Artist smarty [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dream Guardian #33 winner announced

Postby smarty » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:19 pm

Owned by Kara Danvers

What is a Dream Guardian?
Dream Guardians are a small breed of Canine, about the size of a ferret fully grown. They have short legs and are thin and agile. DGs have been created to aid in spreading good dreams though some DGs are created to give nightmares so to assist on ridding people/animals of fears. To do this Dream Guardians have a jar of 'Dream Glitter', which are bottomless to use but do slowly empty with age.

Ok so this little guy I grew quite fond of while drawing so I'm hoping to do an impress me sort of thing. It could be something as simple as an unusual name that catches my eye I don't mind. (On a side note my mum saw me designing it and asked to colour the patterns so the solid colour of those was done by her ^_^ so cute watching her colour it since she's never done it before)
Last edited by smarty on Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
smarty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dream Guardian #33

Postby HellyBoo » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:20 pm

That's one stunning babe!
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochahearts » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:21 pm

username: Razorz
Dream Guardians name: Rouge/ red in French
Impress me: Image
IF I DONT WIN THW OWNER CAN TAKE MY ART BUT WITH A DEAL THAT THEY NEED TO CREDIT ME
Last edited by mochahearts on Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx
xxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xx
mochahearts / adult / artist!
Art shop / TH / OC trades/ Trade me / 🀎
mochahearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smarty » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:29 am

HellyBoo wrote:That's one stunning babe!

Thank you >~<
smarty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kara Danvers » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:22 pm

Username:
Kara Danvers

Dream Guardians name:
Zuko

Behind the name:
The name Zuko was chosen for many reasons, the first being it's meaning, Zu meaning madness and suko meaning surrender, leaving Zuko to mean a surrendering to or from madness. This name fits as this guardian has had a rocky past, leaving him with more than a few emotional scars, the madness, however as he has grown and discovered his potential and destiny, he has surrendered this and moved on from his past. The second and big reason for this guardian's name is the character Zuko, from Avatar: The Last Airbender. The design of this guardian instantly made me think of Zuko, and already I saw shared qualities between the two, and a story for this boy was made, inspired by his namesake.

Profession:
Dream Guardian, but unlike typical dream guardians, Zuko isn't confined to one person, instead going from person to person, helping those who have lost themselves.

Type of Dust:
Zuko's vial is full of a rare kind of dream dust. His dust, doesn't give dreams or cause nightmares, instead it gives a dream containing a bit of both. His dream's while sometimes unpleasant, leave the dreamer with a sense of purpose or destiny, and are meant for those who are struggling to find themselves, just as Zuko struggled.

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WAY MANY TIMES

S U P E R G I R L

THERE IS NO CORRECT
PATH IN LIFE
BRAVE GIRL YOU
ALWAYS WERE

WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS THAT YOU FIND YOUR WAY BACK TO THE
Kara Danvers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackbirds » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:23 pm

username: Noxyum
Dream Guardians name: Nyxere
Impress me: - wip, making art! -
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
Blackbirds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smarty » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:42 pm

Hey guys I was away for a bit and since it's past the end date I will extend this for another few days till the 20th and then judge. Hopefully by then I'm feeling a little better too and I apologise for my late reply. Thanks
smarty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smarty » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:57 pm

Okey Dokey this one will be closed in 3 hours and then tomorrow I'll be posting who won hopefully. Thanks tp everyone who has entered so far ^_^
smarty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smarty » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:49 pm

Alrighty it's time to announce the winner...and the winner is....

Kara Danvers wrote:

Username:
Kara Danvers

Dream Guardians name:
Zuko

Behind the name:
The name Zuko was chosen for many reasons, the first being it's meaning, Zu meaning madness and suko meaning surrender, leaving Zuko to mean a surrendering to or from madness. This name fits as this guardian has had a rocky past, leaving him with more than a few emotional scars, the madness, however as he has grown and discovered his potential and destiny, he has surrendered this and moved on from his past. The second and big reason for this guardian's name is the character Zuko, from Avatar: The Last Airbender. The design of this guardian instantly made me think of Zuko, and already I saw shared qualities between the two, and a story for this boy was made, inspired by his namesake.

Profession:
Dream Guardian, but unlike typical dream guardians, Zuko isn't confined to one person, instead going from person to person, helping those who have lost themselves.

Type of Dust:
Zuko's vial is full of a rare kind of dream dust. His dust, doesn't give dreams or cause nightmares, instead it gives a dream containing a bit of both. His dream's while sometimes unpleasant, leave the dreamer with a sense of purpose or destiny, and are meant for those who are struggling to find themselves, just as Zuko struggled.

I have decided to go with Kara Danvers. I loved how you gave reason behind the name you chose, explained his dust and just gave him a whole background that really made it come to life.

Razorz the name you chose was also amazing and it was awesome to learn that it was chosen because it means red in french and your artwork was amazing. I'm sorry you missed out on this guy but I want to thank you for entering and showing an interest in this guy ^_^
smarty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dream Guardian #33 winner announced

Postby Kara Danvers » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:58 am

I won? Thank you so much smarty! :D

:clap: Razorz your form and art were amazing, just wanted to say that!

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WAY MANY TIMES

S U P E R G I R L

THERE IS NO CORRECT
PATH IN LIFE
BRAVE GIRL YOU
ALWAYS WERE

WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS THAT YOU FIND YOUR WAY BACK TO THE
Kara Danvers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery