Based on Click to view
Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

SCS Custom and Adopt #339/#340

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon May 08, 2017 3:48 pm

Second Chance Shelter wrote: Second Chance Shelter is a bread rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate breads of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our loaves are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
These two had been evading capture for months, causing havoc and general chaos in dog parts, zoos, city streets and sometimes farms. We suspect that they are probably half-siblings, but aren't sure as they we don't know their parents. Though, they seem to be close enough as they were often caught wrecking picnics together and causing general havoc. Though, we are sure that this was mostly the darker one's fault.
PROMPT: What do they think of their halfbrother, Arlotto? [My Extra Policy]

#339 German Shepherd- Standard Schnauzer Mix
Username: ~HєуRєι~
Name: Arlotto
Sex: Male
Collar: x
Info:x

#340 Siberian Husky-Standard Schnauzer Mix

ChristainAnimalLover wrote:

"With our backs to the wall, the darkness will fall
We never quite thought we could lose it all
Ready, aim, fire, ready, aim, fire

Off in the distance, there is resistance"

~ Ready Aim Fire by Imagine Dragons

------------------------------
    -- ChristainAnimalLover
    -- Otarlo
    -- Male [heterosexual]
    -- Collar
    ------------------------------

Base Personality Traits:
    - Cunning
    - Brave
    - Stubborn
    - Bold
    - Intelligent
    - Witty

Behind the Name:

---I dew a blank at first and while trying to think, I started thinking about the name of your boy and thought it was rather fitting for his appearance. I decided to play with the letters a bit, thinking it would be neat if their names were similar, and came up with Otarlo; pronounced "ah-tar-low" with a short "o".
---Nicknames include Arlo, Tarlo, O'Tar and just Lo. I have a habit of giving my characters nicknames, even if their name is already fairly short. I think it's endearing to call a character by a name other than that which is given, almost like...we're closer than standing on formality. Silly I know, but that's me.

What he thinks of Arlotto:

---Even thought the two are only technically half brothers, sharing only one parent, they grew up together and have been inseparable until now. If you saw one, it could be guaranteed the other was not far behind. Tarlo has never cared that they aren't fully related, despite what others may have thought - Arlotto has been, is and will always be, his brother. Simple as that.
---Otarlo has always been the strategist, often thinking three steps ahead. Lotto has always been good with the ladies, both human and canine, and that has come in quite handy many a time; in a way, it gives Tarlo one less thing to think about - Lotto is always predictable if there is a female around.
---Otarlo and Arlotto have a blast terrorizing public places and playing minor pranks. They usually have two motives - just for kicks or to get food abandoned in the chaos. Even though they are no longer strays on the streets, both dogs love getting together and reminiscing about the "old times" of these escapades. Needless to say, they often get into trouble "for old times sake" along the way.
---Sometimes it feels like he's always having to pull Lotto out of some kind of trouble or another. While it can get on his nerves at times, Tarlo knows it's just a part of who his brother is and he wouldn't change a thing. Occasionally Arlotto regrets when he's lied and cheated to get what he wanted at the time and Tarlo does his best to console or distract his brother from these depressing thoughts.

Commonly Said Quotes:
    "I'm hungry."
    "We gotta jet!"
    "Let's find somthin to eat."
    "C'mon Arlo, she's taken."
    "Hey, you cheated! Again!"
    "Phht, liar."
    "Yeah, yeah..."
Details:
    - Adopt Number
    - Show Title
      Unknown
    - Breed
      Siberian Husky-Schnauzer Mix
    - Sire
      Unknown
    - Dam
      Unknown
    - Littermates
      Arlotto
    - Prosfession
      Unknown
    - Placement
      Unknown
    - Theme
      Ready, Aim, Fire! by Imagine Dragons

The Origins of Some Scars:
--------A short story
---"Hey O'Tar! I hear there's a farm down the road...You up for chasing some chickens?" Arlotto called over his shoulder as he trotted up a small incline in the dirt road.
---"Psshh! You know it!" Tarlo called back with a chuckle.
---The two dogs came up on the farm within ten minutes and stopped at the fence. They looked around to make sure there was no one around to spoil their fun right away, then headed for the tell-tale chicken wire. They crept up behind the coop, eagerly watching all the hens poke about the front half of the yard, completely oblivious to their presence. With a quick not from Arlotto, Tarlo bolted forward. Chaos ensued as the dogs raced around the pen, chasing one screeching foul after another. Finally, the farmer's wife heard the commotion from the kitchen and came out to see the cause. Seeing the two large strays, she began smacking her empty pan with the wooden spoon she had carried out with her.
---"Uh-oh. We gotta jet Arlotto!" Tarlo called and headed for the edge of the pen, sailing over the poor fence with ease. The sound of skittering dirt told him his brother was right behind him. Arlotto took the lead and headed fro the nearest indication of the farm's boarder, a rickety barbed-wire fence. Trusting his brother fully, Tarlo followed without hesitation.
---Being physically smaller, Arlotto had no problem darting through the oval hole in the wire's uneven lines. Tarlo was less fortunate and cried out when one of the barbs scraped across his muzzle as he scrambled through.
---Arlotto glanced over his shoulder at the cry, "C'mon! We can't stop here!" He said urgently, his every instinct telling him to keep running. "Can you run?" He asked.
---Tarlo nodded, barley able to see through the pain he followed mostly on his other senses.
---Once they were a safe distance away, Arlotto gingerly cleaned the wound as best as he could, "You'll be fine, but it'll scar." He said once he's finished.
---Tarlo grinned, "Good. Adds some character. Shows how tough I am." He said haughtily, standing tall in an overly-exaggerated show of pride. They both burst out laughing heartily.
~ ~ ~

---The two strays trotted into the deserted ally; humans tended to throw their unwanted leftovers into the dark expanse rather than hold onto it until they could find a trash can. There was a hap-hazard chain link fence, on one end and few dumpsters sat helter-skelter along the the buildings. Newspapers and other trash littered the ground making it interesting to look for food; Tarlo especially liked the challenge this presented. As soon as he'd turned the corner, he put his nose to the ground and quickly found a reward. He slurped up a french fry he'd found under a work-out pamphlet, earning a mildly irritated scowl from Arlotto; Tarlo made a face in return. Arlotto rolled his eyes and headed further into the ally, hoping for an easier find; Tarlo followed behind at a slower pace, still sniffing the ground.
---Just behind one of the dumpsters on the right-hand side, there was a crumpled sleeping bag and other items indicating someone likely "lived" there. Arlotto wagged his tail, making a dull repetitive thump against the side of the metal container, as he helped himself to the partially-filled take-out bags. Hearing the commotion, Tarlo trotted over, eager to see what his brother had found, and quickly joined his feast. They had nearly depleted the stash when an angry shout made them both jump. Tarlo backed up a step and peered around the corner of the dumpster to see a man in ragged clothes standing at the entrance to the ally.
---"Hey! That's my food you filthy mutts! Get outta here!" He shouted, raising a hand that clutched an empty glass soda bottle.
---Arlotto and Tarlo shared a glance before they bolted for the other end of the ally, both thoroughly enjoying their situation. The man chased after them as far as his bed then threw the empty bottle, hoping it would detour the strays from coming back. The bottle sailed through the air with a soft hum and collided with the corner of a sturdy wooden crate as Tarlo ran by. The impact shattered the glass and the momentum sent the shards flying, two of which glanced off of Tarlo's shoulder as he passed. He grimaced but didn't falter and reached the fence a few strides later. He stopped to allow his brother to crawl through the gap where the chain link had been detached from the brick, and followed after him.
---"That looks like it hurts." Arlotto commented once they were safely away from the ally and had stopped to catch their breath.
---Tarlo shrugged and glanced toward the sting, "Nah, not really. Can barely feel it." He said lightly, then broke out laughing, "Did you see the look on that guys face?!"

"A man on a mission, changing the vision
I was never welcome here

We don't have a choice to stay
We'd rather die than do it your way"

~ Ready Aim Fire by Imagine Dragons

(just so you know, they and their offspring cannot breed with eachother as they are half siblings)
Genes
#339 German Shepherd-Standard Schnauzer Mix
'Silver w/ Black Agouti'
kk // EE // BB // Dd // slsl // Awa // SS // mm // rr // TiTi // CwCw // gg // uu
*this pet's scars are not due to genetics and therefore cannot be bred into offspring!

#340 Siberian Husky-Standard Schnauzer Mix
'Fawn w/ Black Agouti and Urajiro'
--
*this pet's scars are not due to genetics and therefore cannot be bred into offspring!

*siblings! Cannot breed with eachother!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:04 pm, edited 13 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Adopt and Custom Pair #339/#340

Postby persay » Mon May 08, 2017 3:49 pm

Username:
Name:
Collar:
Personality:
What do they think of Arlotto:

mork
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Mon May 08, 2017 9:22 pm

Username: SergeantWinter
Name: Rocco
Collar: Blue Rope Collar
Personality: Rocco is the strong and silent type, who never speaks unless there is something that needs to be said, or when he is spoken to. He is the background, the observer, the watcher, to make sure nothing goes wrong. So he is always on alert and looking over his shoulder whenever he is in a calm situation, because he knows that a wicked storm will approach. It’s just a matter of when and how. Rocco is highly independent as he hasn’t truly taken to having an owner yet, such as walks and being stuck inside a house. He can do things for himself such as unlocking doors to get out, providing his own meals, and the like. The thing he can’t stand though is being a leash, and having to lay around and do nothing in a house. Which generally leads to him tearing the house the apart. Interestingly enough, off leash on walks, Rocco is a golden boy. That is up until you turn your back on him. The schnauzer mix always wants to be on the move. It is how he lived his whole life, on the go, traveling from city to city, town to town, country to country. He knows all the ins and outs, and keeps deep connections within the street dog community. Rocco isn’t afraid to do a favour for someone so that they will owe him in return, but he has boundaries and it is only so that the someone will be in debt to him. Blood relations are the only thing that the schnauzer mix will do anything for without questions asked. Other than that, he is never ever in debt to someone else. Rocco always thinks before he acts and plans ahead of time. Which is how he and Arlotto evaded capture for so long, he constantly is “cleaning up Arlotto’s mess”. Always helping his brother out of difficult situations, whether it’s with cheating or women. It is a skill that has proved very helpful, to be quick as a whip and a problem solver, as well as a good actor. On the drop of a dime, the schnauzer can change his persona so that he can fall into a crowd and gain information quickly. He doesn’t slip up or leak information either, the perfect undercover cop. Except he doesn’t snitch or rat people out, although he doesn’t trust people either. So Rocco tends to keep everyone at a distance, sometimes even his own brother. He just needs time to himself and his thoughts, because he is more a soft hearted tramp. A tramp around the edges. There are so many things that the schnauzer mix regrets, that he wishes he could fix. But he can’t, it’s in the past now and what is done is done. He bottles up his emotions and buries them deep, so that he doesn’t have to deal with it. Otherwise his emotions would hold him back from being just as sly and cunning as his brother.
What do they think of Arlotto: Rocco shares different morals than Arlotto, so he does disapprove of his brother’s nature to be dishonest and disloyal. It makes him even distrust Arlotto, and silently question his brothers motives at times. But Rocco would never admit to these thoughts he has of Arlotto. He loves his half brother to the point that he refuses to recognize Arlotto has his half brother. Arlotto is his full fledged brother. Rocco even takes responsibility for Arlotto’s actions most of the time, and has to deal with the fallout. They do have their arguments and disagreements because Rocco won’t let his brother walk all over him, but generally he never goes against Arlotto’s word and always has his back no matter what. He just wishes that Arlotto could learn from his mistakes and evolve, learn to think of the outcomes of his actions before doing it. It is because of him that he is now captured, and sure Rocco is angry this has happened, but Arlotto is brother. Arlotto is also Rocco’s idol because he has no regrets. He wishes more than anything that he could remove that weight off his shoulders, and for that he is envious of his brother.
The New Family: Erin and Chris Hughes were looking to adopt once again after they had managed to expand their bakery. That not only meant that they had more a bigger and better bakery, but they also finally had a staff, so they had more free time on their hands. Being a fresh bakery though meant food, and caused a lot of attention from street dogs, including a certain Arlotto and Rocco. Before the schnauzer mixed brothers were captured by the shelter, they were both notorious for stealing food from the bakery. Although it was more like Erin fed them the scraps of the day when she went to put the garbage out, and then with Chris one of the dogs would distract him while the other stole the bag of food from Chris’s hands. Chris had even tried to place a bowl of dog food outside by the alleyway exit door, where the garbage is stored, as to deter them from stealing the bag from him. But the bowl was always left untouched by the thieving brothers, and they just continued to steal from him. So next time he tried to do a bowl of dog treats, it didn’t really work either since one Arlotto ran off with the bowl of treats in his mouth and Rocco ran off with the bag of day old baked goods. Chris never saw that bowl again. Eventually things turned into a game for the schnauzer mix brother, because Chris was always trying something new to stop them from taking the bag away from him. The whole reason why Chris didn’t want them having though was because he was afraid the dogs were going to get sick. Dogs are meant to eat to baked goods like bread, the yeast isn’t good for their digestive system, but I suppose when you are living on the streets there isn’t much choice. He also didn’t like the fact of how Arlotto warmed up to Erin so much, it was like the dog had her wrapped around his paw. It was disturbing, Chris didn’t even like human males getting close to his sister.
When the time came for the Hughes twins to adopt choose their dog, they hadn’t see the schnauzer mixes it in awhile. It became clear that the dogs were caught because they saw Rocco in an adoption kennel. Much to Chris’s disagreement, they ended up taking Rocco home with them. He truly did try to encourage to go look at the german pointer, or the otterhound, or even the papillon, but her heart was set on the schnauzer. The adjustment was hard, especially since Rocco and Chris had this unspoken argument of wanting to be the top dog in the house. It was a constant battle but it brought the bakery more business, thanks to Erin posting videos online of the man and the schnauzer mixes passive aggressive taunts at one another. She actually turned it into a blog on tumblr. The most hilarious is whenever the schnauzer mix would cuddle up with Erin and purposefully made a big deal out of it, because hris would glare and Erin would scold him with Rocco smirking in victory, like he’s untouchable by Chris. Or even with that bag of sweets still, it was a challenge for Chris to get passed the schnauzer because the dog was quick, and played dirty. More than once Chris fell face first when he went to make a run for the garbage. Needless to say, Chris did slowly warm up to Rocco just like he had with Angel. He shared this bromance, and once that stage passed of passive aggressive fighting, it became more of a friendly game. The only true difference was that Rocco stopped purposely harming poor Chris. Rocco even became part of the bakery logo with Angel, although Rocco was the little devil and Angel was well… an angel. The two conflicting sides were great and made for renovations interesting, especially when Rocco thought it would be great to run through the paint, getting paw prints everywhere, and spilling paint on Chris. Those paw prints were never removed.
Last edited by conversett on Sat May 20, 2017 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Tue May 09, 2017 4:40 am

mark to watch
Last edited by SunnyStreets on Tue May 16, 2017 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onionraptor » Tue May 09, 2017 4:42 am

Username:
Name:
Collar:
Personality:
What do they think of Arlotto:

woah mark

━ THOUGHTS ━
┌─────────┐
#1 / #2 / #3 / #4 /

└────────┘
━ WASH AWAY ━

● ● ● ● ●
░░░░░░
━━━━

┌──────┐
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text

└──────┘
━━━━

onionraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dropping Out ;-;

Postby womp womp » Tue May 09, 2017 10:17 am

He's a pretty boy n all, but I slowly am loosing connection with him.
Good luck to all though <33
Last edited by womp womp on Sat May 13, 2017 8:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed May 10, 2017 4:34 am

-bump-

Imageℝ𝕖𝕚 ❀ 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 ❀ 𝔸𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥Image
《━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━》
ImageImageImageℂ𝟜ℂ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕊𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕖ℂ𝕊𝕋

« Hello! My name is Rei, I'm a chronically ill and neurodivergent artist
and designer. I've been on CS since 2012 and am generally friendly if
a bit intimidated by strangers. I am most active on discord so please
contact me there under the user HeyRei if you need anything! »

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞: 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 , ℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 , ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 ,𝕂𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤
《━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━》
𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤
ImageImageImageImage
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Thu May 11, 2017 6:17 am

dropping out - watching, though c:
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Tue May 16, 2017 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx