Time spent 5 hours, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #691 - Partner Comp- Winners

Postby Stårry » Fri May 27, 2016 6:13 am

Here's the other: .:Lamb:.

Kindred (Mask designs + original characters) ( c ) Riot Games
(This is an impress me, but theres some rules! Rally your partners!)
.:Story:.
First, three rules.

#1. You can not enter for both. You need someone to work with you, otherwise this wouldn't be fair ^^'
#2. Make sure to communicate with your partner! Leaving someone to do all the work only to see that you've left your side empty is unfair ;w;
#3. Please, have fun! This is about making friends and having some good laughs, experiencing the joy of developing a character with another <3

End date: 7/4/16 (July 4th, 2016.)
Mutations: None

Here's the skeleton form, aka things you'd need to put in your form, but the rest is totally up to you.
Go crazy. There are NO limits!
Alrighty, let's do this!
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Partner + Link to Partners Post:[/b] My Partner is [url=PartnersPostUrlHere][i]Partners Name Here[/i][/url]
[b]Why is Wolf with Lamb?:[/b]

(everything below this is optional, its just to give you some ideas of things to put in.)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Legend:[/b]
[b]Art:[/b]
[b]Territory:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]If this viscet was a person, how would they look?[/b]
[b][/b]

Last edited by Stårry on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:06 am, edited 15 times in total.

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #691 - Partner Comp

Postby Yugi » Fri May 27, 2016 6:13 am

Marking to see the winner c:
Last edited by Yugi on Fri May 27, 2016 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Fri May 27, 2016 6:17 am

Marking this one too PM me if you need a partner!
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xelinator » Fri May 27, 2016 6:39 am

Marking <3
Partners with saka.

AAAH MARKI HE LOOKS AMAZING

Using names Vilkas and Eriena.
Best friends concept (Yin & Yang)

Short-tempered, restless, quiet, unpredictable, easily stressed, curious, imaginative, gentle, stubborn, righteous, caring, fiercely protective, easily bored, reckless, irrational, impatient, unstructured.
Acts quiet and does not share ideas. The type to believe very strongly in their own opinions, and act upon them, even if it's a stupid move. Easily angered when their views are questioned. They like to do things their own way. Have an inbound sense of protection, and will always try to do what's right, no matter the risk. Can appear overprotective, and often ends up pushing others away due to their clingy, "this is mine" nature.
Last edited by Xelinator on Sun May 29, 2016 8:34 am, edited 4 times in total.

hello !! i'm a little dead rn,
getting my life in order <: !
will be visiting back on
occasion <3
[ viscets ]
i'm a random art student who really likes animals

Xelinator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Octavius Colt the Knight ~ Loam

Postby gp5 » Fri May 27, 2016 6:47 am

ImageImageImage

Song Quotes wrote:But I'm more than just a little
curious
How you're planning to go about
Making your amends to the dead
~

Call an optimist, she's turning blue
Such a lovely color for you
Call an optimist, she's turning blue
While I just sit and stare at you
Mistook the nods for an approval
Just ignore the smoke and smile
~
Clever got me this far
Then tricky got me in
Eye on what i'm after
I don't need another friend
Smile and drop the cliche
'Till you think I'm listening
I take just what I came for
Then I'm out the door again
~
Lost again
Broken and weary
Unable to find my way
Tail in hand
Dizzy and clearly unable to
Just let this go
~
Metaphor for a missing
moment
Pull me into your perfect
circle
Liberate this will
To release us all
Gotta cut away, clear
away
Snip away and sever this
Umbilical residue that's
Keeping me from killing you
And from pulling you down with
me in here
I can almost hear you scream
Give me
One more medicated peaceful
moment
One more medicated peaceful
moment
And I don't wanna feel this
overwhelming Hostility
Because I don't wanna feel this
overwhelming Hostility
All songs by the band Perfect Circle

Click here to be taken to the rest of the form

Loam in his basic ware

The Basics wrote:Username: ratatouille.
Name: Octavius Colt
Sobriquet: Loam
Partner + Link to Partners Post:
My Partner is Yugi.
Her forum is Here.
Why is Wolf with Lamb?:
The cliche tale of a knight and princess,
Loam was assigned to protect Krystal
with his life. He does as he's told, maybe
a little bit more protective then usual.
He first introduced his dragons to Krystal
when she happened to follow him to the
area he keeps them. He showed her his
favorite dragon, Wyrm.
Love interest: Krystal Aria Lovell

Loam in a casual outfit.

A Look Inside wrote:Personality:|Serious|Emotionless|Silent|Witty|Strong|
Loam isn't the most enjoyable person to be around. Its not because hes mean,
and it definitely isn't because he's snooty. Its because he isn't talkative.
Well, why you ask? Loam is a mute. He isn't proud of it, but theres not
much he can do. His silence adds to the fact that he's serious.
After years of going through training, he has learned his place
and always doubles checks his actions before doing them. He
cant crack jokes like others, and defiantly doesn't pull pranks.
It leaves him devoid of humor. Devoid of emotion. He has never
experienced love. The only emotions he knew were anger and
sadness, and even that is behind him. But yet, Krystal is rising
a state, a hunger, that he has never felt before. He feels like
that is precious, and he most protect it with all his strength.
His witty side adds to the fact that hes tricky. Tricky to break.
Tricky to find. Tricky anything, really. I'm not even going to
mention the fact that he's strong. Isn't it obvious? Hes one
of the highest ranking Knights after all.

Likes: Dragons, Krystal, Books, Quiet, The open, Campfire, Smell of Smoke, and Making Jokes in his head although others dont know.
Dislikes: Milk, People who judge off looks, Other men around Krystal, and Jesters.

Loam in battle armor.

Favorites wrote:Colors: He likes Sea Green and the Color, Sepia. They go well together, and he likes the fact that you can mix them anytime and still come out with a good result.
Foods: He isn't picky about food, but his favorites are most likely any fowl or seafood. SeaFood is good for your body anyway, giving it the vitamins and protein it needs. Seafood is just absolutely delicious! Sometimes eating healthy can be bland and boring, but with seafood you have so much flavor that it being healthy is just a big plus!
Dragons: He likes all and any dragon, and in return they like him. He has a soft spot for the massive reptiles, as they aren't just fierce eating princess kidnappers. But, his favorite dragon is Wyrm. The fluffy sweet Chinese reptile is one of the only things he cares about, and they both have a fierce loyalty to eachother.
Animals: His favorite animal is easily a canine, as they are as loyal as dragons. His least favorite animals are snakes, because they are the most common way for someone to be killed, other than sickness.
Stories: He likes true stories, such as journals or actual face to face tales. Sometimes 'horror' is quite enjoyable to read.
Instruments: He actually has a good hand for playing the harp, although he hides the talent.
Hobbies: When he is not busy, he usually reads a book, or helps around with the servants. He quite enjoys it, and feels like he benefits.

Art Credit wrote:All art is by Yugi! <3 (But dont worry, I will make some.)
ImageImageImage
Last edited by gp5 on Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:00 am, edited 13 times in total.
gp5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Fri May 27, 2016 7:00 am

Username:steampunkalec
Name:
Partner + Link to Partners Post: My Partner is [url=PartnersPostUrlHere][i]Kyloren/i][/url]
Why is Wolf with Lamb?:

(everything below this is optional, its just to give you some ideas of things to put in.)
Personality:
History:
Legend:
Art:
Territory:
If this viscet was a person, how would they look?
Last edited by corgiboy on Fri May 27, 2016 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lukina » Fri May 27, 2016 7:10 am

Username: Lukina
Name: Wolf
Partner + Link to Partners Post: My Partner is [url=PartnersPostUrlHere]Partners Name Here[/url]
Why is Wolf with Lamb?:

Personality:
History:
Legend:

I'm quite taken with this one.
Partnering with Asphyxiation
Last edited by Lukina on Tue May 31, 2016 2:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
B-day: Feb. 19
Cute Video

Lukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canis-corax » Fri May 27, 2016 7:23 am

Mark with funderful;;

canis-corax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Fri May 27, 2016 7:33 am

"BΣЩΛЯΣ ӨF ƬΉΣ ΣƬΣЯПΛᄂ ΉЦПƬΣЯƧ ӨF ЩӨᄂF ΛПD ᄂΛMB"

Username: Howlingtothestars
    Partner + Link to Partners Post: My Partner is EverdaleDreamers

"ખ૯ α૨૯ ѳท૯ αทđ Ƭѳg૯Ƭђ૯૨
    y૯Ƭ ઽ૯ρα૨αƬ૯ в૯iทgઽ..."

Name: Agnai

"ℓαмв ιѕ ωσℓƒ
    αη∂ ωσℓƒ ιѕ ℓαмв..."

Why is Wolf with Lamb?:
    There are somethings in life we can not quite explain, things we do abnormally that drastically change our lives for worse or better, things we seem to have no control of. Occasionally like this have many names, fate, chance, luck, but we refer to it as one simple thing: the Red String of Fate. Sure, laugh at it, but it is real, and it binds us through our whole lives.
    Not all affixed with the Red Sting are lovers, they can often be acquaintances, kindred spirits, or simply friends, and even perhaps enemies. Still, no matter what, they are bound together eternally by a never ending thread that guides them through their lives, forces things to happen, and draws to beings close together eternally. That is why "wolf" is with "lamb." That is why I am with Akasha.

"ωє αяє вσυη∂ тσgєтнєя
    ву тнє яє∂ ѕтяιηg σƒ ƒαтє..."

Personality:
    To put it simply, Agnai is best defined as a stoic psychopath.
    His mind is hectic, irrational, always flipping from one subject to
    another in the blink of an eye and without hesitation, unpredictable,
    deadly, and savage, while his face is emotionless and empty. He
    doesn't speak much and rarely listens unless his interest is truly
    captured, which never really lasts long. Conversations are short
    and blunt with him, and friends are an endangered species to him.
    Endangered, not quite extinct.

"ωє нυηт тσgєтнєя αѕ σηє
    συя ρяєу ωιℓℓ ηєνєя єѕ¢αρє υѕ..."

History:
    It is not uncommon for us to gaze down blankly at an insect, occasionally trap it and watch it rush about in a panic, trying to find a way out. We often keep it like that, trapped and afraid, until our amusement has faded and we either kill or release it. However, there are times when the bug escapes, or even fights back. I don't believe there to be another who knows quite as well as I how to feels to be that bug. Trapped, afraid, helpless, but not at all defenseless. You don't seem to understand what I am saying, so I'll take it back a few years and dumb it down for you, as I do not enjoy repeating myself.

It was seventeen years ago when I was first taken. My careless mother had turned her back on me, the youngest and weakest of my family, long enough for some odd creatures to snap me up and make off with me in there grasps. I was ignorant then, rather stupid if I may say so, and was delighted for the free adventure these creatures had brought me on. I even laughed and tried to play with them when they dropped me into a pit full of odd tools. Then, they left. I was alone down there, unable to climb or dig my way out, just simply stuck. At first, I enjoyed it. I ran about and played with the garbage, even making myself robes of the old silk and pretending to be a royal creature. As time passes, however, the mind deteriorates. That's what they say happened to me. Being alone down there with nothing but garbage and a systematic feeding routine of a slice of meat and a few berries destroyed my mind. At least, according to them. The laughter faded from me, along with the optimism and innocence. My voice grew silent and my eyes lost their light and became hollow. In that time, I began to examine things more closely. There would be days that I could just sit in one spot, staring blankly at a wall, memorizing its every crack and moving only to eat or drink. The began to call me stupid. I pity them now, for they could never imagine what I was planning.
    It took a months time for me to construct everything I needed. I collected the trash and forged it, starting fires by friction and often having to use my food as fuel. The confiscated something from me three times, but they never could find the most important pieces. Why I made some of them is still a mystery to me, I just started and couldn't stop, but when it was finally done, I was ready. A mask fashioned into a sheep's head with rich clear purple cloth that hung from the back and draped over my head. The same cloth was fashioned into pieces resembling lengthy fur drapes on my elbows and ankles. Finally, the most important piece, the mask. A strap of black steel engraved with a pattern of jagged teeth that bore a haunting blue hue to it, illuminating areas close by my face and giving a threatening appearance. I wore the items and paced about the pit, anxious for the moment in which they would bring the food and thus open an opportunity for me. I had played it out in my head constantly. They always come from the east, two at all times, and lower the food with a rope holding an old wooden tray that bears the food. The rope only goes halfway and then they cut it, causing the tray to drop. There is nothing shielding the top of the pit, their mistake, and the walls are jagged and harsh, making it easy to hook my claws onto. After the rope is cut, they turn their backs and begin to leave, only staying occasionally to watch me eat. Ether way, I will win, as I planned to strike before the food was dropped.
    The next day, the sound of boots on gravel caught my attention and I turned my gaze up. Swiftly, I turned off the glow of the mouthpiece and waited for them. When they saw me, they laughed and mocked me, but I remained unphased, waiting for the food to make an appearance. Then, the tray appeared. The dropped it over carelessly and began to quickly lower it. I crouched and waited for the right moment. When the tray was just above halfway, I rushed foreword and jumped up onto the rock, hitting it hard and clinging to the jagged surface. I climbed rapidly, keeping my eyes locked onto the rope. When in range, I bite onto it and yanked firmly. To my satisfaction, the one holding the rope lost his balance and tumbled down into the pit, hitting the ground hard. His partner cried out in shock and I advanced toward the surface. As I neared the surface, I flicked on the glow and made a final effort to fling myself over the edge. How I wish I could have saved that mans reaction for all eternity. The sheer shock and fear that tainted his face was something I had never known I had needed. It filled me with adrenaline, caused my blood to pound violently through my veins. I could smell his fear, taste the anxiety that hovered around him. I bared my fangs and took a step foreword, flexing my paws and narrowing my eyes as I did so. The man stumbled back. I could hear his gulp of fear, and a smile curled along my face. Suddenly, something with me screamed, something feral, brutal, something that called for vengeance, and so I lunged. If you have never snapped a neck before, I will tell you this: when you have a size difference as big as the one I had over him, it is as simple as breaking a twig, and the thud is twice as satisfying.
    That was my first kill, and I have mixed emotions about saying that it was not my last. After freedom was given to me, I didn't know much of what to do. I roamed the forest for a while, anxious and curious. So many things were knew and odd, the ground was softer, the sky was darker, and trees stood boldly everywhere. Creatures roamed about in a carefree manner, one of which steadily began to infuriate me. I killed several of them, stepping on their tiny bodies or snatching them up in my jaws. I didn't do anything after that, I just killed them and dropped the corpses. I had no reasoning other that irritation, and that's how it went. I steadily began to pursue larger prey until I finally took down a moose. I had become feared in the forest to the point that in order to hunt I would have to turn off the glow of my mask, other wise the woodland creatures would run away before I was close enough to strike. And that's how it went, over and over, the prey becoming the predator, until I met her.

When I first saw her, I was near the edge of the forest, lurking quietly on a hot, boring day. I suppose that I didn't see her so much as catch her scent, and it was one sprinkled with worry. It unsettled me, especially with the human scents that swarmed it, so I went to investigate. She was held within some sort of building I had never seen before. The doors slid to the sides rather than opening, which caused me some trouble. An emphasis on some, as I didn't care much for human barriers and instead began knocking them down or tearing through them as I made my way through. It wasn't long until my presence was noticed, but I cared very little. Many stared at me with wide eyes in terror, others rushed at me. Those that did received a well aimed head butt or a heavy tail whip, I didn't have time to kill all of them. Her scent had gotten stronger around here and I continued on until finally breaking down the final door.
    She was laying on the floor and jumped when I stumbled in. I could tell that I startled her, as her fangs became visible momentarily before her upper lip slowly covered them once more. She stared at me, in either amazement of confusion, until things got awkward, so I attempted to speak. It came out worse than I thought. Those years of being alone had left my tongue clumsy and my words sounded mangled, but she seemed to understand most of it.
    (To be continued...)

"ωє σƒƒєя мєя¢у
    αη∂ тнє ¢нαѕє..."

Legend:
    "Legend speaks of a deity of judgement having two familiars/incarnations, one of mercy and one of chaos, the eternal hunters. They are separate but also one. Together bound forever by a single red thread of fate they weave their own web of red threads, inflicting 'judgement' upon those in battle. One offers mercy and quick painless release from the mortal realm while the other offers a crueler fate of slow painful death from the hunt. Viscets may be granted mercy from these beings more easily but humans are not as likely to receive the same kindness. Beware in the phases of the full, half, and new moon for which they are active the most. Should you wish to survive don the mask of wolf or lamb and draw the symbolic runes of lamb and wolf's mask followed by the chant 'Moon, moon, new, half, and full, allow this innocent soul safe passage through the day and the night. Hunters of order and chaos please overlook these helpless travelers who seek safe travels upon this day of the hunt.'. If neither is done carry a talisman with a moonstone and obsidian adorning it if you travel out of sheltered homes. Should the eternal hunters catch you only two things are offered, mercy and chaos. Lamb will bestow her blessing if mercy and Wolf will eagerly enjoy the hunt and his next meal. Beware of the eternal hunters of Wolf and Lamb."

"ℓαмв σƒƒєяѕ ѕωιƒт яєℓєαѕє,
    ωσℓƒ σƒƒєяѕ νισℓєηт ƒιηαℓιту...."

Territory:
    Agnai believes that his territory is everywhere he goes. He is feared by many creatures in the forest and has grown accustomed to being alone wherever he goes, at least until he met her. Agnai will often fight over territory he isn't interested in just for the sake of fighting, and often gets himself and others into trouble for it. He enjoys the phrase from The Lion King, referring to everything the light touches being his land and often views the world in that way.

"ѕнσυℓ∂ уσυ ¢нσσѕє тσ яєƒυѕє ℓαмв αη∂ яυη..."

Stories of vengeance and justice, action and adventurous journeys. He enjoys dark skies with softly freckled stars and full or new moons. He particularly enjoys the trees decorated with **glowing lanterns that hang off of their branches. He loves tall, soft grass and is a total sucker for paintings. However, his absolute favorite thing is viewing sunsets and sunrises through broken glass.

"уσυ тяιggєя тнє нυηт σƒ ωσℓƒ ƒσя нє ιѕ αℓωαуѕ єαgєя ƒσя α ¢нαѕє..."

Dislikes:
    Haughty and overbearing personalities who seek to harm others emotionally or physically. He despises being called weak or pathetic, unless he calls himself it, and is well known to smite others who act dumb or cruel. He hates hot and sunny days near water as the humidity make his fur stick to him, and hates vast amounts of white, useless clouds. His absolute least favorite, however, is know-it-all's.

"ση¢є тнє нυηт єη∂ѕ
    α ηєω σηє вєgιηѕ..."

If this viscet was a person, how would they look?
    Agnai would be tall with a slightly lean build but enough muscle to take on a sturdy opponent. He'd have dark eyes with a dull reflection that are always narrowed ever so slightly. He would stand with his weight focused on his left leg and his arms folded leisurely as though he were listening to a story he knew was a lie. He would occasionally shift his weight, but not often. He wouldn't care much for his appearance and would often wear dark clothing with the items forged in the pit as well, of course. Perhaps the most peculiar thing about him would be his hair, with only a few tufts angled back in a manner similar to the Viscets "mohawk.".

"ωнαт ιѕ вσтнєяιηg уσυ ωσℓƒ? уσυ ¢αη тєℓℓ ℓαмв."
    "ωнαт нαρρєηѕ ιƒ ωє вσтн ωєяє тнє σηℓу σηєѕ ℓєƒт ℓαмв?"

Allies:
    There are few that I can call "friend" and even fewer that I can call an ally. They are those who I can trust and often find myself willing to place my own life in their hands. The first would be Akasha. She was the first that I could put my trust in and confide with, and is still the closest too me. She is more of a sister than anything else and we protect each other at our own costs. I would gladly die for her if the time came.
    The second is Xuikcho. When I met this feisty Viscet, I was compelled to fight her, but restrained myself and maintained a balanced conversation. She was interesting to meet and turned out to a rather loyal being who seems to understand my mind almost as well as Akasha.
    Finally, there is Zxunre. Now at first I did not get along with him. At all. We have had several fights and often have attacked each other verbally, but through all that I have gained a respect for the stubborn Viscet and now see him as a trusted companion. I know I will be able to rely on him when the time comes, no matter how many times we butt heads before then.

"ωιℓℓ уσυ яυη ƒяσм мє ℓιттℓє ℓαмв?"
    "ι ωσυℓ∂ ηєνєя яυη ƒяσм уσυ му ∂єαя ωσℓƒ."

Art:

ImageImage
    by me

"тнєη ѕσ вє ιт, тнє нυηт вєgιηѕ."
    "вєωαяє σƒ тнє єтєяηαℓ нυηтєяѕ σƒ ωσℓƒ αη∂ ℓαмв."

Last edited by Hail. on Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:08 pm, edited 14 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Fri May 27, 2016 7:47 am

mark
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me