Re: Nursery Batch #290

Postby solflo » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:10 am

Username: umbreon_rock
Name: Tricia,
as Tricia McMillan
from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
You can call me Trillian, and I'm Miss Exact.

One of the things Ford Prefect had always
found hardest to understand about humans was their
habit of continually stating and repeating the very very
obvious, as in It's a nice day, or You're very tall,
or Oh dear you seem to have fallen down a thirty-foot well,
are you alright?
At first Ford had formed a theory to account
for this strange behaviour. If human beings don't keep exercising
their lips
, he thought, their mouths probably seize up. After a few
months' consideration and observation he abandoned this theory in
favour of a new one. If they don't keep on exercising their lips,
he thought, their brains start working. After a while he abandoned
this one as well as being obstructively cynical.
(The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - also one of the things she agrees more with)

Personality: Trillian is a nerd. She's really smart and loves anything with numbers, superheroes and books. She calls herself Miss Exact, because she can't really handle anything that isn't logical. She's a totally stubborn lady, and has no patience at all for anyone who can't think as fast as her. She's shy and a bit antissocial, but she tries to have more friends. She is very mature for her age, and hates when people treat her as a child. She's a bit tomboy, and really hates when the females of the videogames have big breasts and small clothes.
Make a mistake near me and I will correct you.
Relationships with the family: Trillian's a family girl. She loves her brother, sister and parents, as well as her aunts and uncle, and has received her nerd and pop culture mistress side from her mother, so they have real long conversations about nerd stuff. Also, she loves playing videogames with her brother, and has a vast knowledge about games, just not as much as him. With her father, she has a smooth relationship; she loves how relaxed her father is and how she can stay on his head when he's napping. Her sister kinda complements her, as this little girl can't socialize. Whenever there's a social event, Trillian will stay close to Jax and try to learn how to be less shy with starngers and make friends.
I love the word "mind-boggling"

She loves Viola, and likes just to be with her. Trillian loves the friendly silence. Her relationship with Brandom is pretty weird, but she loves playing guitar and singing with him. Her only "problem" is with Amanda: they don't get together really well.
Instrument: eletric guitar. It's very versatile: it can sound country, heavy, punk, everything you wish. She isn't perfect at it, but plays it pretty well;

Extras!
You get up to three pieces of art, /and/ an extra 3000 words for stories, playlists, interests... whatever you want!

I now have 0 pieces and 2861 words left
Last edited by solflo on Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:04 am, edited 13 times in total.
tumblr / FR / neocities Image formerly .sol / -verso / umbreon-rock
solflo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master of Nothing » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:43 am

Hi!THEOrnithologist here! I'm a non-owner right now, but I plan to change that! I believe this girl will be perfect to fill that gap, so here goes nothing!

Please choose one of the following to listen to whilst reading this form.
Here for pop music.::Here for rock/alternative music.

Name: Sylvia Sonata
Sexuality: bisexual

Personality:
Kind::Caring::Cheery::Adventurous::Brave
Sylvia is a kind, sweet little girl. She is very shy often, and would rather be by herself. Despite that, she is very cheery and willing to have fun with people she's comfortable with. On a hot Summer day, she'd much rather be outdoors than stuck inside on a computer. She thinks of herself as her own mp-3 player, and listens to music in her head by memory, causing her to space out sometimes.
Quirks
1.) Sylvia is shy.
2.)Since she is young, Sylvia is still a bit ignorant.
3.) Sylvia stares at people too long, weirding them out.
4.) Sylvia is very quiet, which makes her hard to understand.
3.) Sylvia was born with a cataract in her right eye, which got out of control and made her near to blind in that eye.

Sylvia plays the cello!

"When life hands you lemons, ask life why in the world it gave you the lemons. Life will reply with 'Why don't you find out for yourself?' And that's a bratty thing for life to say, so squeeze lemon juice into it's eyes and run away."

Sylvia and her Family

Sylvia is very attached to all of her family members.

Mom

Sylvia loves hanging out with her mom. She thinks her mom is beautiful and feels very pleased when her mother is happy. She loves staying at Marcelline's coffee shop, too! She's not allowed to drink coffee, and she's not sure she'd even try it if she could, so instead she always has a nice, cold glass of lemonade. She thinks her mom's coffee shop feels warm and similar to home, which is why she enjoys it. Sylvia has lots of fun with her mom, and is disappointed when she has to go home for bed time.

Dad

Sylvia also loves hanging out with her father. Sometimes he's hard to talk to, since Sylvia is so energetic and he's so calm, but he's still a great person to be around. She loves watching him play music and finds his musical talent intriguing. Sylvia looks up to her dad, and wishes to be as kind, talented, and unique as him when she grows up.

Kain

Although sometimes she refuses to admit it, Sylvia loves her older brother. However, she does find him annoying, as normal older brothers should be. He's still fun to hang out with, though, and Sylvia loves it when Kain introduces her to something new.

Jaxene

Sylvia spends most of her time with Jaxene. She never gets in fights with her older sister, and finds her very easy to socialize with. They have many tea parties, dress-up parties, and everything else you'd expect two little girls to do. She feels very safe around her sister and admires her intelligence.

Aunts and Uncle

Sylvia doesn't see her aunts and uncle very much, but she still loves them. She enjoys their company, although she finds them somewhat awkward. She enjoys conversing with Brandon because he shares her love of the cello.

accessories

Besides her cello, the main accessory Sylvia has is a heart locket. On one side, there is a picture of all of her family. The other, she claims is technically empty, so for now, she puts a picture of and eighth note in it. She also owns a black and white fedora.

music
lemonade
sunny days
beaches
forests
unicorns
her family
happiness
peace

Dislikes:
silence
coffee
snow
money
fighting

Talent

Four year-old Sylvia Sonata's talent is playing the cello. She has already developed the extra fold in her brain that most musicians get, according to her doctor and his team of neurosurgeons. She has an amazing ear for pitches, too. One time, she was riding a train, and when the whistle blew, Sylvia immediately recognized a b flat followed by an a flat. Sylvia so far can only keep up with 3/4 time, the most common time signature, but this is not a bad thing. She is far more advanced than anyone else her age that her parents are aware of. "Sylvia is extraordinary. I don't know how she does what she does!" says private music instructor Janice Chavez. And for a girl who can't read words, but instead music notes, it truly is extraordinary.
-Derek Smith of JBD news

Favorites
Drink- Lemonade
Toy- Teddy bear
Pass-time- playing cello or running around outside
Song- Counting Stars by OneRepublic
Game- Monopoly
Color- blue
Last edited by Master of Nothing on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:52 am, edited 31 times in total.
quitting cs soon, as soon as I get all my characters rehomed
C:
Master of Nothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'ye » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:16 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
    ░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
Username:
pinkieash.

Name:
Jaer

Birthday:
September 5th (Virgo)

Sex:
Female

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Personality:
Jaer is a distant, caring sort of bean. He always seems off from other people, not getting particularly too close with anybody. And if you ever talk to him, he's very polite and is very careful with his words. He won't add on anything to the conversation, he'll just listen to whatever you're rambling about. His kind side gives way to him being a pushover, and he's well-known for giving into peer-pressure. Though, he is pretty helpful. He doesn't tell secrets nor spread lies. Overall, Jaer gives off the effect as a very sweet bean. While, actually that's just his persona.
Jaer's anima sends of a completely different vibe. In reality, he's actually a very cranky bean. He's very judgmental and over-analytical of everybody. He constantly observes everything the beans around him do and watch out for even a slight mistake. He knows exactly how the people surrounding him is and picks at it internally. Jaer doesn't have the guts to say anything he knows out loud, so he plays things off as soft-hearted bean. He knows as well as anyone if he spoke what he was thinking, others would take it to offense. So, he unwillingly keeps his thoughts and mouth shut for other's welfare. Jaer doesn't realize that if he keeps on bottling all of this up, he'll eventually burst. He doesn't identify that, but that doesn't mean he isn't in touch with reality. He's very practical, he doesn't live nor dream in the fantasy world.
Jaer pays very close attention to detail, nothing can escape his watchful gaze. Perfection come with extreme detail. And every single aspect is important to Jaer, let nothing little be unnoticed. In fact, it's more like the bean pays more attention to sheer detail instead of the overall image. That causes him to lose the image and become too-critical and judgmental. He can't ignore any mistakes or faults in anything, and points them out without a second thought. Sometimes, he tends to let his real-self slip. Jaer is simply too fussy about everything around him. So, pleasing or impressing a bean like Jaer is a very hard task.
Another thing about him is how reliable he is. He does everything he's told, precisely. He always follows close instructions and never strays away from them. He gives all of his heart into it, to make sure it's perfect. Jaer never lets his emotions get in the way of his work, though. He's also pretty modest bean, rational and reliable who sticks with his goals. That makes him a destined achiever, despite all of these things he's not one to brag. Jaer doesn't gain or seek pleasure of bragging about his abilities. He appreciates compliments but he doesn't want it to push it overboard.
The last of his traits is how old-fashioned he is. He takes interest in traditional and old ways, and is seen as such. He's seen as a bit strange for not being that interested in television or electronics. Jaer doesn't hate new stuff or anything, he just loses interest in it quickly. Despite that fact, he will use a 3DS and play a game, now and then.

Relationships with the family:
Zimri - Father - Jaer admires his father. How calm he is, how easily he handles bad situations, etc. Ever since he was little, he wished to be like his dad. It was pretty annoying when he was younger though, he would follow his father around everywhere. Naturally, Jaer tried to become like Zimri... Even if that meant not really acting like himself. He just wanted so badly to become like his role model, that he copies him. The bean knows that he'll never actually be exactly like his dad, but he wants to get as close as possible.

Marceline - Mother - Jaer loves his mother, although he doesn't understand her all that much. For example, Why she always gets so anxious, why she worries over everything, and how much she messes with decorations during Christmas. Due to his vague knowledge though, he might say the wrong thing to her. He tries to be as compassionate as his father is about during those situations. That doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate his mother, he enjoys how sweet she is- as well as her baking!

Kain - Brother - He envies Kain on a level, geared towards his attitude towards everything. He's calm, just like Dad. Jaer has resentment towards Kain for being able to control his emotions so easily, while he has the most trouble with that. While he does have a bucket of jealousy for his older brother, he still respects him. The two of them are close on a level. An activity he would do with Kain is watch a horror movie and try to act like he isn't scared.

Jaxene - Sister - Jaer loves his sister all right, but how excited she is all the time can't help but make him feel annoyed at times. Tired as well, he doesn't understand how anyone can have that much energy. It's a wonder how she doesn't get sick from getting too thrilled. Not to mention he's very wary of her getting to dad's favorite. He can have fun with her in his spare moments, Jaxene is the type to always find something fun to do when he's bored.

Viola - Aunt - These two aren't very close, but Jaer has a fondness of his aunt's music. Her music makes him get chills all over and want to hear it on repeat and repeat. In a way, it makes the bean understand Viola to some level. Like the sound of her violin is her singing voice, but without words. In Jaer's eyes, Viola is a role-model and idol.

Brandon - Uncle - This guy was pretty awkward at first, but Uncle Brandon and Jaer became friends later on. Though, the bean can not understand why his uncle eats so much sweets. Once, Jaer tried his uncle's coffee and it was so sweet that he didn't want to eat dessert for weeks. But overall, this is the uncle to ask for information about cellos.

Amanda Lynn - Aunt - To the little bean, Aunt Lynn is a big version of his older sister. Eccentric, full of energy, and just too nice for their own good. He recognizes Amanda Lynn as a aunt that'll let him do anything if she's bean-sitting. Jaer knows that he should act better, but he can't help to take his advantages to the fullest. Another great thing about his aunt is that he can use her as a distraction if he doesn't want to play with Jaxene. Aunt Lynn just fits perfectly in his space.
Katniss - Cousin - He hasn't met or spoken with his new cousin as of late. He can't help but be excited to see her! A new addition is always an intriguing event.

Toothless - Uncle-in-law - Jaer thinks his uncle acts more like someone his age than an adult. That also makes him relatable and fun. He thinks his mischievous manner and actions can actually be funny and entertaining to watch at times. Although, it isn't all that fun when it's on the other side of the table.

Pannie - Cousin - This girl is just flat-out tiring to Jaer. She's always full of energy and excited, and way too friendly. The bean doesn't understand how anybody can be that nice approachable. At times, he can't take her seriously and often ignores her. He doesn't realize that's only adding fuel to the fire sometimes.

Paisley - Cousin - Paisley is a cousin that this bean can get along with. She doesn't cause too much of a ruckus, is quiet, and doesn't make much of image. He's okay with hanging out with her, since he doesn't talk all that much himself and he gets tired at times of his rambunctious family members and relatives. She's like a breath of fresh air to Jaer, to be exact.

Dunkin - Uncle-in-law - That one really awkward yet sweet uncle. Jaer isn't a big fan of his uncle's small tank or the unpleasant and awkward aura that covers him. He doesn't particularly dislike his uncle-in-law... he just isn't too close with him to be comfortable. Though, the bean can not deny there is something mysterious about his uncle-in-law, Dunkin. It feels like he's hiding something, or just knows something he doesn't. Though, it's not like Jaer would ever directly ask Dunkin what it is.
Namaqua - Sister-in-law - Jaer has never met this aunt, but he has heard that she acts like a snake. For example, she crawls on her stomach like a snake and maybe even hisses? Yeah, a pretty eccentric aunt.

Lute - Cousin - Actually, Jaer gets along fine with this relative for once. He's neat and tidy, like him. And he doesn't take small things lightly, and is pretty serious. Also like this bean. Jaer isn't as passionate about everything, like Lute is though. They are alike, but they also have their big differences. It might be one of the main reasons they get along well, in fact! At family reunions, Jaer is always very overjoyed to see this cousin, and is usually the first he chooses to talk to.

Instrument:
Surprisingly, an electric violin. That's one thing he didn't copy his dad about and he's very skilled in playing it. Not advanced, but enough to be considered well/okay. In truth, he likes playing the trumpet... even though he sounds utterly awful playing it. Others can't understand why Jaer won't just stick with the violin and stay put.

Extras!
Art:
One by DaringAsh
Two by Dave Egbert
Three by Kabber

Perfection
Quiet
Being alone
All music
Even numbers
Bubblewrap
Non-fiction/Realistic Fiction

Dislikes:
Small places
Dirty things
Incomplete things
Extremely loud noises
Peanut Butter
His food touching
Odd numbers
Fiction
Wasps

Notes:
Zodiac:
Virgo - Methodical, meticulous, analytical and mentally astute, the Virgo natives are perfectionists to the core, or at least, they like to believe that they are. They are excellent managers, and may even ruthlessly ensure that the work is done, and well done, at that. Fastidious to the tee, they may be perceived as narrow in their outlook, critical and quarrelsome by many. Yet, unperturbed by the others’ view of them, they will go on doing what they feel if right, quietly and with a dogged determination.
Birthstone - Sapphire

Hobbies:
Playing Music - Jaer enjoys playing music as much as his family does and his family's main thing revolves around music. So, he enjoys it a lot. Of course, he doesn't like playing all instruments but he does play more than one.

Cleaning - Jaer can't stand anything not being neat and tidy. Whenever he sees something messy, he has a huge urge to clean. It doesn't matter who's stuff it belongs to, or who's room it is. Jaer will clean it without a second thought, messy places are something he can not deal with.

Reading - Another activity Jaer has for his free/spare time, is reading. He loves reading and all, but hes extremely picky for which kind of books he reads. For some reason, he can only tolerate reading non-fiction and realistic fiction. It's a sheer mystery fussy about his book genres.

Baking - Jaer only bakes a dessert every once in awhile. It takes forever for him to do it, and in the end even though he likes it.. it stresses him out. He can never feel satisfied with the finished product of his baking, and is always too hard on himself. He doesn't think his dishes taste good and 'imperfect'.

Origami - The boy only does origami when he's anxious. Whenever he feels sad, stressed out, guilty, mad... he just does origami. Jaer can't really explain it, he just feels completely calm when he's folding the paper. It helps him think, in a way too. So, not only is it used to tame his emotions.. it also helps him get ideas and get his mind working.

Jewelry-Making - In his spare time, the jellybean likes to make jewelry. It's a common thing he does around daily, to enjoy himself. Jaer is always asking his parents for beads, jewels, and etc, so he can make his jewelry. He used to keep all the jewelry and just stash it somewhere random, but now Jaer sells it. He doesn't get a huge amount of money, but enough to satisfy a child.

Favorites:
Favorite food: Fish/Sea Food
Least favorite food: Most milk products
Favorite book: Holes by Louis Sachar
Least favorite book: James and the Giant Peach
Favorite movie: The Little Rascals
Least favorite movie: All Harry Potter movies
Favorite song: Stairway to Heaven by Led Zepplin
Least favorite song: Any songs by Iggy Azalea
Favorite dessert: Creme Brulee, Donuts
Least favorite dessert: Banana Bread Pudding
Favorite color: Green
Least favorite color: Red
Favorite holiday: New Years
Least favorite holiday: Easter
Favorite games: Monopoly
Least favorite games: Candyland
Favorite place: Libraries, Quiet places, and often his room.
Least favorite place: Over-crowded areas, Parties, Messy places etc.
Favorite genre: Realistic Fiction/Horror
Least favorite genre: Fiction
Favorite instrument: Trumpet, Electric VIolin
Least favorite instrument: Flute
Favorite quote: “Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.” ― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
Least favorite quote: "We don’t necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people."
Favorite Number: 8
Favorite animal: Blue Dragons
Least favorite animal: Lizards
Favorite character: Green Lantern
Least favorite character: Tweety Bird

Life Goals/Dreams:
- To be famous off of jewelry making
- To have a big house of his own
- To write memorable music
- Having a week dedicated to nothing but peace and quiet
- Having a huge library of his own
- To eat a huge cake all by himself

Accessories:
- A necklace with a little violin on it.
- A wristband with the Green Lantern symbol

Pouch Contents:
- A paper and pencil
- Ipod (with a little trumpet keychain) and earphones
- A small book
- Jewelry that he made
- Origami Paper

Fears:
Entomophobia - Fear of insects.
Arachnophobia - Fear of spiders.
Arsonphobia- Fear of fire.

Voice:
Beast Boy from Teen Titans

Hex codes:
#F2EDE9 (white), #D1D3C6 (grey), #5D5D5D (dark grey), #062F8B (blue)
Last edited by 'ye on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:16 am, edited 84 times in total.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ImagexxxImagexxxImagexxxImage
my stocking ❤ - neopets - she/her pronouns - trying for bean 209 and pseudo 103 - say hi

'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:11 am

[ sighs ] although he's a doll, i can't enter.
i don't have time. sorry. no art will go to
the winner.
Last edited by koegami on Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:21 am, edited 7 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arowana » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:00 pm

Username: Arowana

Name: Foster

Personality: Foster is a passionate bean, and is passionate about everything they care even the littlest about. They keep close and personal relationships with everyone they care for, never once purposely betraying another. Foster tends to bottle every emotion inside, and although you might feel you have a close bond with them, you also feel as if you barely know anything about them. This makes it hard for Foster to keep many friendships, so they usually have only a few to occupy them, but they are all meaningful and trusting. Every emotion Foster feels is bottled up, and when they finally are filled to the brim, they tend to explode and hurt everyone around them, not purposely though.

Foster is extremely sensitive and tries to be sympathetic to everyone they loves without sending off a message of pity, for they themselves hates pity, and is a great listener when someone has inner conflicts to spill. They are thoughtful and gentle when not in complete rage, and understand and accept practically everything. They are what some people would call their rock; someone who's great at listening, hands out helpful words, and never, ever judges another. Foster also tends to try and settle conflict, but also tries their hardest in not getting in the middle of it for they hate choosing sides.

If you catch Foster on a normal or good day, they are not very talkative, but always has a good-humored smile on their face and tries to let no one feel left out and include everyone. When they do talk, they make everyone laugh or smile and feel good about themselves. Foster enjoys watching others build self confidence, but tends to have little of her own and can easily get anxious when left alone with only their thoughts or depressed when feeling alone, but doesn't exactly hate some alone time either.

Marceline - Mother
Foster is quite the momma's kid. They see her as an idol and someone to look up to, and almost never bicker with her or step a line out of her rules; maybe what one would call a suckup to her. Foster turns to her mother for advice with anxiety and is one of the beans they talk the most about their thoughts and emotions, which there are many few beans out there that hear Foster talk so much about herself so their relationship is something quite special.

Zimri - Father
Foster loves their father because of his energetic nature. They feel free and bubbly around their father, and tends to show more of their extroverted self when Foster's around their father. When something is really bugging Foster, they like to hang out with their father to cool themselves down.

Kain - Sibling
Seeing as Kain is the eldest of the three children, Foster can sometimes feel like what every younger siblings feels towards their older sibling - Idolization, admiration, and often - bickering. Lots of bickering. Although tempers sometimes run short for Foster when dealing with their older brother, they have a good relationship with each other and Foster always looks out for their brother, although they know he can look well after himself.

Jaxene - Sibling
Foster also bickers with Jaxene sometimes, but absolutely enjoys being in her company. Around Jaxene, Foster feels like they are cool and loves to go to Jaxene for all the social advice she has and to talk out more kiddish friend problems that an adult can't connect with as much. Foster loves to be with their sister, but can sometimes feel left in the dust when Jaxene leaves them at home while going off with some friends.

Viola - Aunt
Foster enjoys some time with their aunt Viola, and adores her stringed instrument-inspired pelt. As most of Foster's immediate family is just different shades of grey, they think Viola has the most amazing and striking look and loves the curly f-holes on her back.

Brandon - Uncle
Uncle Brandon is one of Foster's favorite beans. Foster is constantly asking mom and dad if Uncle Brandon can come over. They believe Brandon's style is cool and like having a good conversation with him.

Amanda Lynn - Aunt
Foster loves their Auntie Amanda Lynn too, which they call 'Sunny' due to her radiant pelt that reminds them of a sunset. Foster is constantly asking questions about the instrument she is based off of, the Mandolin, because they love the sound of the instrument so much.

Instrument:
The drum set. Foster likes to use the drums as a stress reliever and their pretty darn good at it, too.

Little Facts:
-Foster is legally blind, meaning they can see, but everything is blurry and glasses/contacts aren't much of a help. Their legally blindness helped them decide to start the drums because they are easy to see, even with blurry vision.
-Foster is a scorpio
-Their favorite food is anything oreo related - dirt cups, oreo cookies and cream ice cream, plain old oreos!
-Foster's favorite season is summer - when everything is green.
-Even though Foster would like to pursue their career in music, like the rest of their family, they are also interested in graphic design and psychology.
-Foster is pansexual

Playlist:
Ribs
Florida
Adventures Misadventures
Genesis
Hard To Explain
Last edited by Arowana on Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:56 am, edited 9 times in total.
Arowana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nursery Batch #290 -- 8 days left!

Postby Dr. Paine » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:12 am

8 days left to finish forms, folks!
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITTING.PLZTAKEPETS » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:52 am

OMG reserve

As much as I LOVE this sweet little bean, dont think ill have nough time to perfect her form so :(

good luck to everyone else!
Last edited by QUITTING.PLZTAKEPETS on Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
QUITTING. Life has just gotten really stressful with school and all that so Im quitting. Ill be on for a week from now 2/18 and you may ask for some pets. The only reason I decline will be because Im gifting all my rares and good pets to my cousin, sorry guys and Ill always remember my time on CS
QUITTING.PLZTAKEPETS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prince. » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:35 am

Username: Sparrowpaw the Great
Name: Reserve with possible name Musix
Personality:
Instrument: Oboe
Extras!
You get up to three pieces of art, /and/ an extra 3000 words for stories, playlists, interests... whatever you want!
prince.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nursery Batch #290 -- Extended

Postby Dr. Paine » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:40 pm

After a few requests, this contest will be given the one-week extension as mentioned on the info post.

Please finish your forms by July 5th!
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akua » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:10 am

Can I still try and cram in an app, or is it closed to new ones?
- ☆ ----- ----- ☆ -

char4char
discord: azulunae | TH: azulunae

ImageImage

- ★ ----- ----- ★ -

Image why couldn't this be what i got on my account ;-;
Akua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes