Viscet #1124 - Minty Deer! / winner!

Postby jolteon » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:12 am

Owner: humerussin
Name: Tine

merry christmas eve to everyone that celebrates the holiday! <3
this bab is inspired mostly from peppermints and deer ^^
there will be a few requirements for this competition-

-Personality (unlimited words)
-Favorite thing to do in the winter (500 words max.)
-At least 1 art piece
prettying up is fine, and other than that, feel free to go nuts!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Favorite thing to do in the winter: (500 words max.)
Art:

Mutations:
Double Coat - event rare

[strike]Ending date is in about a month, January 20th

New ending date is January 25th!!
[/strike]
Last edited by jolteon on Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1124 - Minty Deer!

Postby Rescue2001 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:40 am

Username: tomijojo
Name: peppermint
Personality:
Art: is it alright if we use Bases ?

Wip
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisbees » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:52 am

Username: Frisbees
Name: Kasune also goes by Kane

Personality: Joyful, Humorus, Carefree, Social (and can become anxious and paranoid quickly)

Kasune is a laid back viscet often making jokes and grinning from ear to ear. He has almost no problem making himself look like a fool in front of strangers just for a measly dare. Kane also likes to mingle and meet new people, he is always out and about doing errands and making some friends in the community along the way. All of these traits are more prominent in Kane but there is one side to him where that all disappears. When Kane gets stressed in a situation he gets very anxious and paranoid, his humor is gone and thats the period where he tries to calm himself in his home, alone. Kane is starting to get better at controlling his anxiety but sometimes it gets the best of him.

His favorite thing to do in the winter is eat candy canes. WAIT before you go to the next form.. There is a thing he does with the candycanes... He sucks on one end and sharpens it! Kasune runs around with his friends poking them with the pointy cane
Art: Image
by -Shaded-
aaaa I love them <3
Last edited by Frisbees on Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hi, I'm new here.
So please "bear" with me!
haha
-Shaded- is my sibling and is showing me around this cool site!
--
He/Him pronouns
I'm just a guy that likes to make
conspiracy theories and annoy my sister
---
Aspiring photographer
My sons--Fahari Mono
ImageImageImage
To-Do
nothing ATM
Frisbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:26 am

MAJOR WIP SO IN LOVE!!!!!!
Favorite thing to do in winter is making candy canes in her bakery and share them Christmas day with her town.

USERNAME

Skyler1515

-----------------------

NAME

Dawn or Cane Or DC

-----------------------

VISCET GENDER

Female

-----------------------

PERSONALITY

Being Raised In Minnesota Has Made Dawn's Life Amazing, She Has Learned And Was Taught Very Well. She Is A Sweet, Charming, Caring, Crafty, Strong, Protective, Funny, Active, Hardworking.

Strong, Protective.

Dawn is a strong viscet who never lets anyone get to her, or make her feel down. She is also very protective to the things she loved like her family and and friends and her bakery.

Hardworking, Funny, Active.

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Sweet, Charming, Caring.

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Crafty.

-----------------------

Favorite Thing To Do In The Winter

-----------------------

ART By Me

-----------------------

Birthday

December 25

-----------------------

Birthstone

Garnet

-----------------------

Zodiac

Capricorn

-----------------------

Element

Earth

-----------------------

Likes And Dislikes

✓ TEXT TEXT
✓ TEXT TEXT
✓ TEXT TEXT
✓ TEXT TEXT

X TEXT TEXT
X TEXT TEXT
X TEXT TEXT
X TEXT TEXT

-----------------------

Quirk's

* TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

-----------------------

Interest And Hobbies

-----------------------

Playlist

1. TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
2. TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
3. TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
4. TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
5. TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

-----------------------

ART By Me
[img]WIP!![/img]

-----------------------

FRIENDS AND FAMILY BELLOW!!!

-----------------------

[img]FRIEND%20PIC[/img]

-----------------------

[img]FRIEND%20PIC[/img]

-----------------------

[img]FRIEND%20PIC[/img]

-----------------------

[img]FRIEND%20PIC[/img]

-----------------------

[img]FRIEND%20PIC[/img]

-----------------------

[img]FRIEND%20PIC[/img]

-----------------------

ART By Me

-----------------------

MORE TO COME AHH!!!!
Last edited by Snuggle_Bean on Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:22 am, edited 9 times in total.
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:26 am

Username: tigerblue
Name: Jase
Personality: -scared-fearful-kind-a bit nerdy-warm-shy
Art:

ideas: DNS!!!!
scared of everything
has anxiety issues
only has one real friend
hides behind scarf all the time
very shy
hates being stared at
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:27 am

Peppers the name,Wicked Treats are her game.
This viscet creates treats to the sound of heavy metal music and exotic spices.
She is a pastry chef who didn't exactly went to to culinary school but was self taught.

Last edited by tiny little box on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubixilam » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:28 am

x
username // rubixilam
name // paige
gender // female
x
x

xxx Paige is a well held and kind hearted viscet. She tends to look at the world in the glass half full sort of way. Always trying to see the best in everything and everyone, Paige prefers to automatically assume everyone she meets is inherently good, unless proven otherwise. Her near constant positive view on everything can sometimes bring others to see her as naïve or childish, such as a case with bitter personas. While most would give up after realizing their character, Paige still tries to talk with them. In no way is she wide eyed or childish, however. Paige is actually very keen in noticing many traits about others; but, with a stubborn heart, she refuses to let the negative observations really settle in her system unless they’re thoroughly driven home. In such a case, Paige finds herself disappointed when it cannot be ignored, but doesn’t give up on softening them.
[color=transparent]xx
Watching how she presents herself has never really been a worry for Paige. With an easygoing personality, she’s never really thought about it much. Most everyone in her herd sees her as a simple and happy viscet, grateful for much of what life presents to her. Some see her as foolishly idealistic and adolescent; her optimism an annoyance. This view is with the old, grumpy and bitter viscets in her herd
however.

xxx Patience is an important virtue to Paige. It’s what she values most in both herself and others. As
someone who is very non-judgemental, she finds impatience – particularly to slower or younger characters
– angers her. She will not hesitate to correct or reprimand others should she find it needed.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

xxxPaige loves the winter. In fact, it’s her favorite time of the year! With her double coat, the cold weather brings no discomfort. Living closer to the north, her herd sees a lot of snow very often. It’s exhilarating for Paige every first snow of the year, and she never grows tired of it. Staying in a den is definitely not an option when winter is around.
xxxWhile the snow is a wonderful thing for her, it isn’t her favorite thing exactly. Sure, she loves it, but the thing that brings her (and her herd) the most joy every year is when the nearby park sets up all the winter lights and decorations. Her herd lives in the forest around a small town, and they are quite popular among the natives. The park seems to bring in the most people during the winter events, and whenever that time comes around the herd will visit the open field in the park and beg for candy or say hello to the humans. With a particularly strong sweet tooth, Paige has made it known to the regulars visiting the park that they need to bring her extra peppermints and sugar cubes.

xxxThe park is also where Paige got ahold of her scarf. Her herd is not timid of humans in the least (a few even don’t mind being pet by them). Paige felt no fear of humans and - whenever one came close and she was able - she would snatch scarves or hats right off of them to play with. She would wear it around gleefully, putting it around her neck or on her head like she’d seen the people do. She always reluctantly returned it after some time though. She became known for these little stealing antics, and was one day presented with her own scarf to keep which she excitedly accepted. She’s not been seen to take it off very much, and always makes sure to wear it when her herd goes to visit the park again. (337)

Last edited by rubixilam on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
██ rubi │

AWOOOOGA
rubixilam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:05 am

Marking!
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluwu » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:01 pm

hmm Mabey! Their gorgeous ;3;

Mark, may or may not try out.

If not, Definitely watching ;w;

I have too omg.

Mark with fave thing;; knitting, sowing, and floofly blankets & markeing peppermint bark chocolate ;3

Name ;; ghirardelli.
Gender ;; male.
Last edited by Vluwu on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xelinator » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:44 am

oh gosh mark!

peppermint twist
collects wintery things to make crafts from, like holly flowercrowns & christmas decorations!

Last edited by Xelinator on Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

hello !! i'm a little dead rn,
getting my life in order <: !
will be visiting back on
occasion <3
[ viscets ]
i'm a random art student who really likes animals

Xelinator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes