Based on Click to view
Artist deertush [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
30 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Belgian Kelpie 186

Postby deertush » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:04 pm

A double merle baby because I had a craving. pank
This darling is infertile, partly deaf, and blind due to double merle genes. ;u;

Non-owner 48 hour impress me. ♥
Add things to your heart's desire. Do not remove or change parts of the existing form though.

ends in,,,, 48 hours from when this was posted,,, good luck
Any post made past the end date will result in a disqualification.

Username: Ezai
Show Name: Little Bird
Call Name: Cierdra
Sex: Female
Mate: infertile
Eye color: Pale blue (blind)
Collar color: purple plaid
Phenotype: Black double merle
Genotype: Kk/Bb/Dd/ata/EmE/gg/Ssi/tt/MM/XX/ZZ/YY/VV
Parent: An Encore Performance
Parent: Undisclosed
Last edited by deertush on Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:26 am, edited 4 times in total.

Howdy!
I'm deer and I enjoy
natural history, taxidermy, dog training
animal crossing, homesteading, and art
DeviantArt - Lioden - Wolvden - Twitter

ImageImage
deertush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Belgian Kelpie 186

Postby foxxbreath » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:05 pm

Mark
Bc my Sardonyx baby is a dADDY Of A SPECIAL PRETTY BABY
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:19 pm

Username: Aggie Grad
    Show Name: Edge of Tomorrow
    Call Name: Raleigh
    Sex: Male
    Collar color: Sky Blue

Additions

Seven Word Personality:
    Sweet :: Protective :: Patient :: Loyal :: Selfless :: Intelligent :: Playful

- Being around others. (( even though most don't want to be around him. ))
    - Talking
    - Walking
    - Learning
    - Being able to prove others wrong.
    - His father. Especially playing with him.

Hobbies:
    - Making stories
    - Exploring
    - Thrill-Seeking
    - Trying to scare his dad

Dislikes:
    - Rain
    - Being judged based on his inability to see.
    - Thunder
    - Any body of water.
    - Jerky dogs
    - Loud noises
    - Sudden noises or movements
    - Randomely being touched.
    - Spiderwebs (( hates running into them. ))

Fears:
    - Drowning.
    (( he greatly struggles with orientation in the water. One of his biggest fears. ))
    - Suffocating.
    (( he hates the thought of this being the way he dies. It sounds awful to be suffocated, so slow and drawn out. One of his biggest fears. ))
    - Losing his father.
    (( he hates the thought of losing his father. The only thing he holds truly above himself is his father. His absolute biggest fear. ))

How he became blind:
    No, he wasn't born blind, but he was born with problems. He was already slowly going blind. He could see fairly clearly for the first two weeks of his life enjoying the time with his father, always willing to play until he could play no more. He was always trying to get close to his father, one of the only family figures in his life. Then. It all changed.
    After the first two weeks, he began to gain blurry spots in his vision, and he wasn't worried for the first two or three days, thinking it was normal, that it meant his eyes were adjusting to the new environment he was introduced to. But, after a week, it began to grow worse, especially in his right eye. He began to worry, and ran to confront his father about the problem. "Dad!! I can't see!!" He had cried loudly, which he heard clearly, but his dad was there to help once again, keeping him from running into anything. His eyes were clouding. They were once the color of the sea, but had begun to turn to ice.
    He was heartbroken, sure he would never accomplush anything. But, this changed as well when his father kept him going. He has his father to thank for him and his attitude of optimism. He lost his sight entirely by six months, and tries to ignire the fact that he isn't as capable as others who can see. In fact, he tries to prove this wrong. But, he only has his father to thank, for without him, he would still be moaning and moping about the fact he lost his vision.

A little more to know about the father-son bond:
    Raleigh looks up to his father more than anyone else. Hia father was the only one that truly believed in him, the only one that actually tried to keep him going. He loves his father more than any other thing he knows. His father is there to help him with everything. Whether that be battling a pumpkin, or keeping his cheers high.

Last edited by T h e M a r t i a n on Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:56 pm, edited 6 times in total.

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:56 pm

----
Last edited by A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:26 am, edited 16 times in total.
A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:04 pm

Username: Ezai
    Show Name: Little Bird
    Call Name: Cierdra
    Sex: Female
    Collar color: Like this

Personality: As gentle as a rabbit, brave as a lion, and a bite sharp as a bee. There's very little that can scare this over confident girl, and even less that can stop her. With her motors always going, there is little rest for Cierdra. Always places to run, friends to play with and trouble to get into. She's not afraid to take on new challenges, facing them with more braveness than her fellow kelpie companions despite her lack of sight and hearing impairment. Her attitude can be quite as fierce when she wants to be, often turning into a Tasmanian devil when things don't go her way, especially if locked in a confined space. One of the reasons she has free range of the property is she will tear up and destroy anything in her kennel. Despite this, she is a lover. Her days are made with a pet, a cuddle and that late night snuggle in bed before sleep.
    Unbelievably smart, things meant to keep one in is often no problem for her. She is well known for unlocking latches, opening doors, breaking into food containers and overall outsmarting most people. Mischievous to the bone, it's hard to imagine that this smart little thing can't see.

Gear: Cierdra is always seen with her vibrant purple plaid collar, one that bears a small silver plate on it listing her need to know details such as name, address and list of disabilities. They are there just in case she manages to get past the large fence that surrounds the large plot of land. Besides her collar, she almost always has a matching harness on. And with that harness and a little tug strap on the top. One wouldn't think it to be such an important thing but that harness is one of the most important things she wears. That harness, as she has a strong dislike for leashes, allows her kelpie, horse, and human friends to gently tug her in the right direction. This behaviour is mostly seen with the animals, often tugging her away from a hole or rock she might trip over or pull her forward when they all are dashing off somewhere.
    Besides that, she is occasionally seen with different kinds of bandannas, bow ties and an assortment of fancy tags that reflect her owners current interests.

Friends: Cierdra's friends range from feline to canine all the way up to horses and beyond. Ever friendly, she has no problem making friends where ever she goes but she has just a few very important friends.
    Kael, Denim, Jinx and Kylee are four of her best and closest friends who live on the other side of the attached property. She is often seen with them and goes out of her way every day to see them.
    Chesapeake is one of her more peculiar looking friends, but Cierdra wouldn't know. These two are often found cuddling in the sun, or getting into trouble in the stable.
    Out of all the horses on the property, Jericho, is her favourite. They are often found by Ceirdra stealing treats to give to Jericho as well as taking lazy strolls around the pastures.
    Her father is one of her closest friends, though she's a little too big now she still tries to climb on top of him and tugs at his ears when she wants his attention.

Training: Training Cierdra proved to be a challenge at first. Using hand signals would work for a deaf dog, but not for one also lacking sight. Vocal commands would work for a blind dog but Cierdra doesn't have all of her hearing. It took a few weeks, but with some close observation it was clear that she did not rely on what little hearing she had, but instead focused on scents, touch and vibrations. From this, one implemented a training style made directly for her. By using different kinds of touch such as one tap, two taps, a stroke under her chin, tapping on the ground and even small puffs of air, one has been able to teach her different tricks. Both core tricks (sit, come, stay, ect.) as well as fun (play dead, speak, shake, ect.) is known by Ciedra and she respond to eac command happily and with ease.

Unaffected
Story features: Schainukan's Keplies
    The sun was sitting high in the sky above the mostly white pup as she walked along the bumpy road. Today was her favourite kind of day; the sun warmed her back, the air tugged with a gentle breeze, and not a cloud was in the sky. It was the kinds of days she dreamed about, as it wasnt very often that the weather was this perfect. With tail held high, she made her way towards her favourite place.
    A hop entered her stride as the ground shifted from dirt to pavement. The hard black ground beneath her paws was a sign that she was almost there. Almost to the best place in the world to her. It wasn't long before she broke out in a full sprint run, a few barks escaping her jaws in excitement. Her tail quivering in the air as her calls were returned. Not one. Not two. But four different barks sounded in response.
    It was Kael who greeted her first as she rounded the last corner. His dark nose pressed against the chain link fence as if he was trying to squeeze through the small hole. The two dogs sniffed each other before letting out a few happy barks. With tail wagging excitedly, Cierdra made her way around the kennel. Her nose bumping up against the fence as she headed towards the door. Kael barked excitedly the entire time, and the pale coloured female fumbled around the door of the kennel until at last, her nose bumped into what she was looking for. The latch.
    With skill and some clumsy precision, Cierdra flipped the latch release energetic Kael from his enclosure. The two dogs circled each other for a moment; noses bouncing into each others, and tails wagging as they greeted one another. The warm greeting didn't last, as it wasn't long before Kael grabbed Ceirdra's harness and started tugging her towards the next kennel. His sharp tugs were nothing new to her, and she happily followed his tugs. With each kennel Kael lead them to, she unlatched each one with her useful skill. Each in turn, she released the beasts; Demin, Jinx, and Kylee.
    With each friend she released from their kennels, she was greeted warmly. The chaotic bunch of friends bouncing around in absolute glee and freedom. Freedom that Cierdra was used to, as she was allowed to roam as she pleased. Considering that the two properties were connected and surrounded by a protective fence, she couldn't roam too far. Yet, far enough to release her friends from their cages.
    It wasn't long before the show off of the group, Jinx, grabbed a tug rope and struck a pose. With one teasing bark, the black and white male took off towards the fields. A tease. A call of 'you can't catch me'. It was then that chaos began. With loud barking, the group of three took off after Jinx. Cierdra bounded along with the group easily, dashing across the ground only occasionally bumping into her friends.
    One watching this scene unfold would never have guess that the smaller white dog of the group was blind, let alone particularly deaf. She moved with ease and the confidence of a sighted dog, both alone and with the group. Blind from birth, her nose guided her. A sensitive nose paired with a great memory and touch could get her anywhere. With the entire property nearly memorised, she could walk confidently. With the aid of her best friends tugging her harness in the right direction, no obstacle could stop her.

Last edited by Guest on Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:09 am, edited 10 times in total.

Postby ignore this » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:09 pm

Username: horsemad55
Show Name: Travelling Soldier
Call Name: Spider
Sex: male
Collar color: pale aqua and pale purple

Personality: Spider is a extremely loyal dog and stays by his disabled masters side, he also can be antisocial towards other animals and even aggressive towards people he just doesn't like. He is a very intelligent meaning he would make a great working dog if he was retrained and wasn't blind. He was once very agile and quick in his feet but now he had to be slow and careful and rely on his keen sense of smell and hearing.
History: Spider was born with dark blue eyes, meaning that he could see perfectly. As he grew to be around 8 weeks old a man came around to his home and took him away, this was very traumatic for the young dog and he cried until he got to his new home. As he became comfortable in this new place his training began, he was taken to an Army base where he and his beloved new friend would train together until Spider was two years old.
The months passed quickly and Spider became more obedient and felt closer to his now team mate. Spider grew and grew becoming a large dog for his breed, he was taught to sniff out bombs, find wanted people and warm his master about any danger. But one morning there was a strange sadness in his home, the little girl cried as her father and dog walked out the house and the lady hugged his human close and even kissed Spider on the forehead.
Arriving at the army depo, Spider was separated from his man and put in a carrier crate with the other dogs that he had trained with. He was given something, Spider sniffed at it then gave in to the nice looking piece of stake and soon found himself dizzy and then alseep .
Spider woke to the sound of the plane landing, men in all colours came in and carried the dogs out, the fuss and rush confused Spider and he started to bark to call for his human to come find him, but this was nothing compared to what was in store for the soldiers and their dogs...
Next was the truck, Spider and his man climbed up into a truck that sat some height from the ground. They traveled down the road then BANG! Something flung spider from the truck, there was fire and blood, something had destroyed the truck. Spider couldn't see, he bark wildly and pain shot in his eyes, but his only thought was his human....

Last edited by ignore this on Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Current News: I'm back! Did you miss me?
ignore this

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spitz. » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:25 pm

Marking just to watch <3
    I want to enter soooooo bad *tears*
I used be .FlamingFeather. please don't steal

▬▬▬▬▬
. F l a m i n g F e a t h e r .
▬▬▬▬▬
Spitz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GasW0lf » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:24 pm

Last edited by GasW0lf on Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gone! Find me on DA as SatanDarling
══════════════
Come Join our discord based wolf SIM!
We are very friendly and have hand coloured wolves!
Collect and breed to your heart's content!

══════════════
GasW0lf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:40 am

Username: PikachuTori25
                Show Name: Lucky Clover
                Call Name: Lucky
                Sex: Male
                Collar color: Emerald Green
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Temperance. » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:54 am

Entering oh my gosh ;A;

══════════════════════════════════════
T E M P E R A N C E
══════════════════════════════════════

Female| INFJ |Christian | Kintaur Mod

ImageImageImage

> Call me Temperance, Tempy, Kat, or whatever you feel like.
> I love animals and decided to pursue a dog training career c:
> I have broad tv interests; everything from anime to sci-fi
> Banished is my new fave series (gifs to left are from the show)
> Literate writer with oodles of characters but very little time.
> Canadian!!! Whoop whoop! Bring on the maple syrup ;P
> Only posting occasionally - sort of on a semi hiatus

Temperance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me