Artist Jellie, [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ashkin #0080 V-day- adopted by BrackenSnake

Postby Jellie, » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:42 am

Adopted!

"Roses are red, violets are blue... wait, aren't they violet, not blue?" :lol:

Fill out this form to adopt her! This is a competition, so whoever writes the best short story about her wins! Competition will end when it reaches 5 entries.

The rarity of this Ashkin is rare!

Code: Select all
[b]I would like to enter the competition! [/b]
Username:
Name of Ashkin:
Personality:
Short story (must be at least 150 words):
Last edited by Jellie, on Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jellie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ashkin #0080 V-day

Postby Brackensnake » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:17 pm

I would like to enter the competition!
Username: Brackensnake
Name of Ashkin: Secret
Personality: Kind, always looks at others through gentle eyes. Is quick to anger though
Short story (must be at least 150 words): Secret. A life of solitude is mine. Secret turned her head to look at the dying man next to her. She nuzzled him gently. "Secret though you are silent and do not speak to me, I feel I know you best of all." Secret looked at him a small tear rolled down from her eye and landed on the man. Where the tear landed on his shirt it tore a hole. The man held secrets face gently. "Don't cry," secret turned away she couldn't bare to look at him. She turned back to see his gentle eyes. He whispered " never forget me." The old man then died. Secret sat their for a few moments thinking of what she should do. She always thought she would grew old and die with him but clearly she wasn't aloud her dream in this cruel world. She buried him and lay on his grave for a few moments thinking of all the fun they had. She stood up and began the long walk. Secret came to a city. There were many people. Secret stood there for a few moments thinking. A small boy ran over to her and grabbed her by the neck and started cuddling her. " good doggie!" Secret was startled and tried to shake the boy off. She eventually bit him and he let go and began wailing. Secret stopped the humans had no room for her anymore she thought. I must go back to the mountain where the man found me. She turned away from the city and walked towards the mountain she saw in the distance. Maybe if I walk long and hard I can forget. She kept her head down and her hopes low. Secret knew her life would never be full again with the old man gone.
Brackensnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ashkin #0080 V-day

Postby Jellie, » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:19 pm

Brackensnake wrote:I would like to enter the competition!
Username: Brackensnake
Name of Ashkin: Secret
Personality: Kind, always looks at others through gentle eyes. Is quick to anger though
Short story (must be at least 150 words): Secret. A life of solitude is mine. Secret turned her head to look at the dying man next to her. She nuzzled him gently. "Secret though you are silent and do not speak to me, I feel I know you best of all." Secret looked at him a small tear rolled down from her eye and landed on the man. Where the tear landed on his shirt it tore a hole. The man held secrets face gently. "Don't cry," secret turned away she couldn't bare to look at him. She turned back to see his gentle eyes. He whispered " never forget me." The old man then died. Secret sat their for a few moments thinking of what she should do. She always thought she would grew old and die with him but clearly she wasn't aloud her dream in this cruel world. She buried him and lay on his grave for a few moments thinking of all the fun they had. She stood up and began the long walk. Secret came to a city. There were many people. Secret stood there for a few moments thinking. A small boy ran over to her and grabbed her by the neck and started cuddling her. " good doggie!" Secret was startled and tried to shake the boy off. She eventually bit him and he let go and began wailing. Secret stopped the humans had no room for her anymore she thought. I must go back to the mountain where the man found me. She turned away from the city and walked towards the mountain she saw in the distance. Maybe if I walk long and hard I can forget. She kept her head down and her hopes low. Secret knew her life would never be full again with the old man gone.

Congratulations! You now own this Ashkin!
Siggy in progress... PM me if u code siggies!
Jellie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me