Marra cubs #20-22 by Noodle boi Kudanori

Based on Click to view
Artist Noodle boi Kudanori [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Marra cubs #20-22

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:56 am

to adopt these cubs wright a good story on how they would get into trouble!
judging will began 3/15/17!
cubs parents: Altair + AshFell

Cub 1!
Cub name: shot glass
Username: tomijojo
how they get into trouble: SG helps DL in most of his troubling games but SG knows not to mess with the alpha but would rather catch the others while they are trying to get a drink and then will run up and knock down as many as he can without getting caught and then will fly away and hide where the bigger marras can't get him
will you be willing to breed in the future?: yes [/quote]

Cub 2!
Cub name: Target
Username: TIGERCATZ
how they get into trouble:
He's not very suttle. Unlike some marra who spend a lot of time planning and plotting this little guy is not one of them. If you walk by him it is likley that he will trip or push you. No matter how many times we try to tell him that what he is doing is wrong he just won't listen. He is often getting into fights but even though all of this he still loves to curl up with you at night. It's as if he is two different marra. At night he is calm and during the day he is very roudy.
will you be willing to breed in the future?: Yes

Cub 3!
Cub name: Gideon
Username: ty_tay
how they get into trouble: Gideon loves to scar people. He does this any way he can, from sneaking up on them while their sleeping and staring at them at just the right angle that when they wake up thier eyes meet his, to dropping out of trees ontop of people. Hes even so far as to hide under water and burst out at just the right moment to drag his target back into the water with him.
will you be willing to breed in the future?: Yes.

grandparents: Bobora + Aiden
Last edited by Noodle boi Kudanori on Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Marra cubs #20-22

Postby Alihorse » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:12 am

Cub 1!
Cub name: Oculus
Username: Alihorse
how they get into trouble: Oculus steals glasses lenses and makes little squares of glass. These reflect the sun and hurt our eyes horribly
will you be willing to breed in the future?: Yep
Alihorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady M » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:58 am

Cub 2!
He's not very suttle. Unlike some marra who spend a lot of time planning and plotting this little guy is not one of them. If you walk by him it is likley that he will trip or push you. No matter how many times we try to tell him that what he is doing is wrong he just won't listen. He is often getting into fights but even though all of this he still loves to curl up with you at night. It's as if he is two different marra. At night he is calm and during the day he is very roudy.
x
x
x
Just find a purpose
don't consume,
produce a tune
or something
new
x
x
x
Lady M

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:47 pm

2 days left for these cubs! If your going to apply please do so soon!
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:03 pm

Cub 3!
how they get into trouble: Gideon loves to scar people. He does this any way he can, from sneaking up on them while their sleeping and staring at them at just the right angle that when they wake up thier eyes meet his, to dropping out of trees ontop of people. Hes even so far as to hide under water and burst out at just the right moment to drag his target back into the water with him.
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:52 pm

Cub 2!
Cub name: dark lightning
how they get into trouble: well DL gets in to so much trouble lol most of the time he gets in trouble by pranking and messing with my alpha male which I keep thinking he will learn but that still hasent happen but he is still just a cub and everyone knows it and I think he will be taught a lesson when its needed. The thing he does the most to my alpha that he gets in trouble for is when he does this thing where he runs and starts nipping at him and then runs and hides before my alpha can nip him back, which is only because DL is super fast and can get away quick enough or else he would probably be pumbled lol
will you be willing to breed in the future?: yes

Cub 1!
how they get into trouble: SG helps DL in most of his troubling games but SG knows not to mess with the alpha but would rather catch the others while they are trying to get a drink and then will run up and knock down as many as he can without getting caught and then will fly away and hide where the bigger marras can't get him

Hope I can enter for two
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:19 am

today is the last day to try out for these cubs! at 10pm est tonight judgement will take place! so please Finnish your entry's or post them!
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:36 pm

The winners to the cubs are as follows! Congrats guys!

Tomijojo wrote:Cub 1!

TIGERCATZ wrote:Cub 2!

ty_tay wrote:Cub 3!
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:21 pm

Yay! Thank you so much!
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:59 am

Thank you :)
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me