Based on Click to view
Artist monstera [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Keviarris #11

Postby monstera » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:46 am

Archive - Fanclub
Welcome to the Keviarris adoption thread! Here you will be able to find and adopt your own little Keviarris- a canine-like mammal recently discovered in the rainforests of Brazil. Despite the fact they were once wild, these creatures are quite friendly to us humans, leading many to begin domesticating them. Now, it is rare to find a Keviarris whom is aggressive towards human contact. Here at the Kevi sanctuary, we take in these creatures and find them loving homes.
We hope you enjoy looking around, and hope you will soon be able to find a Keviarris of your very own!

a space-y kevi ouo
      based off this pallete

just a simple contest, entries after the second post on page two will not count
      ends August 5

Code: Select all
      username;;
      name;;
      gender;;
      how did he/she become blind;;
      extra;; { optional, limit two pieces of art, 500 words, or one piece of art and 250 words }

monstera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keviarris #11

Postby yfish » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:53 pm

username;;
      winry.

name;;
      célia meaning heavenly. she is also called cecília meaning blind.

gender;;
      female

how did she become blind;;
      as a pup célia was fascinated with the stars and would marvel at them every night. one day she heard of the rumor a solar eclipse was going to occur. when everyone was ushered inside she ran out unaware of the danger. as she looked up she saw it for a moment before her weak pup eyes were blinded.

extra;;
      story

------now that célia is blind she has devoted her time to art in the form of sculpting clay she smuggles from her own who is an artist. this is the story of their paths crossing like two comets.

-----célia was quickly abandoned once the pet store noticed she was blind. her pale green eyes were beautiful but the stumbling and tripping that accompanied them were dangerous. if she was to be a profit to the store she would have to overcome her blindness or be healed. after some time and effort put in, célia was abandoned for nothing could be done to save her sight. as she began to roam the streets of the big apple célia lost hope and was becoming sick and weak. one day she fell asleep on top of a grate that covered an access ladder to a subway tunnel. the artist that later took her in, took that subway. as the long blond haired woman rushed with prints in her hand to get home before a blizzard came in she paused to catch her breath at that grate. she had run a few cold blocks to get to where she was from her studio and the cold was freezing up her asthmatic lungs. she spotted the little bundle of purple thinking it was a scarf and walked over puzzled. when she saw two pale green eyes look up at her the artist jumped back in shock. then she realized it was a keviarris. the most expensive new pet that was rocking the world in one fell swoop. a younger one also. just a bit bigger than chihuahua made her an older child. seeing the danger this one was in she picked it up and held it close to her body under her own purple coat. as the snow began to fall the artist, who name was lily, dashed forward, running down the steps into the terminal. she quickly swiped her card and jumped into the packed car. the rocking motion of the subway lulled the young keviarris to sleep and lily began to coo at it. the dark purple head with light purple hair tuft was resting on her collarbone as it was so small it could fit there and lily let it stay there for the longest time until she disembarked the car carefully and walked out of the terminal and up into her apartment. lily set the keviarris down in front of space heater and lay out some blueberries and tuna for the small creature to eat when it woke up. lily wrapped her coat over the keviarris and stayed next to the creature all night as the snow fell and the stars gleamed.

------célia quickly bonded with the jasmine scented woman and has never left her side since then. she has also acquired a taste for blueberries and tuna.
yfish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keviarris #11

Postby YourGayness » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:19 pm

Bump?

Robin | Adult | He/It | Artist

I am only trading my pets for ART OF MY CHARACTERS.
PM me if you are open for CS pet commissions!

YourGayness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me