CBK #010 - Max by anchor

Based on Click to view
Artist anchor [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CBK #010 - Max

Postby anchor » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:41 am

I'm actually really happy with how this kitten came out! I really hope you guys like it too. c: This is my second adopt as guest artist.

To adopt, tell me this!
  • username:
  • pet's name:
  • what is their favourite tv show/movie/book and why?

You have 24 hours! Feel free to pretty up the form, and add any extras you'd like to, but remember I like looking for interesting names most of all.
Last edited by anchor on Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
anchor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CBK #010 - Adopt Me!

Postby LadyChinaAru » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:44 am

username:LadyChinaAru
pet's name:Sweet Treat
unique personality trait:Loves to help bake,especially if chocolate is involved
what is their favourite tv show/movie/book and why?: her Favorite show is Cake Boss, why is that? because of all the yummy
chocolate and cakes!~
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anchor » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:10 am

bump!
anchor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Max » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:46 pm

username: max
pet's name: chestnut
unique personality trait: chestnut is very observant. that being said, he often enjoys playing those "spot the difference" games. he's very quick to notice if anything looks different about you, or if something doesn't feel right.
what is their favourite tv show/movie/book and why? chestnut is a huge fan of the maze runner. he loves the books and the movie. (but the book is better, of course!) chestnut loves the maze runner series because when he was a kitten, he was playing with his friend, and he bumped his head and lost parts of his memory. so for him, it was very interesting to see the story unravel, and to watch thomas and the gladers have to piece everything together to figure it out. this about sums up what chestnut had to do as well.

this lil guy has got to be my favorite cbk yet<3
Last edited by Max on Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Max

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:00 pm

Username: Poppycorn22
Pets Name:Ravenclaw
Unique personality trait:Ravenclaw very intune with her smarts.She has read every text book and novel in existence. Ask her any question and most likely she will get it right.Although sometimes she gets its wrong but that's OK in her eyes no one is perfect not even her.
Favriote TV show/book/movie:her favorite book/movie is harry potter and the order of the pheonix.She likes this book because her Favriote character died fighting like a hero.She loves to re-read that book so much and takes such good care of it that it looks brand new.
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:03 am

username: SchnaDin
pet's name: Charly
unique personality trait:He really likes to touch anything gently with his nose and if it doesn't bit he tries to eat it! He don't care if it's eatable or not :)
what is their favourite tv show/movie/book and why?: Charlys favourite Movie is Alpha and Omega. He really likes cartoons and animations and likes it, when he has to laugh. He doesn't like sad movies or ones with many actions and explosions. Charly searches more for happy ones. Another reason why he likes that movie is, that he likes watching other animals and loves singing in the movie. The way they turned the howls into songs fascinates him.

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anchor » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:34 am

Max wrote:username: max
unique personality trait: chestnut is very observant. that being said, he often enjoys playing those "spot the difference" games. he's very quick to notice if anything looks different about you, or if something doesn't feel right.
what is their favourite tv show/movie/book and why? chestnut is a huge fan of the maze runner. he loves the books and the movie. (but the book is better, of course!) chestnut loves the maze runner series because when he was a kitten, he was playing with his friend, and he bumped his head and lost parts of his memory. so for him, it was very interesting to see the story unravel, and to watch thomas and the gladers have to piece everything together to figure it out. this about sums up what chestnut had to do as well.

winner! enjoy your new cbk. c:
anchor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Max » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:18 am

anchor wrote:
Max wrote:username: max

winner! enjoy your new cbk. c:

ahh thank you so much! I love him<3
Max

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me