Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

~❊~ #116 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:16 pm

Rarity: Common
Phenotype: Buckskin Tobano
Genotype: Ee/Aa/nCr/ToTo

SpartanAmethyst wrote:Username: SpartanAmethyst
Name: Splash; named for her love of water, gorgeous blue eyes, and the paint marking that looks like white paint flowing down her shoulder.
Show Name: SAMS Marsh's Ocean Tide
Height: 16.2 hh
Personality: Silly and energetic; loves to play. Very social; she's never met a stranger, and because of that she has a huge network of friends. Rider warning: if she sees water, prepare to get soaked. There's no stopping that train once it's in motion.
Halter: Vibrant water reflections with silver metal ouo
Last edited by ArtGirl on Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ #116 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby ...Loading... » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:36 pm

Username: TheForgotenOne
Name: Mystic
Show Name: Of Mist and Magic
Height: 16hh
Personality: Gentle, patient, and adventurous.
Halter: Same as eye color
...Loading...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:29 am

Username: SpartanAmethyst
Name: Splash; named for her love of water, gorgeous blue eyes, and the paint marking that looks like white paint flowing down her shoulder.
Personality: Silly and energetic; loves to play. Very social; she's never met a stranger, and because of that she has a huge network of friends. Rider warning: if she sees water, prepare to get soaked. There's no stopping that train once it's in motion.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:42 pm

SpartanAmethyst wrote:Username: SpartanAmethyst

Winner :)
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me