Based on Click to view
Artist Dead account 01 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LoC Adopt #109; OPEN

Postby Dead account 01 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:38 am

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
|| Species Info || Archives || Nursery || Fan Club|| Customs || DA Group || Re-Colors || Website ||
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers (AKA Future L.O.C. Owners)
This is adopt #109 of Version 5 of L.O.C! To be eligible to adopt you must mark the main thread, and fill out the form below! Effort on forms is required. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply :c

---------------------------------------

You need to have a claim slot and an open slot or an extra lion slot!

Upon adopting, you will being a 30 day cool-down.

ELEMENT: Ice

Code: Select all
Name:
Pride or Rebels?:
Last edited by Dead account 01 on Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LoC Adopt #109; OPEN

Postby ScribbleYT » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:50 am

Last edited by ScribbleYT on Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
ScribbleYT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:54 am

ScribbleYT wrote:Name: Loki
Pride or Rebels?: Pride

Im sorry, you dont appear to have a claim slot.
Do you have a past username that might be in association with LoC? That way I can check our bank to see if you are there under an older user name?
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScribbleYT » Tue May 02, 2017 10:32 am

Oh, sorry. I didn't know you had to have a claim slot. I'll delete it then.
ScribbleYT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Thu May 11, 2017 3:55 pm

gosh i want him so bad i wish i had a claim slot<3 congrats to whoever gets him!
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:03 am

This Fella is now open for regular forms!

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
|| Species Info || Archives || Nursery || Fan Club|| Customs || DA Group || Re-Colors || Website ||

Welcome Travelers (AKA Future L.O.C. Owners)
This is adopt #100 of Version 5 of L.O.C! To be eligible to adopt you must mark the main thread, and fill out the form below! Effort on forms is required. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply :c

---------------------------------------
Rules taken from Charboo because we share the same feelings.
Charboo wrote:So, for this adopt, I want to see more character development than I want to see art. I am making a limit of 3 art pieces because I feel that they make your entry look nice. But remember, I am not judging on art or if you have any, I am judging the character made! You may code your form to look nice, but some simple coding or even no coding will do the job. Extras are allowed, but only 4!

Knowns for this Lion

END DATE: APRIL 30TH

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Element: Ice
Rank: Warrior + Subrank (Tank, Fighter, Support, Distractor)
Alliance: Pride or Rebel
Personality:
History:
4 extras only and 3 art pieces only!

Ends July 20th!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .The Bootless Box. » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:27 am

res <33
h

Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby,
-------------------------------------------------
Da - Characters - LOC - WOI
-------------------------------------------------

.The Bootless Box.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:53 am

Username: NARANDA

Name: Ibzan | Origin: Israeli | Meaning: Father of Coldness

Personality:
Flirty | Cold | Self-centred | Tease | Heart-breaker
Ibzan is quite the flirty boy, it does not matter what side the lady is on, he will flirt with them and try to win their hearts. He is very cold and self-centred, flirting for his own amusement more then anything. He is a tease and just enjoys attracting the ladies and staying just out of their reach and then finally he finished off by breaking their hearts. Heartbreaking brings him more amusement then anything and he loves how it does not matter where they come from, he can get similar if not the same reactions from both sides of the war.

Loner | Lazy | Trickster | Sarcastic
Ibzan is a loner and prefers to be by himself with only one exception. An ice lioness he met in the wilderness who has never told him her name, she is the only one he will let near him when he would rather be alone. He tends to be lazy and quite the trickster, he would rather get others to do his work and hunt for him then hunt for himself despite being quite capable of doing so. If he can get a lioness to hunt for him he will be quite pleased with himself. When speaking to those he knows he can be quite sarcastic and others sometimes find it hard to tell when he is being sarcastic or not.

Lonely | Unloved | Angry | Masked
Ibzan is truly a lonely lion who just wants attention and love from others but does not know how to give love or how to be loyal. He feels like he is unloved and has become angry because of the feeling of being unwanted by his parents. He takes out these negative feelings on others, teases them like his parents did to him and then crushes them as soon as he sees they are falling for him. He tends to try and wear a mask of emotions, being flirty and sarcasm is all a mask. His mask breaks though once he gets too far into one of his fake relationships.

History:
”I will always love you...” the voice I heard made me want to rip my ears off, the face that smiled at me made me want to be sick. The anger I had been feeling flared up and I had finally snapped upon her return. Father and mother were never there, they left me to my own devices and every time they returned the one I was supposed to call 'mother' whispered the same words over and over, but they left nothing but anger and hate in my guts. How could I not hate these lions who expected me at such a young age to already survive on my own. I always expected them to never return, to let me starve to death. All I had was half rotten scraps that they themselves would not eat. My 'father' ignored me as he tore apart the fresh carcass, though it was obviously not the only carcass they had caught. They had been gone nearly a month and obviously were not starving. I trotted over to where the large male was tearing apart the meal and dividing it from the bones. “Get back!” he growled as I tried to snatch a piece too small to even be a snack. The lioness walked past and joined the male in his meal, the two eating away at the meat. It was always the same, they never wanted me, I was an accident and they regretted having me. I sometimes wondered why they let me live, or maybe it wasn't them letting me, they just didn't care. They expected both of us to survive on our own, but my sister was too soft. She hated hurting others, lying, stealing from our parents and soon she was nothing but skin and bones.

“I love you brother. You tried your best.” I gritted my teeth as I sat next to her little nest of old bedding that we just barely managed to scrounge up enough for one. We had barely started walking when she got sick from hunger, from lack of care, from lack of love. I tried to give her all I had, food, drink, my love, but it was not enough to save her from the fate that was waiting for her. As the sun started to vanish and leave us in darkness one of the many time we had been left alone by our parents. I wondered how we had survived so long and if it was safe to sleep or if I would miss saying goodbye. “Brother, you should get some rest.” her voice was barely a squeak, but I smiled as she continued to try looking after me even in her last moments. I swallowed back the tears and nodded my head, putting a smile on my face. I closed my eyes and sat there, listening as her breathing slowed. I blinked my eyes open and watched her little silhouette in the faint light as her chest moved slowly, struggling for each breathe until it eventually stopped. I cried for the rest of the night, until I had no more tears to cry. I cried my last tear then and all that was left in their place was anger, hate. It was there fault, they abandoned us and left us to die. They killed her and all I could think about was surviving to make them suffer, to remind them every day about how they made me suffer, how they made her suffer. They were not going to get away with it.

They teased me to kept me quiet, they didn't want to hear my complaints about how they did not love me, about how they left me. They fed me little lies, they gave me enough to satisfy my cries, but it only made me more angry. It was probably no surprise to them when I left, leaving no trace or sign I had ever been there. I left when I was around a hundred and fifty years old, but many of those years had been spent alone, eating scraps and rotting meat. I could not take it anymore. They probably thought I crawled off to some secluded place to die, and I definitely thought that is how it would turn out despite my determination to live. For the first time in years I wanted to cry, I wanted to call out for help but I was sure there was no one there to help me, that they would ignore me like 'mother', like 'father'. I bit my bottom lip and kept pushing forward into the unknown land, the unknown life, until my paws ached from walking and my lip from biting back my cries that were now to weak to reach the ears of even the rocks that stood all around me. I hit the ground and laid there, looking to the sky and wishing that someone loved me. I can not tell you what happened after that, for I woke up in a strange place.

A clean den and a warm nest. The bones were stacked neatly near the back and there were also blocks of ice but I could only get a glance of them as they sat around the corner and it confused me to see the strange ice that just sat there. I did not hear her come in but when I looked around the lioness had walked in and sat down, watching me and waiting for me to take it all in. Her ears were taller then mine and she had wings at her side, it was obvious she was a female for she lacked the mane of a mighty male and she sat with a pose so graceful it just fit her feminine looks. She had a gentle smile on her face and I felt like she was not there to harm me but that I should be careful. She looked young and yet she was grown and I wondered, why did she save me? “Where am I?” I demanded to know nervously, never having talked to a stranger. She tilted her head and lifted a brow and she waved her glance around the cave and pointed to herself. 'My home' it was a silent and yet clear gesture. “And who are you?” she looked down at the floor a moment and then back up at me and did not reply, instead she stood and walked over to the pile of ice that I could only glance from where I was. She pulled down a block of ice and soon the ice was gone and all I could see was the meat she had frozen within it. She carried it over and placed it in front of me, nosing it closer to indicate it was for me. I sat there as stared as she went and got a piece for herself and calmly ate it without looking up to see if I was eating. I could not hide my hunger for my stomach growled so loud it was as if a large male was in there growling. I scarfed it down in a ravenous fashion but she seemed to not mind for she quietly cleaned up after herself and me. After some time there I wondered why she never spoke, but instead of questioning her I learned to understand her. Turns out she was only about fifty years older then I was, the only reason I knew was because she had a wall of ice she used to keep track of the years. It was obvious her element was ice, but I could not seem to get her name. I stayed there and eventually it was nearly time for me to age into an adult. “Won't you tell me your name? You've practically raised me for the last fifty years and I do no wish to continue not being able to call you anything.” I looked to her as she sat in front of me moments before the special moment was supposed to occur. She looked nervous as she looked to her paws and then up to look me in the eyes. “You may call me 'Sister'” I was in absolute shock not only because of what she wanted me to call her, but also because it was the first time I had ever heard a word from her. Her voice was soft and low, she sounded shy and yet it was angelic and I almost wished she would speak more often. Nothing more could be said before it happened, the change, the dust and soon I was standing over her, just slightly taller then her, the mane I had ran down the back of my neck and I knew I bore the mane of a warrior. I looked 'Sister' in the eyes as she started to tear up and the gentle smile on her face seemed contagious and all I could do was smile.

What he thinks about....
'Sister': I want to be a good 'brother' to her, she reminds me so much of the sister I had when I was so young but I sometimes feel like I have already failed her. She had to save me, she had to hunt for me, she had to raise me. I tried to change and failed and I guess I have given up, but she does not kick me out or leave me to survive on my own. I sometimes wonder if this is was love really feels like but I am too scared to believe she loves me.

His Parents: I thought if I could survive their abuse I could make them regret their actions, but I honestly do not know what ever happened to them or if they ever cared that I lived. I will always hate them, if I get the chance I would never let them live for what they did to me, to my real sister. I am glad I left and I hope one day they will pay for their cruelty.

The Pride: I can not agree with all their beliefs and yet I can not hate them. Honestly I would rather just avoid both them and the rebels, except for the females who decide to take a little walk away from the safety of the pride. I would rather flirt then fight with them, though I guess some of those ladies don't like me very much it seems.

The Rebels: I find them a little aggressive and honestly like I said before, I would rather just avoid the rebels over all except for the wandering females that leave themselves open to be flirted with. Though they can be a little nasty if they think I am a pride lion, like hell I would be a pride lion. I'd rather not be controlled by either side.

The War: What a foolish war and it is hurting my 'sister'. Honestly I hate it and wish it would just go away, but for now I will stay out of it. It is not my fight and I have no one to fight for except 'sister' who stays away from the politics of the pride and the rebels. I will follow in her footsteps and stay a nomad for I have no side I wish to take.

Dream Lionesses: I have heard much about them but have not seen many of them. Honestly for me they are like any lioness, a lioness I can flirt with. I am sure they would be pretty and have cool abilities, why wouldn't I flirt with them? A lioness is a lioness, who cares where they came from? I meet them? I flirt. Simple.

Lake Cubs: How in the world can one be a cub forever? Are they like zombies? How can they stand it? Being cubs forever that is. 'Sister' seems to have met one before since she nodded when I asked if she had ever seen any of them, but besides that I do not know much else about any of them. I have never event seen one since I avoid going anywhere near the pride where most of them are. Wait, does that mean someone has to look after the same cub for their whole lives? -Shivers-

Elemental Abilities:
Ground Freeze - Freezing the ground is a defensive ability he has learned where he creates a layer of ice over the ground to make it slippery. Either used to lose enemies when retreating or used to destabilize an enemy in a fight, giving him the upper hand in a fight. He does also use this to occasionally make the ladies slip so he can stop them and flirt or so he can pretend it was an accident and help them to their paws like he is a gentleman.

Snow Fall - Making it snow either to impress the ladies or to create deep snow as defensive shield around the den of his 'sister' and himself. He can make it fall faster and heavier with a little more energy and power then creating a Blizzard. When he creates a blizzard it is normally to try and lose an enemy or to make them freeze to death slowly. He will use lighter snow to try and get the ladies a little lost though.

Icicles - An icicle attack or trap, he can create icicles and fling them at an enemy. Normally quite sharp so he can pierce skin and sometimes he can pierce armor if flung hard enough though this normally takes quite a bit of energy in order to do so. He can also form them on the roof of a cave and make them fall when he wishes, or control icicles already formed as a sort of trap to lure enemies into.

Sculpting - He can create shapes with the ice or snow, and control them. Normally used as sentinels and decoys he can use them to help him in a fight where he might be out-powered or out-numbered. He also uses them to lure enemies or ladies to where he wants them by catching their curiosity or making them think it is him if it is an enemy chasing him.

Relationships:
'Sister'Family
She took me in, saved me, raised me. I would never betray her and would only treat her with respect and kindness. I often wonder if the way she treats me is how families should really treat each other or if she loves me. It's hard to tell though since I never really believed in love after hearing the word spoken so often with nothing to back it up. It became an empty word, but if it does mean something maybe that is what I feel for her.

Ishabba - Acquaintance
A friend of 'Sister' and apparently the adoptive mother to the lake cub my sister once met? I have never seen this lake cub though, only her one daughter and her mate, but no cubs. Well, Ishabba is nice and from what I have heard from her they found sister unconscious one time and helped her out. That is how they met. I can't be mean or nasty towards her and her family, they have shown nothing but kindness, but she is 'Sister's friend, not mine.

MalaikaAcquaintance
Ishabba's daughter though she looks nothing like Ishabba. I have not met her father though, maybe she looks more like him. Oh well, she is a nice girl and I have often tried to flirt with her though she never falls for me like other ladies do, she is too dedicated to her mate. I can't blame her for that though, but it's a pity she won't have just a little fun.

TadaoAcquaintance
Malaika's mate, the one she is so dedicated to. Oh how he ruins my fun, though I can't see him as a bad guy I don't feel the desire to get to know him well. He is pinned down by the pride and training up their young to be warriors. I see him as kind of foolish for doing such a stupid thing, but I taught myself so what can I say? I think having it a little rough would make those cubs stronger, and yet... I don't want to see them hurt like me.

DianaAcquaintance(?)
Acquaintance might not be the right word for it. I know her and have seen her but she has only ever seen me once and lets just say I never want her to see me again, I would rather not end up a lightning rod. She is intimidating and clearly out of it, I wonder why she isn't locked away for instability. I think she is crazy but she is also fascinating with her strange armor and rare element. Maybe one day I can get close enough to flirt and learn more, but for now I will jut let her attack trees instead of me...

AmaterasuAcquaintance
I tried to flirt with her once as she wandered a little away from her home, stretching out her wings, let's just say the idea of making a list of all the ways we could die in a moment really ruined any chance at trying to be romantic... I can't even remember how the conversation came up. She seems uninterested and would rather plan how to take out her “father”? It was a weird meeting and very confusing...

HyperionEnemy
I would rather have nothing to do with him, he is even worse then my parents were and I thought they were evil. His evil plans to take over and rule as a tyrant, how did he ever think I would want to join him? I am saying this for the record, if he were to ever harm my family, my 'Sister' I would live to make him regret it, I would hunt him down to the ends of the world. So yes, I would never side with him and his ideas, I would rather join the rebels or the pride before ever even considering joining him.

Likes and Dislikes:
+ 'Sister' who raised him and saved his like when he was about 150. She is everything to him and he would do anything to protect her from harm.
+ Flirting with the ladies and teasing them, and then ultimately breaking their hearts. (He wants to make others feel the way he did, wants to relate to someone.)
+ Ice, snow and cold weather in general.
+ Munching on ice when he feels it's too warm.
+ Fresh meat brought to him by someone he tricked into hunting for him.
+ Playing tricks on others with some of his elemental abilities.
+ The idea of finding his special someone that will really love him.
+ Seeing cubs as they are playing and happy. (Someday wants kids of his own to love, teach and support)
+ Just being able to have a lazy day with nothing he has to get up and do.
+ When other stick around despite his somewhat mean nature. (Though he will not say it out-loud.)

Dislikes:
- His parents and what they did to him and his sister. All he wishes is revenge on them for what they did and that they will regret their mistreatment of their own cubs.
- Being ignored and no one paying attention to him when he trying to grab the attention of someone.
- Boiling hot days and any hot weather or elements.
- Hunting for himself and struggling to find food, also hates eating scraps or rotting meat and will only eat fresh meat or meat 'Sister' froze for later.
- When others don't fall for his tricks or when they backfire on him.
- Always feeling lonely and not being able to change his nasty ways and habits.
- Seeing cubs suffer and hurting for whatever reason, especially if it involves family abuse.
- Lightning... Definitely lightning... (Glares at Diana)
- Having to run errands of any kind and getting up to work or to do something.
Last edited by NARANDA on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steamplonk » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:50 pm

[ username ] steamplonk
[ name ]
[ gender ] male
[ element] ice
[ rank ] warrior-
[ alliance ] pride
[ personality ] sarcastic, cynical
[ history ]
steamplonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:17 pm

Username:
    Name:
    Element: Ice
    Rank: Warrior + Subrank (Tank, Fighter, Support, Distractor)
    Alliance: Pride or Rebel
    Personality:
    History:
    4 extras only and 3 art pieces only!

Omg need to mark
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||