Batch #765 - Abandoned by grifforik

Based on Click to view
Artist grifforik [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Batch #765 - Abandoned

Postby grifforik » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:07 pm

Ahhhh I love sweets! So show me a gif/pic of sweets that remind you of this little bab.

Username: iBrevity
Name: Torio
Owned as of:

Rules:
1. Follow the limits!
2. Be nice, you won't get anywhere if you're mean.
3. Show me sweets!
4. NO EDITING YOUR FORM!!!! Post it all at once or you're disqualified!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Gif/pic: (show me up to 3 pics or gifs of sweets that this little bab reminds you of)
Behind the gif: (200 words total (not each) of why these gifs remind you of the bab)

Mutations:
None

End date:
3/4

[/code]
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3382241][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2773260&size=large&format=png&rev=1488916711[/img][/url]
Last edited by grifforik on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:00 am, edited 6 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #765

Postby Saddened » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:21 pm

Username:I.N.F.I.N.I.T.E
Name:melon
Gif/pic: (show me up to 3 pics or gifs of sweets that this little bab reminds you of)
images (4).jpg
images (4).jpg (4.03 KiB) Viewed 256 times

fb878433216c6ea68dba8ad7fa631cf4.jpg
fb878433216c6ea68dba8ad7fa631cf4.jpg (29.5 KiB) Viewed 256 times

Lollipop-Sandia-Rebanaditas-1-piece-lg.jpg
Lollipop-Sandia-Rebanaditas-1-piece-lg.jpg (24.92 KiB) Viewed 256 times

Behind the gif: (200 words total (not each) of why these gifs remind you of the bab)
These three pics remind me of this bab because,
They look similar to a sour watermelon candy,
Either with lucas,salt,or just pure bubblegum with a tangy watermelon flavor.
They have that pink coloration that looks splendid with the green colors,
Just stunning.the sour patch watermelon candies look mostly similar,faded pink with a dash of green,not to mention how tasty the actual fruit is with Lucas XD.
I joined flight rising on 11/13/16
Saddened

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #765 - Abandoned

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:50 pm

Username: true knight
    Name: Conche
    Gif/pic: x x x
    Behind the gif:
    Green was the color that came to mind, mostly because....well, she's green. I chose green apple because she can end up being a sour little thing when she doesn't get her way, and perhaps doesn't quite have the reins on her emotions enough to handle her anger. She can be as sweet as she looks - like key-lime salt water taffy - when she's happy, however, although for the most part, in her case, looks can always be deceiving. The sour, yet sweet flavors of the candies I chose really represent what I can see in a character for her.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:52 pm

Username: Stargazing Dragon
Name: Ursula
Gif/pic:
Image (the long ones)
Behind the gif:
1. It's a white similar to hers, and I imagine she has a very sweet and caring personality as these hearts suggest.
2. They have a similar blue to the one on her fur, and she has curled lines on her design, as the candies are, curled and still straight with a white colour making up the markings.
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:53 pm

Username: Razors
Name: Taffy (Why not? xD)
Gif/pic:

Behind the gif:The moment I saw this and read the requirements I instantly thought of bubblegum (Saltwater) taffy. I live close to a candy store and frequently visit it xD. I am not a massive fan of saltwater taffy, but the bubble gum taffy is actually not that bad. It has a very nice scent to it and the taste is not overpowering. The colors alone (And the swirls) made me think of this candy first. The second candy I thought of, after the saltwater taffy, was these interesting little...hard candies. I never knew the name of them until I looked them up now. Usually they just come in a simple clear wrapper. I don't know how to describe the candy, as I've never had anything else like it. It's a tiny bit minty, though. Cool and delicious. The last was a candy that I had TONS when I was really little. I never could eat it all because of how utterly sugary it was. I'd get about halfway before I'd toss it. Half the time it'd fall apart anyway. Mostly the coloration of the blueberry is what made me think of this cutie. But first and foremost is the taffy. (199 words)
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:45 pm

Username: Softballpup12
Name:
Spearmint
Behind the gif:
Top Gif:
Spearmint is quite clumsy, so she would totally knock over a jar like that!
Right Bottom Image:
She and her buddy Seb are obsessed with colors. Whereas Sebastian's obsession manifests itself in flowers, Spearmint's represents itself in candy.
Left Bottom Gif:
Minty is a dancer, which means she spins like cotton candy quite often!

Image Image
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly. » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:36 pm

Username: grizzly.
Name: Castiel
Gif/pic: Image
ImageImage
Behind the gif: These pictures remind me of this viscet simply for the reason of the colors. They both share similar stunning minty-green/turquoise colors that are quite eye catching all on their own.
grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeldog513 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:17 am

Username: angeldog513
Name: Minana
Gif/pic: X X X
Behind the gif: Minana loves the water especially sea life, these pictures reminded me of her because they all have something relating to the water and or sea life.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hi there I'm angeldog513, you can call me whatever you like as long as it isn't hurtful though! Send me a PM I'm always looking for new friends or someone to chat with! Also would you please say I referred you here please and thank you!My Viscets My Deviantart
angeldog513

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:48 am

Username: iBrevity
Name: Torio

Gif/pic:

Behind the gif:
Torio doesn't remember his parents but he certainly remember the birds. He remembers the way the ravens would watch him from the branches, their smooth black heads tilted in curiosity for his pointless wandering, their inquisitive conversation traded in throaty croaks. Torio doesn't know how he ended up alone; but he knows that the birds would take pity on him, that some mornings they would lead him to water, or to meat, or to berries or nuts. Torio spent his childhood beneath their trees feasting on the same things the birds ate and feeling himself at home with them. Wherever he had come from, the birds did not care; the birds did not judge him, or dislike him, or want him to something he was not.

So the pictures represent Torio perfectly, as those who meet him associate him with the small flock of ravens that follow him about, remember him for the black birds who hop about his feet offering beaks of blueberries and pecans. One cannot completely separate Torio from the birds who refuse to leave him and so the pictures fit him perfectly.
[186/200]

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups