Artist ShadyBro [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SWE-RE 091 - Black Tobiano

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:56 pm

Rescued from the event.
For Lady_Novianti

"This mare has been very sweet despite her evident fear and stress in the auction house. We can only guess that she was well loved before being dropped off at auction, but in reality we have no background or papers to tell us exactly what her history is. During bidding she was unable to walk properly down the aisle, and when one of the stable hands attempted to ride her (despite our rescuers' very loud shouts of disapproval from the stands) she collapsed into the dirt. Worried sick from the event, we rushed her back to the SWE center ahead of the other equines to see our vet. Thankfully it was nothing too bad, just a small wound on her right knee. However she seems to have had some issues walking before this, likely stemming from a previous injury right above her back right hoof. Having a slightly swayed back doesn't help her predicament, and its obvious that she should never have had a human on her to begin with. Despite everything she is otherwise quite healthy, and though she will need some physical therapy to help with her leg pains, she should come around in time."

Owner: X
Show Name: Once Upon A Dream
Barn Name: Cinder

Halter will be added once all tasks are complete.
Last edited by ShadyBro on Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SWE-RE 091 - Black Tobiano

Postby Lady_Novianti » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:47 am

She's so perfect! <3 Thank you vuv

If The Stars Ever Die // Mirage
Halter; Dark Blue with white spots

Task One: Finding Trust

Journal; Day 1
Today, well I guess last night, a loud rumbling pulled up the long gravel drive I had laid the week before. I had just moved, and with setting up a pen fruitful with sweet grass and trees, plus building up the barn and pen so quickly, I was more than tired. Glancing out the large bay window, I noticed a dark truck and a trailer, both had the initials of 'SWE-RE' printed in fancy, blue curly letters. Of all times, 11 'o clock at night. Sighing, I reasoned with myself that it was a long drive, and most likely they had taken a few wrong turns. Throwing on a shirt, jeans and my boots, I clambered out of the house and down to the truck. It was now parked, and when I reached the trailer, a large, dark haired man stepped out. He wore a sickly, bright blue shirt with dark jeans. I wanted to point out how terrible it looked, but he said something before I could open my mouth. "Good day ma'am. You must be..." I butted in before he could say another word. "Of course. Now, I'd like to see her, please." The man was taken aback by my sudden demand, but before I knew it the mare was being lead towards me. Her soft eyes where filled with silent fear, and when I went to touch her she reared, tossing the man to the ground. I pulled my hand back, looking at the bright colored handler. The mare was clearly spooked, and when I reached for her lead, she reared her head back. It took a half and hour to get her into the back pen, and even once she was back the mare proceeded to tear up every inch. I watched form the bay window till around 3 AM... jeez where did the time go. i guess I'll have to work on her tomorrow.

Journal; Day 2

It was.. a long day. Mirage broke from the pens when I tried to get her into the stall, and I ended up having to call some friends to help me get her back. It was 2 PM before I got her inside to feed, and even then she was nervous. I fed her several sugar cubes, and for the first time she let me pet her. Mirage ended up grazing in the field after eating, and she even made a fox friend who visited her from the other side of the fence. It was quite pretty.. I too a photo of it. {Making a sketch later vuv Other than that this should be done}

Journal; Day 5
Today, of all days, Mirage decided to come up and nock me over into the mud. I got my new riding clothes all dirty, but it was the first time she approached me. I gave her some sugar cubes before packing up my riding gear and sending it for a good cleaning and to get fixed up. She also stood still long enough to let me check out her leg, which on the bright side seemed to be healing well. I applied some fly repellant along her withers, hips and upper legs before bandaging the scrape and giving her water a good spray of Apple Cider Vinegar. I think she might like me now... Maybe.

Task Two: Medical Care
Journal: Day 7
So today we loaded Mirage into the trailer, making sure careful she wouldn't hurt herself. I stressed over every detail, the wall padding, her halter. I had to be pulled away by my boyfriend in order to get into the truck and pull out. I went super slow in the beggining, making sure the mare was as comfy as possible. She seemed ok, so I sped up. Soon we where at cruising speed and on our way to the vet. We talked about rescuing another SWE, and happily decided once Mirage was settled in, maybe another mare, or stallion, would keep her company. The vet was very nice. Although she kept calling Mirage by her show name, 'If The Stars Ever Die'. It made me quite mad, but I had to deal with it. The vet took the mare in for an x-ray, and we found out she had a small fracture to her back right knee. They said with time, relaxation and care she wouldnt need a surgery... Unless it got worse. Both me and my boyfriend made extra care to talk about options, wether saving money for the surgery would be worth it in the long run, or if it would be better to leave her go. The doctor offered eutinasia, but we both quickly argued and fought against it. She was just brought back. We agreed it would be better to get it set, and we did just that. The doctor also pointed out how she would need quite a bit of rehab.

Task Three: General Rehabilitation
Your SWE still has a long way to go until they are completely sound. What trials and tribulations might they face? How will you work with them are their loving companion? (Free space - minimum 200 words on any subject you choose or detailed colored art piece of them in any theme/style you wish.)
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:29 am

Queen Chrysalis wrote:Username: Queen Chrysalis
Halter Color: Pink
Last edited by ShadyBro on Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:01 pm

Username: DarkestWerewolf
    Show Name: Dancing on Water
    Barn Name: Kiara
    Halter Color: Ocean blue
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:36 am

Username: Queen Chrysalis
Halter Color: Pink
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me