Rare Nebula BTD by Steamturtle

Based on Click to view
Artist Steamturtle [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rare Nebula BTD

Postby Steamturtle » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:21 am

Wow! When this male walked up to me, I was shocked! I have truly never seen a Bell Dragon like this before. He said he is different, but wants a caring home nonetheless.

To win this BTD, you will have to impress me. These are things you MUST include in your form:

Username:
BTD Name:
BTD Age:
Why Wings are Devoid of Stars:

The competition will be closed once there are ten forms, or by the 12th of January. PLEASE DO NOT POST A FORM IF YOU DO NOT PLAN TO ADOPT! (I find it sad I actually have to put this)
Last edited by Steamturtle on Wed Oct 13, 3933 5:45 pm, edited 42 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Steamturtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rare Nebula BTD

Postby aeth » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:11 pm

Username: rose .
BTD Name: Dotri
BTD Age: 5.5 years old
Why Wings are Devoid of Stars: Dotri's stars were stolen. There was once a dragon that went by the name of Black Hole. He was a crook who had an eye for shine, like a crow or a magpie. Dotri was unfortunate enough to have been seen by the greedy dragon who snuck into his home in the near dawn. Dotri covered his whole body with his two wings at night. Hence, Black Hole only managed to sneak away with the ones on his wings.
Last edited by aeth on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:48 pm

Username: Simonpet
BTD Name: Andrew
BTD Age: 3 years
Why Wings are Devoid of Stars: Andrew was born without stars on his wings, due to his unusual parents. His mother was a pure black Bell-Tailed Dragon with pale eyes and glowing horns and bells, while his father looked almost exactly like his son, except with stars on his wings and a slightly different pattern. Andrew got most of his coloring and pattern from his father, but his mother's coloration influenced him a bit, and she passed down her glow and he ended up with stars everywhere but his wings.
Last edited by Simonpet on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Nightshade » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:26 am

Username: Toxic Nightshade
BTD Name: Milky way
BTD Age: 5 years old
Why Wings are Devoid of Stars- well, when special dragons are born like this, they don't have stars. Their parents take them to the Milky Way to drink the stars. While they drink the stars fill the baby dragon's body, nut Milky way's reached his whole body except his wings, a huge dragon- looking beast came out. He had long fangs and seven legs. His whole body had spikes and he had wings. The thing grabbed Milky Way and took him to a pair, chanting so little Milky Way would become a beast like him. His parents came and fought the beast off, dieing in the process but saving Milky Way. Milky Way was takin in by another mother and father who had lost their baby from the same beast. They took him to the Milky Way and they never could get his stars back. Milky Way grew up with no stars on his wings, and will stay like that forever.

currently listening to:
Bulletproof (I Wish I Was)-> Radiohead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paleontology nerd
Perpetually looking to complete my warrior car collection haha
Eldritch horror and biblically accurate angel enthusiast
PM me if you like to chat :)

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

ImageImageImage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Toxic Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:19 am

Bump

Last bumped by Simonpet on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:19 am.
Status wrote:I'm done. Can't believe it. But this
chapter of my life is finally over.
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me