Based on Click to view
Artist SukarettoYanagi [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Jet; Female; Daughter of Yejida and Akeno

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:52 pm

A solo of little Jet for my friend, Lichenfeather~!

Hex Codes

Base
                      #daceb1
                      #4c413b
                    Tail Guard
                      #f0eff4
                      #e0bdc6
                      #ccbdcb
                    Stripes/Spots
                      #33302d
                    Eyes
                      #f0e28e
                    Gradient Marks
                      #c7cad5
                      #a57b84
                      #cccbd8
                      #b696a7
Username: Lichenfeather
LoC Name: Jet
Element: Death
Personality:
Jet is nothing like her quiet, reserved parents. The first thing other lions notice about this little hellion, is she is a bit of a wild card. It's difficult to predict what you're going to get from day to day. The good days occur when she doesn't do much but sleep, maybe go for a wander with her father or tussle with her siblings. Unfortunately (for everyone around her), those days are few and far between. The vast majority of the time, Jet is total loose cannon. Perhaps it has to do with her age at his point, but Jet has not yet grasped the concept of morals. Whatever she does she does to further her own entertainment, and doesn't really notice (or care) if it impacts others in a negative manner. The chaos that always surrounds her makes her a little hard to pin down - but if there's a mess in the pride, it's likely Jet was there moments before. Around lions she knows she tends to be bossy and stubborn, wanting things to go her way, or not happen at all. Her temper is known to spring up if she considers herself to be slighted in some way, and when it does she'll rage for some time. Around lions she doesn't know quite so well, Jet can be aloof and standoffish, sometimes going so far as to be blatantly rude by ignoring older lions. With both her element and her person she is wildly reckless, often putting herself and others into dangerous situations simply for the thrill of it. However, although she is a bratty handful, Jet is not all bad. She's brave, she's wildly smart, and she's completely determined to be great. Whether or not time and training will ease her wild spirit is yet to be seen. For her sake, and others, it is hoped that as she ages she will gain more control.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets