Accessories: Mrs. Claus Costume

Username: MIlatiger
Name: Azaleia [Ah-Zee-Lee-A]
Show Name: Cinnamon sprinkle
Height: 16.2 Hh
Training Rank: 1
Personality: Caring,Kind,Special,Trustworthy,Stunning
Halter: Gold and silver
Story: The girl woke up on christmas day, she grabbed her rudolph teddy and tiptoed down the stairs, Grabbing her moms favourite White and pink mug and pouring some pre made coffee into it. "Christmas is here!" she shouted, and within 2 minutes, the whole family was here, The girl [Mia] passed the coffee to her mum saying "Merry christmas! and a happy new year mummy! I have been so thankful for your words and encouragement throughout these years! I am in no rush for the presents, Just being with you on christmas day is the best gift anyone could possibly get me!" Paige wiped her eyes, "Thank you sweetie, your also the best gift that has ever happened to me, I couldnt possibly be in a world without my beautiful daughter <3"

Last edited by ArtGirl on Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ #134 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby Tazaria » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:20 am

Username:
Name:
Show Name:
Personality:
Halter:
Story:

res with Mrs. Claus making "grass cookies" xD
| Taz | University Student | He/Him | Bisexual |
| Thor to my Loki |
| My deviantart |
| My Tolters |
| -- |
Animation by saintswine on DA

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chellerd » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:37 am

Username: Chellerd
Name: Imelda
Show Name: "Christmas Spirit"
Height: 14.2 hh
Personality: Caring
Halter: fitting her outfit
Story:
Once upon a time there was a little girl who believed in Santa. This little girl had always wanted to take a ride on his sleigh. One night, the night before christmas, Santa sent out some of his elves to this girl to grant her wish. Suddenly 4 little elves came up to the little girl and told her about her wish being granted. She couldn't believe her eyes. She jumped in the air from excitement. Her dream came true. This night she sat beside santa on his sleigh while they delivered presents to each and every child. Santa even let her take over the reigns for a bit on their way back home.
Image Image

|| infinitely tired ||

Image Image Image

chellerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:14 pm

Username:Wolfy858
Name: Aroura
Show Name: Northen lights show me the way
Height: 15.6
Personality: friendly, jolly, obsurvent, whachful, hopeful
Halter: red twine with gold bells and white tinsle/fluff
Story:~reurve with foal being found by santa and giving her as a gift to mrs claus~
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SimplySimpingg » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:49 pm

Username: MIlatiger
Story: The girl woke up on christmas day, she grabbed her rudolph teddy and tiptoed down the stairs, Grabbing her moms favourite White and pink mug and pouring some pre made coffee into it. "Christmas is here!" she shouted, and within 2 minutes, the whole family was here, The girl [Mia] passed the coffee to her mum saying "Merry christmas! and a happy new year mummy! I have been so thankful for your words and encouragement throughout these years! I am in no rush for the presents, Just being with you on christmas day is the best gift anyone could possibly get me!" Paige wiped her eyes, "Thank you sweetie, your also the best gift that has ever happened to me, I couldnt possibly be in a world without my beautiful daughter <3"
W.I.P
SimplySimpingg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:34 pm

milatiger wrote:Username: MIlatiger

Winner :)
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SimplySimpingg » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:49 am