One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Marra #20

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:37 am

TIGERCATZ wrote:I want to adopt~!
User: TIGERCATZ
Marra name: Jay
are you willing to breed your marra: yes/no
this marras prank?:
He absoloutly LOVES to drop things on people. Now this may seam like a strange obbsesion to most of you but he takes it very seriously. He dosen't just do it anywhere anytime. First he has to find something that will make a maximum mess. His favorite is rotten eggs, but the staff here at Misty Forests long since learned to keep him away from anything that could potentially make a mess.

We try but we do occasinally slip up. The worst of these slip ups was one halloween. We were going through all of our candy and we found a bag of old mushy pineapples mind you, we had no clue why we had this but we went to was off our hands hands and get a bag to clean it up and when we got back it was gone. Almost immeadiatly we know that Jay had taken it but the tricky part was getting it back from him. He knows that we will try to find it so he hid it well. Even as I am telling this I still don't know where he hid it but anyway all we could do was sit by and cringe while everyone who came to our house for a treat got bombed with mushy goo.
Last edited by Noodle boi Kudanori on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Marra #20

Postby Lady M » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:53 am

I want to adopt~!
this marras prank?:
He absoloutly LOVES to drop things on people. Now this may seam like a strange obbsesion to most of you but he takes it very seriously. He dosen't just do it anywhere anytime. First he has to find something that will make a maximum mess. His favorite is rotten eggs, but the staff here at Misty Forests long since learned to keep him away from anything that could potentially make a mess.

We try but we do occasinally slip up. The worst of these slip ups was one halloween. We were going through all of our candy and we found a bag of old mushy pineapples mind you, we had no clue why we had this but we went to was off our hands hands and get a bag to clean it up and when we got back it was gone. Almost immeadiatly we know that Jay had taken it but the tricky part was getting it back from him. He knows that we will try to find it so he hid it well. Even as I am telling this I still don't know where he hid it but anyway all we could do was sit by and cringe while everyone who came to our house for a treat got bombed with mushy goo.
x
x
x
Just find a purpose
don't consume,
produce a tune
or something
new
x
x
x
Lady M

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:19 am

One days left for this marra if your going to apply please do so soon!
Last edited by Noodle boi Kudanori on Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gigimon » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:59 pm

I want to adopt~!
User: Gigimon
Marra name: Kori
are you willing to breed your marra: yes
this marras prank?: WIP
Am not active here much, Will check in semi-often.

Instead follow my Instagram: https://instagram.com/badomen_chronicles?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=
Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:49 am

Today is the last day to post for this marra! If you wish to adopt please finish your forms or post them soon! It will end at 10pm est and judgement will take place! Wil entry's will not be counted
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:01 pm

this marras prank?:

You have won this marra!
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady M » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:22 am

Aiden Freaking McKay wrote:
this marras prank?:

You have won this marra!

Thank You!
x
x
x
Just find a purpose
don't consume,
produce a tune
or something
new
x
x