Artist Strudel [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1372- The Huntsman- Winners

Postby Strudel » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:37 am

Name: Lorelei (Lore)
Owner: Mint Chip

I made the items first, and it took a few tries to come up with a proper design that matched XD
Version without furs.

Code: Select all
[b][u]Username[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Name[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Hobby[/u][/b]: (You have to incorporate the furs somehow. You can interpret this however, but there must be some reason they are wearing them, related to the hobby.)
[b][u]Extra[/u][/b]: (Optional)

• Extra can only be up to 300 words or one art piece
  • The hobby must somehow include the furs (doesn't matter how, just as long as it's somehow related in some way)
  • No word limit on the hobby, however keep in mind that longer doesn't mean better. Creativity and quality > than filler and quantity.

End date: 4/20/17

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3422964][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2799697&size=large&format=png&rev=1491781197[/img][/url]
Last edited by Strudel on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1372- The Huntsman

Postby Aeryn » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:42 am

wip
Last edited by Aeryn on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━
SILENCE
━━━━━━━━━

SPEAKS
─── w h e n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FAIL.❞
▬▬▬▬▬
┌───────────
hello i'm aeryn, i'm a digital
artist and i'm very active on
cs so feel free to pm me.

└───────────
ImageImageImageImageImage
Aeryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:51 am

Mark!
Res with Translator (can speak at least 25 different languages!)
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

into the wild

Postby milo. » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:27 pm

UN: milo. | G: male | H: fur trading
Last edited by milo. on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyoovi » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:52 pm

Username: natsukashii
Name: Mishku
Hobby: reserved with taxidermist - please do not use this idea!!
Extra: (Optional)

wip ;o;
nyoovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:42 am

Username:tiny little box
Name:sacra
Hobby: she is part of the police force in Shibia's alaskan village.She spends most of her time hunting and tracking when not on duty.She is one of the best trackers in her village and can find anything or anyone lost most of the time.
The smell of ice was in the air. The brisk winter was among us. A time were more viscets hid in the comfortable confides of there homes. Of course sacra wasn't at home. She sighed into the warm tea Shibia had provided for her. She looked across the table to see the motherly viscet. The tear tracks on her face were just now starting to dry on her cheeks. Sacra set the cup down,grabbing the widows hands,gripping them slightly.
"will find Connor,I promise" sacra whispered softly to her. Shibia looked at the hands then back at her cup of tea. She sniffled a little bit and went to wipe her cheek."I-I know.Your the best at your job sacra,I just don't just trust connor to be safe" her voice cracked lightly at the last part of her sentence. Sacra gripped her paws,keeping her grounded to earth. "He's four years old,he's probably just going on a little adventure that he likes to do" she said,patting the back of her paw. Shibia chucked hollowly at the sentence,resting her head on the table,the steam from her tea still flowing out of her cup near her face. Sacra sighed softly again and stood up,stretching out a little bit. "I'm afraid to leave you alone by yourself hun,afraid your going to go outside." she put a comforting hand on her shoulder.
"and if I did"
"we would have two missing viscet case" sacra patted her back"I hate to break it to you but there is a storm coming. We need to find your boy before that happens"

word count:276
Links to the characters used:
Connor,viscling:Connor
Shibia:linked above
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

venandi

Postby SoupPupped » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:34 am

Username;
SoupPupped

Name;
Venandi

Nickname;
Andi

Co-Workers call her Jeger

Gender;
Female

Hobby;
Andi works tirelessly as both a wolf tamer and in the ice trade.
The ice trade pays the bills while being a wolf tamer is her insane idea of fun.
The furs keep her nice and warm while handling the freezing metal tools, and
they also make her appearance more threatening and large to the wolves she's
working with. Luckily, her coat is similar to that of the wolves, allowing her to
work much easier with them.

Extra;
The whole village thought her insane. Why on Earth would a Viscet want to tame
the rabid creatures that threatened their lives every day? The whispers that
followed her as she pranced and hummed on her way to the woods didn’t bother
her at all. She was used to them by now. She yawned, quite exhausted after hauling
ice all day. Probably wasn’t the best idea to be working with wild wolves while in
such a weak state of mind, but she managed to not lose any limbs so far. She shifted
the bag made of leather on her back just to make sure the treats were still there.
They were mostly just scraps that no one really wanted to eat, but the wolves
seemed to love them. As she walked into the shaded forest, the air grew cooler but
there was less snow on the ground. The trees above were decent at protecting the
ground. She lowered herself to all four legs, treading with caution and listening
carefully. A slight growl behind her gave the impression that the wolves smelled the bag
of scraps. She turned slowly, spotting glowing eyes from within the darkness. A smirk
spread across her face as she stayed down, trying to be as approachable as possible.
Slowly, the wolf approached, eventually gaining the confidence to stand just a few feet
from her. She was proud of the progress she made, and soon the wolves would be assisting
her with hunting for the whole village. No longer would she have to work the vast expanses
of the icy lakes. These wolves were going to be the beginning of years of protection and
assistance between species.
SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:12 pm

Username
: Unleashed Squid

Name: Hugo

Hobby: Hugo is a great toy maker. His trinkets are usually mechanical robots, which are small and intricate. The largest of these toys are barely the size of an apple, and the smallest are half of that.

The viscet's furs protect him from the whirrs and clicks of those little evil toys. One day they became cursed by a witch and they attacked him. Out of fear, he hid behind a fur jacket and matching set of boots. Sometimes, even still, he will feel a nip at his ankle or hear a click behind his back so he always wears the fur to make sure they stay far away.

He had the mind of a machine, or that's what they say. But the toys he crafted were much more to Hugo than little metal beings. They were his friends.

One day the creature had come across a young viscet in the forest. She was covered in scratches and was shivering. He took her back to the shop, and realized in horror, that her leg would most likely need to be amputated.

He told this to the girl and she let out a screech unlike any other. She cursed the world. She cursed the metals and the gears and the clicks of his works. But Hugo was fast, and quickly had her fall asleep under the influence of his workers gas.

Long into his project on building a new robotic leg, he felt a sudden prick at his back. Turning around, Hugo caught sight of a metal spider. Thinking it was just a fuse that had blown, he picket it up and replaced it to its shelf.

But suddenly the whole room was alive. The tiny glowing eyes of all of his creations bore down on him and the dim whirr of their internal motors were amplified loudly through the entire shop.

Hugo jumped backwards as the machines bore down on him, and cried out as they attacked. He dove for an old coat and boots which hung from a wire across the room. The robots tried to destroy it, but he realized that the clothes were too tough.

Hugo quickly put the furs on, protected for a while and finished his work. He woke the witch up and showed her his project.

"Please" he whispered "reverse your spell."

The witch pondered for a while, and then agreed. For looking down, she too began to understand the wonders of machinery.

(300 words)

Last edited by Unleashed Squiid on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:37 am

Username: Mint Chip
    Name: Lorelei
    ...............goes by Lore
    Hobby:
      Lorelei makes her home up in the mountains, which can be quite the harsh environment to survive in but there's really no better place for her. Lorelei, or Lore as she goes by, has adapted to the mountain air, the season here and has developed routines and hobbies here. Some hobbies that would be harder to continue to enjoy in other areas than here. Her mountain range has a vast abundance of wildlife, many varieties of creatures both small and large. These grounds are grand for many activities like trapping and hunting, and while Lore still takes parts in these routines out of necessity they are not part of her hobby. Though going off her abnormally large and burly size, it'd be easy for her to trap and hunt for sport but she sees that as a waste if she has no purpose for the kill. Lore's true hobby and calling are actually tracking wildlife.

Lore will track and watch prey from a safe distance and catalogs her progress in a journal. She is careful not to get too close to any mother animals dens or nests, not wanting to do more than observing the creatures whether they be prey or predator. She has seen many new babies take their first ventures from their homes during these trips as well as watching males fight for dominance among many other natural phenomenons of mother nature. Lore has gotten into some rough situations pursuing her hobby though. There have been times before she learned how to approach the wildlife to watch, that she got herself chased and even hurt. Still, she accounts all of these times to teaching her the boundaries of each animal and creature that resided in these mountains. As far as some of these specific instances, Lore has outrun mother bears and angry moose as well fought against wild boars, badgers, and cougars. She has several scars that each have a different story to tell about her findings and life lessons she learned from them.

Naturally, because of where Lore makes her home she still does have to live off the land and hunt for her meals. But she refuses to waste any part though of what mother nature provides, so she uses everything from the prey she kills. And what little she cannot use, she buries and gives thanks for. From the pelts, she makes bedding, coats and other useful items, which is where she got her furs. The furs she wears used to have more parts to them but some of them have been lost in fights with the wilderness but even the pieces she has still on her serves a very important purpose. They add extra protection to both her limbs and neck, which has saved her from worse scars and infections that would have happened in the heat of fights with mother nature. She also constructed her home with the pelts and larger bones from her hunts. Her home is both functional, roomy and keeps her safe from the elements. Obviously, the meat she puts to good use by eating it. Though she also relies heavily on her tracking ability to find other means to survive beyond strictly just meat as so to provide her with extra nutrition beyond just a typical carnivore diet. Even though her hobby and lifestyle may seem rather primitive in nature, she earnestly enjoys it and prefers it to pack life in more modernized places.
      (575 words)

Extra:
Last edited by Mint Chip on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:33 am

marking to watch/ maybe res
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me