Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #689 - Closed

Postby ShadyBro » Thu May 26, 2016 8:13 am

Owner: x
Name: Lanthe

Im so in love with this viscet ugh.

Design this viscets favorite object. You may either describe it in great detail or draw it (no photos/images off google or anything like that). Explain why its their favorite object and what meaning it holds for them. Make it unique!

[Form ]
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Why?:

- Form must be under 800 words ish
- Minimum of 200 words for the 'Why?' section
- Prettying is okay, keep it simple
- No other major extras allowed
(name meaning/sexuality/ect are okay)

Ending Date: 6/10/16

Mutations: ///None///
Last edited by ShadyBro on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #689 - Open

Postby illumié » Thu May 26, 2016 8:23 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Username:
MoonPheonix

Name:
ImageImageImage
(meaning both "Four" and "Death" in Japanese, with "Four" symbolizing her mental youth, and "Death" symbolizing what follows behind her) her parents(or rather, her father,) of course, didn't know her path when she was born. However, her birth was a curse upon them, killing the mother. So, she became known as "Death Child." Those who are hunting her now call her by that name.

Favorite Object:
A band of Raskovnik herb(legend says it could unlock anything that had a lock) that she normally wraps around her neck ( and sometimes on her ankle or waist depending on how much she has) for safe keeping. She is never seen without some of it on her person. It is green grass resembling a four-leaf clover, and it is near impossible to notice for those who are uninitiated.

Why?:
She wants to unlock things. All things that need unlocking. Nothing will be safe from her. She wants everything that she doesn't have. She has piles apon piles of almost everything imaginable. It'll all be hers. She was childish(and still is) and un-understanding of the world around her. So she has to learn. And people learn by seeing, by touching, by doing. If anyone stands in her way, well... "everything" includes body parts too, right? She doesn't mind getting bloody. Not at all. She loves to smile at her victims all the while too. Smiling makes people feel better, right? She read that in one of her books. Maybe she doesn't understand the harm she's causing. She's just a child, after all. But maybe she does. Maybe it's fun. Because of her viciously ignorant nature, she tends to attract evil viscets to her. Well. As long as they bend to her will... she can use them. She knows that people need friends, so she'll be theirs and play with them a bit. But... one thing confuses her. She cannot unlock a heart. She's tried. She fed one of her toys the Raskovnik till they died. What a pity. But... his heart was still closed when she pulled it out. She cut it open, but there was nothing new inside. Then... what was this talk of "unlocking someone's heart?" The thoughts made her head whirl; it was not a good feeling. She hates, HATES, being confused. But she can't hate her herb. It's not his fault. Maybe... hearts have a different kind of lock. She's heard that before, somewhere. Maybe it was late mother said once to her father that he felt obligated to tell. But she won't dare think about Mommy. And Daddy said so, so little to her. He barely taught her a thing. So she'll keep learning and taking. If she unlocks enough, she'll find the secret. She knows she will. Because there's nothing on this earth that can't be taught when you have enough resources. And she has plenty. But patience? Not so much. She gets very, very angry when looking at couples. How dare they know the secret and not her? She's tried asking them what it is(and might I mention that her version of asking is torture,) but they just sat there and screamed. Dumb people, she thought. They want don't want me to know, they want to keep me ignorant. But... I guess they'll join my collection anyway. They don't deserve it, but they will. Because I'm kind. They'll all be happy being mine. Daddy taught me when I was little, everyone can be my friend. Mine and Rask's. It's so nice to have a friend that won't abandon me. Not like the rest. She... often goes into rants about her herb, even when the topic has nothing to do with it. She thinks it's her best friend, and best friends think about each other a lot. She even gave it a nickname. Since it's always with her, it must be her bestie, right? Of course. That's what best friends do.

Last edited by illumié on Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:08 am, edited 17 times in total.
Image𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚, 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖌𝖘Image
art by halcyoncreature
illumié

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Thu May 26, 2016 8:28 am

res with a scythe?
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skadizzle » Thu May 26, 2016 8:30 am

User: skadizzle
Name: Shadow
Favorite Object: I love a pencil
The reason I like pencils are because, well art! And, hey, why not.
Last edited by skadizzle on Fri May 27, 2016 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
skadizzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eve

Postby gp5 » Thu May 26, 2016 8:58 am

Username: MagicRatDog
Name: Eve
Name meaning: In Hebrew the meaning of the name Eve is: Life, living, lively.
Favorite Object:
Her favorite object is a zodiac necklace that she wears every single day. It has the words cancer on it, along with the crab below the words. The C is a little larger than the other words on the pendant, and it is about 1 inch. It is connected to a black long leather string, and the pendant is a vintage silver. There are 2 stars on the pendant. One by the crabs claw, and the other by its back. When you turn over the charm, it has the word Imaginative, along with the Cancer symbol.
If you study the crab closer, there are small wind like designs in the shell.
Why?:
Well, you see, when people are born in her town, they are immediately given their zodiac necklace. If someone was born in August, then they would be given a Virgio necklace, and so on. Eve was born in December, granting her the necklace of a Capricorn.
You must be wondering why they got the necklace in the first place though. Well, the viscets there believe that they protect you from evil spirits. If you became scary like the spirits themselves, they would leave you alone, along with the necklace. You see, its custom to look as scary and aggressive as you possibly can in her town, and well, a heart isn't a very aggressive thing... so she got ignored for that. The others believed she was bad luck, and soon she would be killed by a spirit herself due to that single marking. Her brother was the only one that truly gave her attention though, and she was grateful for that.
Until one day.. he literally vanished. Eve was heart broken, searching everywhere, even in the darkest of nights. But one fateful day, she happened to find his necklace. It was resting on the top of the fence near the local farm, its leather cord broken and barely hanging on. Eve was confused as to why it was there, but was grateful for the clue and the possession. She quickly put on the Cancer necklace after that, moving it in front of her own so it was noticeable. The necklace still reminds her to this day, of her brother and their love for eachother. (Not in that way lawl)
Last edited by gp5 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
gp5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xelinator » Thu May 26, 2016 9:08 am

basics.
Username ;; Xelinator.
Name ;; Valdis.
Meaning ;; Old Norse name composed of the elements
valr "the dead, the slain" and dís "goddess, woman,"
hence "goddess of the slain in battle."
Gender ;; Female.
Favourite Object ;; Voodoo Doll.

why the voodoo doll?

[ borrowing my viscet viva for this story ]

Valdis opened her eyes, met by a single ray of moonlight through the leaves above. She blinked the brief blindness away, and stood up onto her hind legs. Scanning the area around her, she saw no sign of him. Well, he'd stayed true to his word and followed her words. He was gone. Valdis frowned, and stepped out of the darkness that cloaked the area beneath the trees. It was silent. The quiet was familiar and comforting to her, though she had recently grown used to the low tone and chucking remarks he made.
    Viva. What a name. He stayed true to its meaning, that's for certain. How odd that two viscets whose names are the embodiment of life and death may stumble into one another. Sure, they were barely more than a viscling, but you can't deny friendship when it appears so blatantly before you. After spending so long alone, Valdis almost forgot how to form words. Being alone had been more relaxing than anything, and she was instantly drawn out of her comfort zone. The first viscet she'd met in months, and one that would not be pushed away. No matter what poor string of communication Valdis uttered, Viva kept a grin as bright as the moon itself. He would listen to every sentence with great interest, yet never asked her where she came from. Naturally, she kept to this, and never asked him either. In one way, it was comforting.
    He had a lot of knowledge. He'd point to the stars and murmur things. Valdis never really understood what he meant, but she would sit and listen to him anyway. He spoke of constellations and patterns - things she had never before thought of to exist. He owned a few things, she remembered. Little things he had collected and studied in silence, out of nothing but curiosity. Valdis had never thought of owning objects before really, as she found peace in her calm atmosphere. Odd little things. Books written in obscure lettering, tattered fabric dolls, crystals of many, many colours. He spoke to her of them many times, though, sometimes, she still didn't quite understand what he meant. However, once again, she listened anyway.
    "I want to find someone." he had once said. This had perked her interest, most certainly. "Who do you seek?" she had asked him. Though he did not explain everything, she knew he had siblings of sorts. He must have wished he had a family. She thought about this a long time before she settled on something.
    "You should go." she told him. This had seemed to catch Viva by surprise. "You seek company, and I am not the one to give it to you." He questioned if she'd be okay multiple times, and she'd offered the hint of a smile. "Alone is best for me. It is not for you, I can tell." She was not sure if she was telling the truth or not, but she had spent a long time alone, and could do it again. After the conversation, they had retreated to their previous, quiet state. It seemed as though nothing had changed until that evening, as they settled down to sleep. Without explanation, Viva thanked her. Valdis had showed another rare smile in response.
    The stars were fading, and the sky grew lighter. Dawn would arrive soon. Valdis turned, and returned to the cover of the forest leaves. Perhaps she'd sleep a little longer. As she walked, she felt something soft underpaw. She glanced down, and let out a brief mumble of surprise. A torn, tattered voodoo doll sat among the trodden grass. With a silver claw, she turned the doll over, inspecting it. It must have been one of Viva's. Had he left it behind?
    After a moment of brief hesitation, Valdis picked the doll up in her teeth, and made her way to her place of sleeping. As her eyes began to drift closed, she stopped herself. Her gaze slowly made its way to the exit of the forest. She could see where land stretched on into the horizon, further than she had ever imagined going. Were there even more viscets out there? She wasn't really one for friendships - or so she'd always thought. As she stared into the distance, a thought crossed her mind. Perhaps she'd explore a little further than usual when she awoke. Maybe she'd try to find some other viscets.
    Valdis dropped the doll to her feet, and rested her head on her paws. She had never really liked the odd possessions Viva had, and didn't understand his interest in them. Yet, she kept the doll. After all, if it wasn't for him. she was fairly sure that she would never even have considered seeking out some company.

Last edited by Xelinator on Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

hello !! i'm a little dead rn,
getting my life in order <: !
will be visiting back on
occasion <3
[ viscets ]
i'm a random art student who really likes animals

Xelinator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yodel » Thu May 26, 2016 9:40 am

-dropping out. Good luck everyone-
Last edited by Yodel on Sat May 28, 2016 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yodel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funderful;; » Thu May 26, 2016 9:54 am

Username:
Name:
Why?:

res with: idk yet
a weird lookin' plushie that she stitched up herself??
;w;
funderful;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r.ddler » Thu May 26, 2016 10:46 am

. dropped out
Last edited by r.ddler on Fri May 27, 2016 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
r.ddler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Thu May 26, 2016 4:30 pm

Username:
Hypothermic

Name:
Voodoo

Favorite Object:
A stitched up stuffed animal.
It's blue with a light blue and white part of it's ears, and it's tail is long and thing. The tail is also light blue and white and it has stitches around it's ears, tail, legs, and an open stitch on it's back.

Why?:
He treasures it because he's had it since he was little. He loves it, and the doll has teared up a lot since he's had it. He always stitches it up, and takes it everywhere with him. He gets joked about a lot and picked on because he's an adult, but he carries it around, anyway.
He's got better at stitching, as he has to stitch and re-stitch the parts that break multiple times. He loves this little stuffed animal, and will protect it with his life. He won't let anyone touch it, and he dislikes animals or humans trying to grab it.

Not too long ago, a stitch on it's back re-opened, and he ran out of supplies to fix it. With no luck to get anymore, he tried his best to keep the stuffing in, and finds needles every once and a while to shut it for at least a bit.
Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Sat May 28, 2016 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i hoard deer, otters, snakes, and 2016 cs birthday chickens
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me