IK #019 - closed! by 72027

Based on Click to view
Artist 72027 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

IK #019 - closed!

Postby 72027 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:58 am

Inuit Keipah, Also known as Keipah, or Keip, large fluffies that are used like horses. they can withstand a good amount of weight on their back and their strong builds help them conquer harsh terrain as they transport goods like toys, food, weapons, ... stuff. they eat a good diet of insects and berries. meat will be eaten only as a last resort.

Home Page

whAT HAVE I DONE SEND HELP. IT WAS MEANT TO BE A RLLY CUTE DOG AND THEN I WAS LIKE "OH I SHOULD ADD THIS AND THIS AND THIS AND" sobs. Well, lets just say they are a zombie puppy and some mad scientist decided to stitch a bunch of random animal parts to them. You can see what they are in the traits section.

edit; save an artist the hassle. i would recommend not breeding them unless an artist is willing to do it.

Traits:
      long fur - standard
      long mane - standard
      no fur on legs - standard
      claws on one leg - standard
      round pupils (different sizes) - standard?
      long rounded tongue - standard
      long pointed tongue - standard
      fangs - uncommon
      moose antlers - uncommon
      heterochromia - uncommon
      dog flop ears - rare
      husky tail - rare
      canine nose - rare
      one small non-functional wing - rare
      two tails - rare
      one extra limb (frog) - rare
      one leg hoofed - rare

Alavii wrote:
      [size=85]side note >> "sorry I have to enter I can't sit on my hands look at this babe"

username; Alavii
        name; Mephisto
        gender; Male
        personality;
          VERY self conscious about what goes on around him. he's always hiding trying to hide his body. fear is what he knows, it's in his bones. right down the marrow. everyone fears him and he just needs to run away. he is a fleeing attitude and will run from danger. well, until Tyki came along. then everything changed. he became braver and less hesitant he went into public, he moves with a little more confidence in each stride. Mephisto has grown, and worked through his past. such a kind soul doesn't deserve what he went through.

story; [200] words total
          "Monster!" they cried. Mephisto cringed at the hate laced in those words. "Feind!" They screamed. Mephisto didn't understand. Why did they have to be so mean? His pack was supposed to be loving and gentle. but now, they resented him for what he was. "Get out of here!" the alpha roared as Mephisto crouched down, fearful . "I-I...... why?" Mephisto whined as his alpha grabbed him by the scruff and threw him off the rocks they lived on. Mehphisto tumbled down, crying out when his body hit sharp and jagged rocks. Mephisto's weak body couldn't take much more of this. The pack was chasing after him roaring their anger, looking ready to kill him. Mephisto ran, limping on 1 leg and cradling the odd leg to his belly. He ran until he couldn't hear his old packs' angered roars. "You poor thing, being kicked from you pack and half starved, you must be starving. come with me." mephisto skidded to a stop as another keipah entered. He shook from the cold and pain of his scratches. Sensing this other keipah wasn't a threat, he followed. little did he know that this keipah would give him a new pack to live in.

artwork collection;;
      [/size]
Last edited by 72027 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
'

╔══ •❀°•°❀°•°❀• ══╗

emmy | she/her
hi! i am a furry artist,
taxidermist, and zoology'''''''''
student. (´・ω・ `)

╚═════════════╝

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''my socials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: IK #019 - open!

Postby PopcornBush » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:14 am

name; Bryden (bry for short)
gender; Female
personality; Spunky, curious, sassy, friendly, nice

Story; Bryden was walking through the park, just like any normal day when she noticed something she had not seen before. Just beyond the swing set in between two giant boulders sat a cave. She was hesitant at first, but her curious instincts told her to go on. She lurched into the cave and was astonished by what she saw. She saw a medium sized white wing, 3 frog legs, and 3 horse hoofs sitting on a examination table. She was intrigued and disgusted at the same time. Just one week ago she had been a normal Keipah, but she had blacked out from a hit to the head and gained all sorts of weird body parts. She now knew where they came from, she ran out of the cave screaming, and never went to that park again.
Last edited by PopcornBush on Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
PopcornBush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:06 am

name; puck
gender; male
personality; goofball that can't keep his feet from stumbling over themselves. he is incredibly sweet but unable to communicate well, so he just stays mute by choice.
story; someone wanted to recreate sally from nightmare before Christmas in Keipah form. it failed and he was dumped on the side of the road. luckily a young adult who just really loves plushies mistook him for a plush and kept him as her own. jokes on her this guy needs to eat garbage to survive. jokes on me because now she doesn't need to pay garbage bills.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 72027 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:28 am

bump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:50 am

name; Discord
gender; used to be female, is now agender because of all the different parts of different animals, it (uses pronoun it) doesn't know what to identify as anymore
personality; sarcastic, pessimistic, constantly upset
story; "N-no!" Dixie whimpered. "Please don't! Just-just get away, please!" But he didn't, and Dixie didn't expect him to, him being a human. It started out as the best day of her life. After a total of two years at the pound, someone adopted her. Sure, he looked weird, and Dixie didn't like how his right eye was constantly twitching, but she was ready to finally belong to someone. And now that same man stood over her menacingly, a scalpel in one hand and a syringe in the other. She batted her paw at him angrily, but he just injected her with the syringe. And then everything was...black... She woke on the floor. She tried to get up, put it felt like when she had taken food from that dodgy chihuahua when she was a starving stray. She looked into the mirror hanging on the wall, and screamed. But it sounded more like a schreeching roar; the combination of too many animals speaking at once. She wasn't herself anymore. She was...an..it? She raised her foot. It raised a hoof. She looked down. That was her hoof. She was the it. "Discord." it said aloud. It meant chaos, and that's what it was. Discord crashed through the wall with ease, and brought chaos with it. It never looked back.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mephisto > The Kind Soul

Postby koegami » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:17 am

FOUND

side note >> "sorry I have to enter I can't sit on my hands look at this babe"

username; Alavii
    name; Mephisto
    gender; Male
    personality;
      VERY self conscious about what goes on around him. he's always hiding trying to hide his body. fear is what he knows, it's in his bones. right down the marrow. everyone fears him and he just needs to run away. he is a fleeing attitude and will run from danger. well, until Tyki came along. then everything changed. he became braver and less hesitant he went into public, he moves with a little more confidence in each stride. Mephisto has grown, and worked through his past. such a kind soul doesn't deserve what he went through.

story; [200] words total
      "Monster!" they cried. Mephisto cringed at the hate laced in those words. "Feind!" They screamed. Mephisto didn't understand. Why did they have to be so mean? His pack was supposed to be loving and gentle. but now, they resented him for what he was. "Get out of here!" the alpha roared as Mephisto crouched down, fearful . "I-I...... why?" Mephisto whined as his alpha grabbed him by the scruff and threw him off the rocks they lived on. Mehphisto tumbled down, crying out when his body hit sharp and jagged rocks. Mephisto's weak body couldn't take much more of this. The pack was chasing after him roaring their anger, looking ready to kill him. Mephisto ran, limping on 1 leg and cradling the odd leg to his belly. He ran until he couldn't hear his old packs' angered roars. "You poor thing, being kicked from you pack and half starved, you must be starving. come with me." mephisto skidded to a stop as another keipah entered. He shook from the cold and pain of his scratches. Sensing this other keipah wasn't a threat, he followed. little did he know that this keipah would give him a new pack to live in.

artwork collection;;
Last edited by koegami on Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
        koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
        discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
        RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || [BIG OUNCE] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mephisto > The Kind Soul

Postby 72027 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:52 am

Alavii wrote:
side note >> "sorry I have to enter I can't sit on my hands look at this babe"

username; Alavii
    name; Mephisto
    gender; Male
    personality;

story; [200] words total

artwork collection;;

ayy, didn't expect any art of them. actually didn't expect anyone to even enter so i was so close to making it fcfs. they are yours! want to be added?
'

╔══ •❀°•°❀°•°❀• ══╗

emmy | she/her
hi! i am a furry artist,
taxidermist, and zoology'''''''''
student. (´・ω・ `)

╚═════════════╝

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''my socials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:55 am

//screams like a child//

MEPHISTO
he's actually really simple to draw, it's just the antlers that get me XD

and yes please!
        koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
        discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
        RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || [BIG OUNCE] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me