of you guys had very nice stories! Very difficult choice so good job both c:
arkin. wrote:
    Story:
G.B.
"hi, i'm G.B., one of Ember's real life cats.
just so you know, Ember is just a site artist, she
can't help you with forum or game problems.
please submit a help ticket if you're
having issues!"
Rosie
"hey, i'm Ember's other cat, Rosie.
if you're wondering, her PM's are always
open if you have other questions or
just want to chat. she does not
take commissions anymore.
"

she/her | adult | full-time artist

i am mega busy these days, my time on CS is super limited. apologies if trades/pms/etc go unanswered - i just have other things that take precedence

>> free clearance pets <<
>> weekly giveaways <<
EmberWolf
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TEZARI #180