Artist ArtGirl [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

~❊~ #181 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby ArtGirl » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:57 pm

Artist Contest!

Happy Easter!
This one's based off of a dark otter rabbit. He/She has mane and tail color streaks and tricolor eyes!
To win him/her tell me their favorite color and why.

Ends Apr. 25th.

Rarity: Uncommon
Phenotype: Silver Seal Bay
Genotype: EE/Ata/ZZ

Username: monochrome tones
Name: Spectrum
Show Name: Tinted Shades
Height: 15.2 hh
Personality: Spectrum is a true rebel, not exactly a trouble maker, just rebellious. She will escape the paddock, refuse to eat specific grains, buck the rider who puts the wrong blanket on her, and so forth. But just because she doesn't agree with ANYONE and has a marked disdain for authority, (Namely her rider,) she has a pure heart, and loves to socialize with new horses and riders, and get to know them. Of course, she may decide that they are trying to tell her what to do, and avoid them ever after, but they will never forget how sweet she was to them when they first met.
Favorite Color: Even her favorite color is a picture of her rebellion. Her favorite color is white, which, as many will tell you, is not an actually color. (I think it is, but no one has asked me yet. :lol: )
Halter: Surprise me! I just want something different. (Dare I say rebellious?)

Last edited by ArtGirl on Tue May 16, 2017 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ #181 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby PastelCupid » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:18 am

Username: Ciel Phantomhive
Name: Patty
Show Name: "somewhere ice the rainbow"
Height: 15.0 hh
Personality: Patty I a sweet and silly mare with a love for marshmallows
Favorite Color: all! But mostly the colors in the rainbow
Halter: Rainbow
I’m not on here much anymore.. feel free to message me if you need something !
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:08 pm

Username:Wolfy858
Name: Marni
Show Name: HWR Home To The Hornets Nest
Height: 15.2
Personality: "Sarcasm is the key, Darlin'"
Favorite Color: Green, beacues it symbolises new life, rebirth, growth and the coming of warmth
Halter: Eye coloured rope halter
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:09 pm

Username: Spirit23wolf
Name: Warna (Colour in Indonesian)
Show Name: As Colourful As An Easter Egg
Height: 16.2 hh
Personality: Warna is a very feisty mare she is always the boss. And will not listen to any one she always thinks that what she knows is best and that there is no other way to do anything besides her way. But she also has a humorist side and loves to prank other horses. Don't get one this mares bad side or else you better watch your back
Favorite Color: Deep Red it remindes her of fire and she thinks of her self like fire where she is destructive and untameable but also encourages re growth and new beginnings.
Halter: RainBow Like she mane
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Masterplan » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:32 am

Username: Masterplan
Name: Spice
Show Name: Sugar Spice and All Things Nice
Height: 15.2hh
Personality: Dispite the sweet name, Spice can be quite the naughty mare- and it's very apparent she enjoys her antics. Unlatching her stall door, stopping dead in the middle of a trail ride for not reason; her tricks go on. Apart from this, however, Spice is quite a sweet made who gets along well with others, but only has a chosen few grooms and riders who she does not try her tricks on.
Favorite Colour: Spices favourite colour is a deep autumn red- the colour the leaves are as they fall from the trees or the dark dusky red or the autumn sky as day becomes night.
Halter: Natural beige with streaks of her mane/eye colours
Masterplan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AccidentsHappen » Thu May 04, 2017 4:53 am

Username: monochrome tones
Personality: Spectrum is a true rebel, not exactly a trouble maker, just rebellious. She will escape the paddock, refuse to eat specific grains, buck the rider who puts the wrong blanket on her, and so forth. But just because she doesn't agree with ANYONE and has a marked disdain for authority, (Namely her rider,) she has a pure heart, and loves to socialize with new horses and riders, and get to know them. Of course, she may decide that they are trying to tell her what to do, and avoid them ever after, but they will never forget how sweet she was to them when they first met.
Favorite Color: Even her favorite color is a picture of her rebellion. Her favorite color is white, which, as many will tell you, is not an actually color. (I think it is, but no one has asked me yet. :lol: )
AccidentsHappen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Sun May 14, 2017 6:41 am

Monochrome Tones wrote:Username: monochrome tones

Winner
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me