Plumerians #596 & 597 - the fox & the hound! by Charchar2

Based on Click to view
Artist Charchar2 [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
68 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Plumerians #596 & 597 - the fox & the hound!

Postby Charchar2 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:45 am

Image Image

I loved this movie so much when I was younger ahhh >v>
This will be a partner contest, with a twist -- one partner must be an owner (1-5 plumerians) and one person must be a non-owner!
Please include a screenshot/proof of partnership somewhere on your form.

Charchar2 wrote:
This was a really tricky decision -- thank you so much to my two guest judges -- but I've finally picked a winner... Congratulations not a talking cat and Arendelle! Your art was super cute and we really liked how you developed the personalities. ;w; They reminded me of the movie while still diverging into original details and ideas, and I thought the relationship between them and their individual personalities were really well-done! I can't wait to see them around. <3

To everyone else -- fantastic work, I wish you the best of luck in the future!! Please do remember that if you have nothing nice to say as far as congrats go, don't say anything at all! 0;
Last edited by Charchar2 on Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerians #596 & 597

Postby Chimericect » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:46 am

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Proof ofour partnership.
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    Username: Soulfirewolf
    Owner?: yes; of 4
    Im going for: the Fox
    PPS?: No, but she'll stay
    small for a long while
    Name; Vixyl

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    Username; Lady Masquerade
    Owner?: No
    Im going for: the Hound
    PPS?: No, but he'll stay
    small for a long while
    Name; Atlas

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
    Vixyl | Fox | Female
    • quiet • observative • kind • optimistic • artist •
    When one pictures a fox, they think of something that is sly, sneaky, cunning, and a possible trickster. Vixyl, on the other hand, doesn't quite fit into that stereotype. She is quiet and reserved at first look, but is far from being shy. She doesn't mind the company of others, or having to talk, but prefers to just collect her thoughts in silence and observe what's going on around her. In her opinion, questions don't always need to be explained through words, but can be shared in silence. However, her silence doesn't leave her with an uninviting atmosphere because of how exceptionally kind she is. Vixyl could never refuse a request for help, despite the fact that she has a tendency to not pay attention to things around her. Her mind is constantly jumping to different things, and if someone opens up a conversation with her, it could result in some slightly annoying observations, comments, or questions about random nothings that dance along her mind. The clockwork of her brain is very complex, generating a numerous amount of unusual thoughts, though none of them negative. Vixyl tends to be an optimist, taking every moment and shining the sun on it instead of the shadows. She sees a divine reason in everything life brings her, and rarely doubts what comes her way. A big part of things comes in the fact that she is an artist. Her sketchbook is a place where she can freely doodle or write out whatever inspires her mind, which basically means everything. Life is art, and art must be expressed in numerous ways. Vixyl takes pleasure in expressing what she feels from life around her and turning those feelings into a picture or form of writing, and it's her way of giving appreciation to the beauty in each day. { 308 words }

Altas | Hound | Male
    • adventurous • outgoing • curious • clumsy • poet •
    For some, each new day brings the same old things. The same soft grass, the same blue sky, the same still sounds. For Atlas, each day brings a new adventure. While the world may present many duplicates, Atlas chooses to look at everything with a different perspective, noting down the differences and coming to terms with the unique simplicity of life around him. From the moment the sun shouts its good mornings, to the second the moon whispers a goodnight, Atlas is out exploring. There's never a treasure or goal in mind, he just wants his day filled with a satisfactory adventure. His curious and outgoing nature always leaves him in a cheerful mood, ready to experience the brilliance of things. However, even the most curious of creatures have faults, and Atlas's would be the fact that he can be widely oblivious to the smallest of things, leading to a ballet of stumbling and falling, and resulting in a symphony of 'oofs' and 'ows'. They're minor setbacks to each day's performance, but they hardly ruin things. In fact, Atlas enjoys when he trips or slightly injures himself because he believes its natures way of interacting with him, enriching his day. When all is said and done, and the exploration comes to a close, Atlas loves nothing more then to take out a small leather book he keeps with him to write about his day in the form of poetry. For Atlas, poetry takes the emotions and songs of nature, that most can't hear, and turns it into something lucid, or comprehensible. He's done this for as long as he can remember, and once a poem is manifested out of the memories of the day, Atlas takes joy in curling up and sliding into a slumber full of dreams about what tomorrow will bring. { 308 words }

Their Relationship
    When it comes down to it, Vixyl and Atlas have a very unique relationship. They've been friends for as long as they can remember, and despite the fact that they don't speak often, they still do everything together. The pair shares a love for outdoors, and since Atlas is constantly on the move looking for new places to explore, Vixyl enjoys nothing more then silently traveling alongside him. Getting to absorb the fascination that comes with being surrounded by nature is a wonderful experience, but it's even better when the experience can be shared alongside a friend. Together they're able to pathetically fall from tree branches, get themselves stuck in between rocks, and push each other into muddy ponds. Once the day comes to a close, Vixyl and Atlas each take out their small books, and record the day's findings inside. Vixyl does this through sketches, drawings, and small sections of writing, and Atlas writes poems. The pair has a mutual understanding of how important different forms of art are, especially when they are used to display the life around them. However, they also take pleasure in using each other as models for their work (without ever knowing it). Sometimes, at quiet times of the day, Vixyl finds herself admiring Atlas in ways she originally hadn't, and has the need to draw him. He's taken up many pages in her sketchbook, though she's too shy to ever tell him. Little does she know that Atlas has near the same problem. Many of his poems he writes about her, though he weaves her along little details and lines in ways that she wouldn't suspect it, so when she reads the poem, she believes it's about something else. They're a duo that isn't the most typical of sorts, but they find ways to make each day work, and have faith that their friendship will continue for a long time.

Art;
    by me
    by Anouki
    by Sly.Blue
    by Prince Virus
    by Prince Virus
    by ~Caramel~
    By Sighs a lot

by rainbow tigress
    by Hattifatteners VK61
    by Hatifatteners VK61
    by The Wolf Charm
    by .Simon.
    by Raptorsquad
    by Kekerica1
    by Angelshy
    by LightningStrike3
    By Softballpup12
    Art count; 17

Last edited by Chimericect on Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:50 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calder » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:47 am

Partner - be my escape
Form on page 17
Last edited by Calder on Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:44 am, edited 6 times in total.
Notes:
not very active anymore,
but i check back once in a while
Art Info:
Commissions: pm me
Art Trades: Closed
Requests: Closed

✿✿
hi
✿✿
Calder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby master of spaz » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:47 am

Mark - non-owner here! Feel free to PM me <3

LF: Coding and art <3
Last edited by master of spaz on Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
announcements:
light off

tRaPpEdBiRd wrote:you truly are:
Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
your full of spaz! (good type!)
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterstar. » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:48 am

1 hour by waterstar2002

Usernames: (include who's trying for who!)
Names:
Genders:
PPS? (yes/no. Bonus points if they are, but if you really want them to be growing, that's OK.)
Relationship with each other: (are the two plumes friends, enemies, siblings, etc? what do they think of each other/how do they interact?)
Personalities: (500 word limit per plume, so 1000 word limit total.)
Art: (no limit)
Last edited by waterstar. on Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

┏─────────────┓
- why bees are dying
- what you can do
- green peace
- (my) kalons
- (my) simas
- new youtube restrictions
- trump delays bees
- why bees are important

┖─────────────┚

Hello everyone, this is Acid-tripp. I'm Water's younger sibling. She has since moved and forgotten about CS but is happy. Any activity on her account since around 2018 I believe has been me. I'm sorry for all of the people still active who wish to communicate with her but can't. I wish you all a great day/night and i'm sorry.
waterstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apollosaurus » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:51 am

Marking as an owner!

partner - GreekFlaws
Last edited by Apollosaurus on Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
i'm no longer active here
if you really need to contact me please message me on da (@frank-poole) or toyhouse (@apollosaurus)
Apollosaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zuppe » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:55 am

If your a non-owner and you need an owner partner please pm me! I'm very willing <3

owner!

Partnering up with Believix
Last edited by Zuppe on Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══════════════╗

xx Deviantart // Flightrising // Tumblr.

xxxxxxPokefarm // Toyhouse

───────────────────────────

xx My Mains // Rebirth // My Kiamaras

xxxxxxMy JBDs // My Plumerians

───────────────────────────

Commissions are: Closed!
Art Trades are: Open!
Requests are: Friends Only!

++Interested in commissioning me?
contact me through pm or over
on my deviantart page!++

sig artwork by sixbane and niluna -->

╚══════════════╝
xx𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼..

ImageImageImage

Jazz // She/Her // Lesbian // Cisgender // Professional Artist & College Student

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:55 am