Marra #18

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:11 am

SnakeScales wrote:
I want to adopt~!
User: SnakeScales
Marra name: Root
are you willing to breed your marra: yes/possibly
How you found this marra:
my feet, heavy from a day's worth of walking, started to get sore. "guess I'd better take a break," id muttered, irritated from the day's series of unlucky events. I had been able to hardly gather any food, my bird companion had went missing, and i had gotten lost trying to find him. I spotted a grove of towering oak trees, bright, soft grass, a mossy cave, and a small bubbling stream, with patches of shiny berry bushes. It looked so comforting... I had to stop and take a break. I leaned against an ancient oak tree, "this moss is really soft..." I remember thinking. But, it wasnt moss, and it defiantly wasnt a tree. Behind me, I felt movement. A rhythmic... breathing? Cautiously, I looked up, and saw two striking pink eyes peering down on me curiously. They had no hostility in the depths of his shining eyes. He radiated calmness and warmth, and as I slowly reached out, The expression on his face could only be described as a curious joy.

hex codes:
#eee098
#110f02
#3f3504
#fe007b
Last edited by Noodle boi Kudanori on Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Marra #18

Postby SnakeScales » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:04 am

I want to adopt~!
my feet, heavy from a day's worth of walking, started to get sore. "guess I'd better take a break," id muttered, irritated from the day's series of unlucky events. I had been able to hardly gather any food, my bird companion had went missing, and i had gotten lost trying to find him. I spotted a grove of towering oak trees, bright, soft grass, a mossy cave, and a small bubbling stream, with patches of shiny berry bushes. It looked so comforting... I had to stop and take a break. I leaned against an ancient oak tree, "this moss is really soft..." I remember thinking. But, it wasnt moss, and it defiantly wasnt a tree. Behind me, I felt movement. A rhythmic... breathing? Cautiously, I looked up, and saw two striking pink eyes peering down on me curiously. They had no hostility in the depths of his shining eyes. He radiated calmness and warmth, and as I slowly reached out, The expression on his face could only be described as a curious joy.

xxxxxxxxxxImage
    Alexander, call me Alex - male - bi - dragon cave
    ♡s: drawing, zombies,
    Fall Out Boy, tøp,
    musicals (Hamilton, Heathers, BMC, DEH)
    kpop
    pixel by Selkie, avatar by me, my character/s
    xxxxxvery inactive on this site
SnakeScales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sanitizarium » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:56 pm

I want to adopt~!
User: Asriel~Dreemurr
Marra name: Owl
are you willing to breed your marra: yes/no
How you found this marra: It was a typical Friday afternoon. Kids were running home from school to get home for the weekend. The streets were busy with cars. The park was full of people with their Marras. I sighed, thinking, 'Marras are so cool,'. Abou 5 minutes later, a block away from the apartment building where I lived, I spotted a small, brown, doglike figure in the alleyway. It seemed wounded. I walked closer and realised it was a Marra! I rushed toward it and found out it had broken its leg, likely from tripping over a fence. A few hours later, it was curled up in my living room, a cast bound over its right foreleg. When I had named it Owl, its ears had perked up. We became best friends until the end.

iripley - he/it - adult
hi!! im sanitizarium :] im
fairly inactive on cs but i
check in sometimes! pms
xtare always open ^-^
──────────────────
xmy art | Image Image Image
sanitizarium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:12 pm

SnakeScales wrote:
I want to adopt~!

You have won this marra :)
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnakeScales » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:18 am

thankyou! May I be added? I would like his color hex codes UvU