Postby ArtGirl » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:27 pm

Rarity: Common

[b]Username: Cavy's Girl
Name: Tia
Show Name: Reflections Of Passion
Height: 16.1hh
Genetics: ee/aa/nCr/StySty
Training Rank: 1
Personality: Tia has a friendly, approachable, and generous personality. Generally she is good-natured, though at times she can be blunt and sarcastic. As she is naturally talkative, she finds it easy to meet and make friends with many. She is inclined to be sympathetic and generous to those in difficult or unfortunate circumstances. She can be firm, positive, and independent in her own ideas and in reaching her own decisions, yet when it comes to taking action or following things through to completion, she often need encouragement. She responds quickly to kind words or any appreciation shown her. There are artistic, and creative abilities in her that she could express through music or singing. She enjoys freedom from monotony and is stimulated by unexpected opportunities for meeting others, entertaining, or pursuing activities of a carefree nature. In her training, she finds it difficult to be neat and orderly. She rarely plans things ahead of time, or follows a routine. Emotion and feeling, the desire to be carefree, friendly, and happy, are the driving forces in her being, rather than shrewdness, ambition, and material success.
Halter: Inspiration
GIF: Image

[/b]
Last edited by ArtGirl on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ #102 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby Cavy's Girl » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:10 am

Username: Cavy's Girl
Personality: Tia has a friendly, approachable, and generous personality. Generally she is good-natured, though at times she can be blunt and sarcastic. As she is naturally talkative, she finds it easy to meet and make friends with many. She is inclined to be sympathetic and generous to those in difficult or unfortunate circumstances. She can be firm, positive, and independent in her own ideas and in reaching her own decisions, yet when it comes to taking action or following things through to completion, she often need encouragement. She responds quickly to kind words or any appreciation shown her. There are artistic, and creative abilities in her that she could express through music or singing. She enjoys freedom from monotony and is stimulated by unexpected opportunities for meeting others, entertaining, or pursuing activities of a carefree nature. In her training, she finds it difficult to be neat and orderly. She rarely plans things ahead of time, or follows a routine. Emotion and feeling, the desire to be carefree, friendly, and happy, are the driving forces in her being, rather than shrewdness, ambition, and material success.
Image ImageImage
---I am married---I have a 3yr old son---I live in the US---
---I need pets and items from my wishlist only---
---I will do some art for pets on my wishlist (PM me)---
【Reading:】A Mɪᴅsᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ Nɪɢʜᴛ's Dʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴘɢ. ? 〖Watching:〗Aᴋᴀᴍᴇ Gᴀ Kɪʟʟ!, ᴇᴘ. 17
『Doing:』I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ! >.<
ImageImageImage
Cavy's Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:15 pm

Cavy's Girl wrote:Username: Cavy's Girl

Winner
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cavy's Girl » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:13 am