Artist ArtGirl [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

~❊~ #36 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby ArtGirl » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:26 pm

Rarity: Common

Legendari wrote:Username: Legendari
Name: Aria
Show Name: Two Can Keep a Secret if One is Dead [sorry this is so morbid, it's from the Pretty Little Liars theme song and I thought it would make for an interesting show name c:]
Height: 16.5hh
Genetics: ee/aa/GG
Training Rank: 1
Halter: Brown leather
Best Friend: When in need of advice or a friend, Aria will always turn to Serena for help. Serena's the exact opposite of Aria: Cocky, confident, and a social butterfly. But opposites attract, right? The two balance each other out. Serena has more experience in the social side of things, so she tries to help Aria learn what to do in situations. Serena will always stand up for Aria if she's ever being hurt or picked on. Another thing: Serena sometimes has anger problems when she'll obliterate everything in her way. Aria does her best to calm Serena down, to stop her for terrorizing the whole barn. They chat sometimes, but very little - their relationship is actually one of mutual understanding, and less talking. They just understand each other, so well, that not much needs to be explained in words. Overall, they're the best of friends and one can always count on the other.

~❊~What you can do with your horse~❊~
Create cool backgrounds for them.
Create items for your horse.
Decorate your horse.
Show your horse.
RP your horse.
Anything else not on the lower list (Just in case I forgot anything).

~❊~What you CAN NOT do with your horse~❊~
Remove Siggie.
Recreate horse in any way.
Anything against CMM's and CS's rules.
Last edited by ArtGirl on Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ #36 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby persay » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:23 am

Username: wolfy858
Name: winter
Show Name: got stuck in the winter time
Height: 15
Halter: Image
Best Friend: her padock and stable friend Jellico/queen of hearts is her best friends since they where foals (you can find jellico in my barn) they did EVERY thing together eat,sleep,work,run in the fields there mothers/dams where friends also so they got to speand every day with each other
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legendari » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:43 am

Username: Legendari
Show Name: Two Can Keep a Secret if One is Dead [sorry this is so morbid, it's from the Pretty Little Liars theme song and I thought it would make for an interesting show name c:]
Best Friend: When in need of advice or a friend, Aria will always turn to Serena for help. Serena's the exact opposite of Aria: Cocky, confident, and a social butterfly. But opposites attract, right? The two balance each other out. Serena has more experience in the social side of things, so she tries to help Aria learn what to do in situations. Serena will always stand up for Aria if she's ever being hurt or picked on. Another thing: Serena sometimes has anger problems when she'll obliterate everything in her way. Aria does her best to calm Serena down, to stop her for terrorizing the whole barn. They chat sometimes, but very little - their relationship is actually one of mutual understanding, and less talking. They just understand each other, so well, that not much needs to be explained in words. Overall, they're the best of friends and one can always count on the other.
i don't play anymore, but i will be dropping by now & then c:
| she/her | cancer
hyrulian gypsies camelot riders
legendari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tazaria » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:56 pm

Username:
Name:
Show Name:
Height:
Halter:
Best Friend:

Res
| Taz | University Student | He/Him | Bisexual |
| Thor to my Loki |
| My deviantart |
| My Tolters |
| -- |
Animation by saintswine on DA

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:42 am

Legendari wrote:Username: Legendari

Winner :)
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legendari » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:16 pm