Based on Click to view
Artist ○~Discover~○ [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lampy #14

Postby ○~Discover~○ » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:22 pm

What is a Lampyrie?
Closely related to the feline family, they have a body similar to the shape of a cat. They have tails like a firefly and small antennae on the top of their heads. Their tail, eyes and antennae let out an eerie glow that helps with navigation and hunting during the night. Lampyries live in large groups with other lampyries, but are normally hard to see because of their great speed.

{- So this girl belongs to the water chore ;u; In order to win this Lampy you must Explain to me how youre going to keep this girly active. This will end tomorrow at around 1 p.m CST -}

Code: Select all
[b]User:[/b]
[b]Lampy Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]How I plan to Stay Active:[/b]
○~Discover~○

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lampy #14

Postby Queen of the Kings » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:24 pm

User: Sisyphus The Hamster
Lampy Name: Kustki
How I plan to Stay Active: Well, she will appear in many of my things, I really love the design with the colors so I will definitely order some more art (by "Some" I mean "Ton") I am also in love with this lineart, I will adopt more! I don't RP a whole lot, so sadly I probably won't be joining any of the RP sites, but at some point I might start. I will also take her on walks often and feel her very expensive Lamp Food.
Queen of the Kings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lampy #14

Postby ○~Discover~○ » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:44 pm

Sisyphus the Hamster wrote:User: Sisyphus The Hamster
Lampy Name: Kustki
How I plan to Stay Active: Well, she will appear in many of my things, I really love the design with the colors so I will definitely order some more art (by "Some" I mean "Ton") I am also in love with this lineart, I will adopt more! I don't RP a whole lot, so sadly I probably won't be joining any of the RP sites, but at some point I might start. I will also take her on walks often and feel her very expensive Lamp Food.

{- Congrats^^ Shes all yours! -}
ImageImageImage
|Tatumn - My Fursona||Apollo - My WOI||Character Development
Going through some tough time in real life right now. Art will be slow. Sorry for the inconveniences
Dream charries - P.M Me if you have one and are willing to sell!
○~Discover~○

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me