#4725 Gray Silver Bay Overo by woolly

Based on Click to view
Artist woolly [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#4725 Gray Silver Bay Overo

Postby woolly » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:16 am

Another UFA breeding! Lotsa thanks to defiance. and ghost queen for the parents' slots!
    The adult form looks much nicer, there's even itty bitty dapples owo

You may not gift this foal, if you ever do, until after at least three months after they have grown to their adult form. So please enter knowing you want to keep the foal okiedokie!
    Also, you may only have one growing foal from me at a time! Personal breedings and UFA breedings both apply.

Owner: JerseyDusk
    Show Name: Which of Roses
    Name: Rose
    Eye Color: Jus Drein Jus Daun ( Red )
    Genotype: Ee/Aa/Gg/Zz/Oo
    Breeding Notes: Bump to age after 4/03/16
    Parents: The Bell Witch x Caraphernelia
Last edited by woolly on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #4725 Gray Silver Bay Overo

Postby Nocsokol » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:30 am

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
♠Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ﹕ Hawksky
♠Sʜᴏᴡ Nᴀᴍᴇ﹕ The best in the deck
♠Nᴀᴍᴇ﹕ Ace
♠Nᴀᴍᴇ Mᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ﹕ The ace is a card in deck of cards. It is also the best card.
♠Sᴇx﹕ Male
♠Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ﹕ Colt
♠Hᴀʟᴛᴇʀ Cᴏʟᴏʀ﹕ The same blue as his blanket w/ gold buckles
♠Oɴᴇ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ Tʀᴀɪᴛ﹕ Shy
♠Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ﹕ Ace is very shy and it takes him awhile to get used to another horse. Whenever he sees and bigger horse he gets scared and runs away. Once he gets used to you though he is playful and silly. He also seems to be the luckiest horse/person around. He is always finding the best grass, lost things, and getting fed first. If you lose something, he is sure to find it. He loves long walks on the lead rope up on the trail that leads into the forest. He's also helpful during feeding time and will help fill buckets. [100/100]
♠Fɪʀsᴛ Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ Wɪᴛʜ Mᴀᴍᴀ Cᴀᴛ﹕ Leave me alone!
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Yet again, a really pretty tolter that steals my heart.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣

╔═══════════════════════════╗
I used to be Hawksky
y'allternitive ig

I'm nolonger really active on cs
I just use the oekaki sometimes
╚═══════════════════════════╝
Nocsokol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyWishes21 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:26 am

♞||Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ||♞
SkyWishes21
♞||Sʜᴏᴡ Nᴀᴍᴇ||♞
May the Odds be Ever Favorable
♞||Nᴀᴍᴇ||♞
Chance
♞||Nᴀᴍᴇ Mᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ||♞
May the Odds be Ever Favorable is a twist on the words said in the Hunger Games, which effectively translates in the case to mean "May you always be lucky". Chance is how much of an opportunity there is for something.
♞||Sᴇx||♞
Stallion
♞||Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ||♞
Male
♞||Hᴀʟᴛᴇʀ Cᴏʟᴏʀ||♞
Chance's halter is white with black spots like dice.
♞||Oɴᴇ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ Tʀᴀɪᴛ||♞
Reckless
♞ ||Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ||♞
If there is an opportunity for anything, Chance will take it, thinking or not. He does not understand fore thinking very well yet, though he does stick to a routine. Chance will take opportunities others may not, and seems to enjoy being ahead of older horses. As well as being reckless, Chance is very competitive, wanting to be first in everything. He is, however, very social with humans, and fawns on their attention. While he enjoys the company of other horses, Chance much prefers human company and being stroked. He takes his chances with them, but more with other horses.
{100/100}
♞||Fɪʀsᴛ Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Mᴀᴍᴀ Cᴀᴛ||♞
What is that?!?
Last edited by SkyWishes21 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
planet || whatever pronouns man || hi im back ig. what's up
SkyWishes21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rook. » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:53 am

Username; rook.
    Show Name; Whispers of Light
    Name; Aleya
    Name Meaning; her show name is loosely based off will o' the wisps while her barn name is the Asian word for the lights
    Sex; mare
    Gender; vaguely feminine
    Halter Color; deep blue with darkened edges
    One Personality Trait; just
    Personality; Aleya is a very mischievous filly, delighting in leading riders astray until they're so turned around they aren't sure which way is up let alone how to get home. However this is tempered by her odd, slightly twisted sense of justice. If she notices a rider pushing their horse too hard or treating it cruelly she'll lead them deep into the woods, ensuring the rider a long and painful ride home. On the other hand, if she particularly approves of the rider, she'll lead them off to a hidden meadow or one of many little waterfalls. [word count; 96]
    First Meeting with Mama Cat; oh what fun!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxhey i'm rook
xxshe/her
xxasteria rift - briar rose
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rook.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feverrr » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:30 am

Username: flurr,
    Show Name: NSE I'll Paint You Wings
    Name: Jam
    Name Meaning: show: lyrics from All Time Low song, Paint You Wings.
    "But there's a monster standing where you should be, so I'll paint you wings, now I'll set you free."
    I chose this becase I feel like Jam would be the one colt staying behind to help someone in need.
    barn: a shade of red, and a delicious spread made from berries.
    Sex: male
    Halter Color: something using these colours
    One Personality Trait: unmindful
    Personality: Jam is warm; sweet; filled with love and passionate curiosity for the world around him. but his oblivious nature is what tears him down. he can't help but miss the biggest points; while searching for a bee he'll romp through a field, without checking to see that every flower is crowded by the insects. he'll splash through a creek searching for the perfect stone on the other side, without realizing that he used fifteen of them to cross the water. Jam's favourite game, and simultaneously weakest point, is hide and go seek. needles to say, he's not the best seeker.
    First Meeting With Mama Cat: "where'd it go?"
Last edited by feverrr on Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
feverrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:00 am

Username: Phina Wolf
Show Name: Piercing Hope
Name: Lance
Name Meaning: Ummm....Not sure exactly.
Sex: straight
Halter Color: blue
One Personality Trait: Cocky
Personality: ( 100 or less words! Describe how this one certain personality trait affects their personality ) Lance has got to be the cockiest, most self centered horse I have ever met. Well...except maybe for Apollo, or Hera..but you get the picture. He thinks highly of himself. Which often leads to fights with Hera, as well as some of the younger mares.
First Meeting With Mama Cat: Move it Babe.
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woolly » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:50 pm

one more day to enter c:
hanging around collecting butterfly wolves
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trees |-/ » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:06 pm

Username: palomino.
Show Name: she's the tear in my heart
Name: fire
Name Meaning: the lyrics come from a twenty one pilots song. 'She's the tear in my heart, I'm on fire"
Sex: mare
Halter Color: black rope halter with red stripes (if not the regular english halter)
One Personality Trait: emotionless
Personality: emotionless describes them being strong for the team, putting all their feelings aside and not worrying about their own problems.
First Meeting With Mama Cat: dont. you. dare
trees |-/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:56 pm

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Username; JerseyDusk
Show Name; Which of Roses
Name; Rose
Name Meaning;
    Based off of a Doctor Who character Rose Tyler, an influential companion of the Ninth and Tenth Doctors; Inspiration stemmed from the red eye coloring similar to the color of a red rose.

Sex; Female
Gender; Filly
Halter Color; Rose with thorns

One Personality Trait; Open-mindedness
Personality;
    Rose is a curious little filly, always going where she isn't supposed to or following people around to see what they are doing. But her curiosity stems from more than just wonderment, the little overo filly has a mind that surpasses her year(s). Whenever posed with a problem, predicament, uncharted scenario or a stranger Rose doesn't simply judge the situation at face value; her mind is always open to new experiences and perspectives. Her open-mindedness leads the young filly to ponder all sorts of things that other foals overlook and leads her to shed fear of new things in face of figuring out what it is.
First Meeting With Mama Cat; "You're neat aren'tcha!"
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woolly » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:38 pm

JerseyDusk wrote:|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Username; JerseyDusk
Show Name; Which of Roses
Name; Rose
Name Meaning;
    Based off of a Doctor Who character Rose Tyler, an influential companion of the Ninth and Tenth Doctors; Inspiration stemmed from the red eye coloring similar to the color of a red rose.

Sex; Female
Gender; Filly
Halter Color; Rose with thorns

One Personality Trait; Open-mindedness
Personality;
    Rose is a curious little filly, always going where she isn't supposed to or following people around to see what they are doing. But her curiosity stems from more than just wonderment, the little overo filly has a mind that surpasses her year(s). Whenever posed with a problem, predicament, uncharted scenario or a stranger Rose doesn't simply judge the situation at face value; her mind is always open to new experiences and perspectives. Her open-mindedness leads the young filly to ponder all sorts of things that other foals overlook and leads her to shed fear of new things in face of figuring out what it is.
First Meeting With Mama Cat; "You're neat aren'tcha!"

Congrats! It was great reading all of your insights on developing them through that one word, thanks all for entering c:
hanging around collecting butterfly wolves
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me