~❊~ #180 Midnight Stallions ~❊~ by ArtGirl

Based on Click to view
Artist ArtGirl [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

~❊~ #180 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:00 pm

Artist Contest!

To win him/her tell me their favorite time of day and why.

Ends after 5 forms!

Rarity: Common
Phenotype: Sabino Palamino
Genotype: ee/aa/nCr/SbSb

Username: Monochrome Tones
Name: Mattina (It's Italian.)
Show Name: Morning Glory
Height: 15 hh
Personality: Mattina (Or Matty) is a somewhat quiet mare. She's rather anti-social, preferring to wander rather than mingle with others. One of her favorite pastimes is 'watching'. She can spend hours watching a group of worker ants going about their daily labours, or a flower turning to face the sun. She notices everything about even the simplest of creatures or objects, and sees beauty in all of it.
Favorite Time of Day: Matty's favorite time of day is just a brief moment, a drop in the bucket compered to the 24 hours in a day, and what's more, it's a moment that so few ever experience. Her favorite time in the day is sunrise, but it begins before the sun comes up, when it seems so dark you may think that night will never end. But then it does. The sky begins to lighten, gradually, you won't notice if you're not watching for it. It grows lighter, and the stars fade away, to await the next darkfall. And then, a deep breathe, and, that first ray of sunlight peeks over the horizon. Not in a burst of glorious light, though it is glorious, but tentatively, the first finger of the newborn day reaching to pull itself up. The sky leaves it's silver grey hues behind in favor of a brightening pink, more sun rays have joined their sibling, reaching up to see their world. As the day begins, tiny dapples of light scatter, highlighting wherever they land, a tree, a stone, or the wheat golden coat of a mare who rose before the stars fell, so she could watch the sunrise.
Halter: As close to those colors :thumbdown: (Pointing down, not boo-ing) as possible, please. That's an actual Morning Glory. (It's a flower. :P ;) )

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q ... 2316397830

Last edited by ArtGirl on Tue May 16, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ #180 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:29 pm

Username: Spirit23wolf
Name: Lotus
Show Name: Midnight Valley
Height: 16.2 hh
Personality: Lotus is a very head strong mare and can not stand to be bossed around She will become lead mare no matter who she has to go through. But at the same time she is very shy and not good around other horses. She loves the shadows and the quite. Her favorite pastime has to be going for a run in the forest with just the sounds birds and her hoof beats to her there is no better music
Favorite Time of Day: Lotus is defiantly a night owl she loves to play in the shadows and feel like she is invisible.
Halter: Ocean Blue
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AccidentsHappen » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:53 am

Username: Monochrome Tones
Personality: Mattina (Or Matty) is a somewhat quiet mare. She's rather anti-social, preferring to wander rather than mingle with others. One of her favorite pastimes is 'watching'. She can spend hours watching a group of worker ants going about their daily labours, or a flower turning to face the sun. She notices everything about even the simplest of creatures or objects, and sees beauty in all of it.
Favorite Time of Day: Matty's favorite time of day is just a brief moment, a drop in the bucket compered to the 24 hours in a day, and what's more, it's a moment that so few ever experience. Her favorite time in the day is sunrise, but it begins before the sun comes up, when it seems so dark you may think that night will never end. But then it does. The sky begins to lighten, gradually, you won't notice if you're not watching for it. It grows lighter, and the stars fade away, to await the next darkfall. And then, a deep breathe, and, that first ray of sunlight peeks over the horizon. Not in a burst of glorious light, though it is glorious, but tentatively, the first finger of the newborn day reaching to pull itself up. The sky leaves it's silver grey hues behind in favor of a brightening pink, more sun rays have joined their sibling, reaching up to see their world. As the day begins, tiny dapples of light scatter, highlighting wherever they land, a tree, a stone, or the wheat golden coat of a mare who rose before the stars fell, so she could watch the sunrise.
Halter: As close to those colors :thumbdown: (Pointing down, not boo-ing) as possible, please. That's an actual Morning Glory. (It's a flower. :P ;) )

AccidentsHappen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Sun May 14, 2017 6:43 am

Monochrome Tones wrote:Username: Monochrome Tones

Winner
The link didn't pull up the picture of the flower so I looked around and maybe found the one you meant? Let me know if you want it changed.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me