Artist Fernathy [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Felus #17

Postby Fernathy » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:43 am

A marshmallow Hot Boy (TM)

About Feli
Feli [plural form of "Felus"] are cat-like creatures about two feet tall on average. Although their high level of intelligence is unique, they are most recognized for their tails. Flame-like in appearance, they flow and glow in vibrant colors. Despite being reminiscent to fire, their tails are harmless, and are silky and liquidy to the touch.

edits; (c) tail, fur, mane

To win this felus, tell me about a time they went camping! What made it memorable?
Up to 500 words and an art piece allowed.

Ends a week from today! (June 26)

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Fernathy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Felus #17

Postby friggin' foxes » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:07 am

9TailedFox 》Phoenix 》Male

Art: X

Story:
Phoenix decided to go camping by himself, his friends were all busy doing their own things and he really wanted to go. At the campsite Phoenix had a bit of trouble setting things up and it took longer then if he had a person there, but he managed to set up camp. When Phoenix realized he hadn't got fire wood it was already dark out but he decided to go into the forest to retrieve wood. Phoenix went further and further into the woods until he found himself lost. The forest was quite scary at night and he had heard animal noises and crack in ngsgshg stick sout he became very nervous. A rustle came from the bushes in front of him, his heart began to beat faster and faster and then an animal jumped from the bushes. He screamed, terrified, but the as nim as long only stared. The Animal wasn't a scary beast but a small red fox. He breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed. The fox however, stopped staring at him and signalled him to follow. Phoenix was already lost so he followed the Foxes. Ithe led him through the forest over logs and through the trees they went. Finally Phoenix and the focus reached a clearing, the fox had led him back to his camp. The fox was no behind him as he rushed into the clearing, when he went to thank the fox it was gone. If not for the fox Phoenix knew he would have been lost for days and he still remembersome the kind thing the fox had done.

Last edited by friggin' foxes on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 33 times in total.
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:46 am

THEIR TOO CUTE TO PASS UP

RES
        koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
        discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
        RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || [BIG OUNCE] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Arize !!

Postby recherché. » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:15 am

Username: Kaori Miyazono.
Name: Arize.

Story:
Arize has never been a fan when it came to going outside, and he especially didn't
like when people forced it upon him. And of course, his father had forced him to go
camping with him. At first, Arize hated it. It was a little okay in the beginning besides
all of the miles that they had to walk to get to the campground, and in all honesty, he
may have fallen over rocks a couple of times. And to make matters worse, he ran out
of water! But soon enough, the two of them arrived, and Arize had to rush to get some
water. Of course, there was no reception, so he hated being outside even more! And the
mosquitoes were coming out now! Ouch! Now he really hated being outside, and he was
hungry! As Arize was pouting by all of his luck, his father then pulled out some chocolate,
marshmallows, and graham crackers! The Felus's eyes lit up as he was handed a long stick
which he put the marshmallow on, and held it close to their fire that was brought alive by
twigs and logs. Now he was starting to like it! He took a graham cracker and split it in half,
putting a square of chocolate on one half and set the marshmallow down on the chocolate,
before pressing them together with the other cracker. Taking a bite, Arize jumped in joy,
"Delicious!!"
Last edited by recherché. on Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby holmes221B » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:08 am

Username: holmes221B
    Name: Firetail
    Story:
    Camping has not always been a blast for Firetail, but this time was one to remember. Let's start from the beginning, shall we? A couple of her friends decided to go camping. How did they decide that, you may ask? Well, it was a random idea. Yes, a random idea. Moving on. Firetail was also invited to this camping trip, but she at first declined the invitation. She claimed that she had work to do, but in reality, she didn't. She just didn't want to participate. Firetail's past camping experiences ended up in either an argument, a chase from some beast, or a fight against a bear. As you probably already figured out, she didn't like to go camping. However, her friends persuaded her into joining them. Of course, she hesitantly accepted the offer and joined them on their camping trip.

The group camped for about four days. And yes, this time, there were no problems whatsoever. Firetail kept a journal just for camping, and of course, multiple entries involved the camping problems of the past. However, when she decided to write in it, she filled the pages with many great memories of this camping trip. The most memorable one was when they all went to see the river flowing down from the mountains. Yes, their camping trip consisted of the mountains and the forest. One of Firetail's friends decided to hop on the rocks in the river. Of course, Firetail and the others warned her to not attempt such a thing. However, her friend did so, and she fell in the river. Instead of being angry, she was laughing. Firetail's remaning friends decided to do the same, and they all fell in the water. Firetail decided to do the same, but she didn't hop of the rocks. She immediately jumped into the river, laughing with the others. Firetail enjoyed that event, and she decided to mark that specific page so that she wouldn't forget.

And so, as Firetail returned home from this camping trip, the first thing she did at home was open her journal and read the page that included this memorable event.

(Okay, I felt like this is pretty cheesy, but oh well. XD)

"Sherlock Holmes. Surely you've heard of me?"

xxImage
Imagexx
- Sherlock Holmes
(Dai Gyakuten Saiban)

holmes221B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lindycat » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:48 pm

Username: pacifico
Name: Ebony
Story:
When Ebony was born, her mother abandoned her and she got left out with other Feli kits.
But she met her first friend, and grew up with him. They had a really fun time! Until Ebonys friend had to leave.
She was left alone for quite a while, went through depression, and a rough childhood. after 5 years of complete sadness, she met another Felus who was new, and was quite unique. They were a successful pair of friends. They then lived a good life together!
WIP.
me and my sister share this account :3

SIS DONT REMOVE THAT
Lindycat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Arize !!

Postby eli ayase » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:50 am

since fernathy is unable to judge this, i will be doing so!

the winner is...!

Kaori Miyazono. wrote:
Username: Kaori Miyazono.
Name: Arize.

Story:
Arize has never been a fan when it came to going outside, and he especially didn't
like when people forced it upon him. And of course, his father had forced him to go
camping with him. At first, Arize hated it. It was a little okay in the beginning besides
all of the miles that they had to walk to get to the campground, and in all honesty, he
may have fallen over rocks a couple of times. And to make matters worse, he ran out
of water! But soon enough, the two of them arrived, and Arize had to rush to get some
water. Of course, there was no reception, so he hated being outside even more! And the
mosquitoes were coming out now! Ouch! Now he really hated being outside, and he was
hungry! As Arize was pouting by all of his luck, his father then pulled out some chocolate,
marshmallows, and graham crackers! The Felus's eyes lit up as he was handed a long stick
which he put the marshmallow on, and held it close to their fire that was brought alive by
twigs and logs. Now he was starting to like it! He took a graham cracker and split it in half,
putting a square of chocolate on one half and set the marshmallow down on the chocolate,
before pressing them together with the other cracker. Taking a bite, Arize jumped in joy,
"Delicious!!"

congratulations to kaori miyazono! i loved this adorable story! it suited so much < 3 enjoy your felus!

ImageImageImage
infp, taurus sun, pisces moon, leo rising.
i like peaches, sushi, socks, swimming, &
league of legends. also dogs. i love dogs.
to do;
sig art by me
icon by cicamicu, the richard to my ear
my kalons
eli ayase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:09 am

ohmygod
Wth
I wasn't even expecting to win??
thank you so much!!! ;o;
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:12 am

Kaori Miyazono. wrote:
ohmygod
Wth
I wasn't even expecting to win??
thank you so much!!! ;o;

Congrats you can keep the art.^^
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Curious » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:20 pm

This felus has been gifted to pIantfood.
Curious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me