Re: LOC Revamp - #1 - OPEN

Postby Tundra » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:46 pm

OK..im gunna cave...*flops* *works on form now*
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:04 pm

this comp has no complete forms, so i am extending the comp an extra 2 weeks to July 12th!
Have forms done by then!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoncool97 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:44 pm

*sneaks in* poor babe... he's so handsome too! Someone please love him or else i will have to!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dragoncool97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortikat » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:18 pm

for anyone wanting to incorporate his return home and meeting Loke, this is what I typed up and sent to an interested participant, and I liked the way it flowed, so Ill share it with you all. Youre more than welcome to use it in your forms for this lovely boy, I do not mind one bit, and if you choose not to use this knowledge, then thats ok too <3

There was a familiar scent that Loke caught as he edged around the crowd ;; One he knew from birth, but hadn't smelled in a long, long time. He picked his green eyes up a little higher, stretching his neck and stepping up on the rock ledge to get a better view of the crowd. He shook the curly forelock from his field of vision, glancing to and fro, rather quickly. He felt his claws extending and digging into the rock bed, his heart race heightening. Was he excited or nervous? The psychic lion could not tell.

Then, as his eyes fell upon the familiar gold coloring of his brothers pelt, Loke felt as if a lightning strike hit his heart. It was painful, but a good kind of painful. The lithe male seemed shocked to see his brother after so long, and a million questions and thoughts filtered through his brain in mere seconds. It felt almost like an overload.

Before Loke knew what was really happening, he was bolting forward, shoving through the crowd, almost running on top of some of the lions who couldn't get out of the way fast enough. When he finally reached his brother, Loke came to a skidding stop, face still looking shocked, but the shock was slowly being replaced by fear and anxiousness, like a wave. There was only a few words, a whisper, that rolled off of his tongue in a breath, "Are you real?"

After a few moments, the psychic lion had gathered up the courage to touch him; He leaned forward and pressed his nose against his forehead, breathing in his scent, deep and long, forever trying to ingrain it into his memory. He never wanted to forget that scent, never wanted to forget the sight of his face nor the way his body moved. He hadn't truly gotten to see his brother become the lion he was meant to be, and Loke deeply regretted that.

Like a flash of light, Loke was stunned once more as images flooded his mind from he contact with his brother. His eyes went wide, and they're bright green depths seemed to glaze over. Images of a past Loke had no knowledge of, and the images of a bright future to come seemed to lock Loke in place. Once the tide of imagery slowed and trickled to a stop, Loke pulled away and drew in a stark breath, flicking his ears as he looked at his brother in stunned silence.

"You're finally home."
Signature under construction.... Hard hat required
Mortikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:52 am

Username: Vraska the Unseen

Name: Scumparennu -
Disappearing in Corsican,
Par for short.

Element: Poison

I take things like honor and loyalty seriously.

It's more important to me than any materialistic thing or any fame I could have.

~Llyod Banks

✩✩✩✩✩

Personality

Loyal, Protective wrote:Par is a lion that can and will stick next to someone until the end of his time, or until they do something seriously messed up and break the bond he shares with them. As seen with Genesis, until her attempt at killing him he stayed by her side. Par will also protect those he cares about with his life, it does not matter who you are, if he cares for you and loves you, he'll protect you.

Honest, Outspoken wrote:Par is an almost too honest lion, stating his opinion even if it hurts. If someone needs to hear it, he says it. This ties into his being outspoken, if you anger him he says how he feels and tells you what's wrong.

Kind, Gentle wrote:Par is a gentle, kind soul, not wanting to hurt anyone unless it's a last resort.

Determined, Willing wrote:Par always pushes forward, no matter the cost. He does not like to dwell on things or let his past set him back. He is willing to try new things, adventure, learn, as long as it's with others.

✩✩✩✩✩

Where he was

The night was warm, the breeze just cool enough for the cubs to sleep curled against one another. Par woke with a start, the warmth at his side no longer there. "Loke?" He whispered, head cocked. When no response came from the dark still air, the young lion called again, louder this time. "Loke!" His call was the only one to break the stillness of the night, his now frantic heartbeat seeming to keep said silence broken. Rearing onto his hind paws, the golden cub allowed his red gaze to dart about the area amongst the warm rocks where he woke up. But, this wasn't where he had fallen asleep, no, he had fallen asleep amongst the pride with Loke and the other lions. Had he been sleep walking again and curled around one of these cursed warm rocks? The cub didn't remember, but the panic shocking through him hurt his bones. He needed to get back home, but where was home? Gaze turned towards the ever lightening sky, Par was lost and searching. Still on his hind legs, he caught sight of something... glowing, a dull purple glowing thing watching him. The cub, then easily distracted, plopped down onto all fours and stumbled his way towards the orbs. A low, angry snarl came in response to his inching closer, small horns appearing over the orbs, then ears and a head! Why this was another lion cub, and an odd one at that! It's pelt covered on crackling lines, like that of ice splintering when too much weight is placed upon it. "Your pelt is fascinating." The cub breathed, causing the other cub to stop it's growling and sit up fully, head cocked and a curious look to its eyes. It was at this point that the cub was revealed to be female, and named Genesis. "Who are you, where do you come from?" The female cub asked, ever gentle, and curious. "From the pride! And my name is Scumparennu, but you can call me Par." He chirped a response, panic over loosing his brother and way to the pride forgotten.

As his years passed, Par grew and wandered away from Genesis, but remained close to the lioness that froze the ground beneath her paws and killed the grass. He wandered, but kept close to the pride lands, thinking that when he wandered off as a cub he had been forgotten and wouldn't be welcome back if he whished to come back. These were Par's beginning years as a nomad, spent with only Genesis until the day she attempted to kill him. They had been sitting in the shade, calmly talking over a Taxon, when she began to twitch, tears pooling in her eyes. "Gene, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Par nudged her with his nose. She was... cold? Da
Dark Mist rolling from her muscled frame. "N-no, go away Par." Genesis gasped, placing her head between her paws. "Are you crazy! I'm not going anywhere until I know you're ok-" she lunged, her normally kind eyes full of rage and anger as her teeth sank into the flesh of his shoulder. Caught off guard, the much larger and stronger Par flung the lioness off with a strong shake of his shoulder, sending her skidding into the rocks. This only angered the lioness more, as she scooped herself from the heap she had fallen into. Par was scared, for the first time around Genesis he was scared. While these thoughts raced through his head, she lunged for the soft flesh of his throat. Par, snapping from his daze just before she hit, managed to angel himself so her jaws collided with his lower one. There was a small pop, pain making his ears ring and his vision go blurry as he turned and ran. If there was one thing he learned when he was a cub, it was to run. Just run, when you knew you couldn't win. Run before your life seeped into a bright red pool on the ground.

Par ran, he ran and hid from his only friend. He hid until his jaw, having been dislocated and bleeding, healed as best as he could manage. He is stuck with a slightly crooked jaw now, but it's not noticeable and doesn't hinder him in any way. Par, after hearing Genesis was captured and on the prison planet, slowly came out of hiding. He circled the pride, was even there when the lake cubs were pulled from the water. It was after this, after such a long time away, that he slunk into the heart of the pride. He was greeted with awe, chatter, and over all noise that made his heart swell. He was home, they had missed him. But, where was his brother? He ignored the questions, the chatter, it was all a dull buzz as he spotted the ends of a pair of golden horns shoving their way towards him. As his eyes met with Loke's, he couldn't speak, all he could do was look at the lion his brother had become. As he touched his nose to Par's head, warmth spread through him from every hair on his body. The lion pushed his head upwards a bit, simply breathing in his brother's scent. When Loke spoke, it brought a smile to Par's face. "Yes, brother, and I'm here to stay."

✩✩✩✩✩

Extras

A poem wrote:
Walk walk walk.
Just keep pushing forward.
No matter the struggle, no matter how fast or hard your heart thrums.
Just push forward.
Run, hide, stay strong
Someone is out there looking for you.

Walk, run
The sun is behind you, the moon infront
Something always rises
Something always ends
Day, night, it's a for something.
Just push forward.
Last edited by Vraska the Unseen on Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Remini » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:23 am

wipwip

Username:
Steve Rogers

Name:
Tor

Element:
Love

Personality:
neg - manipulative, fearless, forceful, unsympathetic
pos - ambitious, dependable, adventurous, confident
hidden traits - naive, self-loathing, jealous

Story of where this LOC disappeared to:

Extras:
▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞©
Remini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:50 am

this will end at the end of July! Be sure to finish your forms!

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:21 am

Gl guys.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stonefly » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:53 am

Good luck! Can't wait to see who wins this boy. They are more then welcome to use the art I made
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

"I always feel like I am fighting, but I never know what"

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

-- ToyHouse -- Free art requests -- Commissions Open --
Stonefly | Adult | Semi Inactive

▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
Stonefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:18 pm

will be judging this and have the winner posted tomorrow - thanks for being patient with me guys!

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery