Based on Click to view
Artist InterfectorFactory [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Woragon #26

Postby InterfectorFactory » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:58 am

What is a Woragon?

Woragons are a hybrid species, a cross between a wolf and a dragon. They stand up to 3 metres tall, and are covered in fur, which is longer around their underbellies, at the end of their tail and around their necks like a mane. While most have leathery dragon-like wings some have been known to have feathered wings like a bird. They have large scales on their forehead and on their front claws. These ancient creatures are very intelligent and powerful, and they love to fight, so it is not uncommon to see them with scars. Though they are of dragon's blood, it is very rare to find one that can actualy breath fire. They are often agressive towards humans, mainly because it was our kind that nearly wiped out their ancestors, the dragons. So earning their trust can be very difficult. There are very few who are chosen, who can befriend them, and even fewer who are permitted to ride them. If you do manage to meet with one of these creatures, and you can befriend them, they will stand by your side and defend you with their lives, even against others of their own kind. They are normally found in forested areas or occasionaly in mountain ranges, and live in packs.

Owner: -
Name: -
Pack: Nomad ~ This Woragon does not belong to a pack yet.
Mate: None yet

You MAY alter the form, actually, you MUST add extra information/art ect.
If you just fill in the form below and don't add anything else, you will not win!

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Personality:[/b]

!!!!
This is just a start for your form, you may add as many things as you want, alter it ect. (except for the gender)
The most unique/stylish/interesting/beatiful form will win. Try something no-one else ever tried before, suprise me!
Really, you have a lot of freedom :)
End date: when I see the winning post

So when I see an entry worthy of winning I'll announce that one as a winner and the contest will end.note that unfinished entries cannot win (yet)
Last edited by InterfectorFactory on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
^toyhou.se (click)^

Looking for art in exchange for pets!
^All my pets are up for trade!^

┌───────────────────────┐
Commission info
Deviantart
Interfector's army
Flight Rising
Instagram
└───────────────────────┘

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity
InterfectorFactory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Woragon #26

Postby comatoastie » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:59 pm

reserve
Last edited by comatoastie on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Art by Shewolf28
comatoastie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherrywind » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:34 am

Name:Shadow
Personality:Quiet and mysterious.But if she gets comfortable to talk she can be arrogant and easy to anger.She can be ver scary.
cherrywind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:20 am

Name:Morgra
Personality:mysterious, secetive, sometimes have a bad temper when other are diving her nuts, protective of her history, strong-willed, lonely, hard to make her trust you,
history: she has been in many other packs but she was bullied out of them and exiled from the packs because the others asumed it was something to do with her by the just the evil look of her
theme song:Lies By: McFly
specail saying: "You never know that the one who is innocent looking could be the evil one and the evil and ugly looking ones could be the innocent ones trying to defend themselfs"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:51 am

Name:
Personality:

give me a moment to get my bearings and then i'll enter <3
    koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
    RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || BIGGERTON OUNCERTON] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heyheygirl101 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:23 am

Name: Morgana
Personality: Morgana was once kind and sweet. Now she is cold, bitter, and turned evil by the cruelness of man.
History: Morgana grew up in a small pack, her family was very close to her especially her father; but as she grew and so did her powers she began to become feared by her family and friends. She could not control her new found powers and was a threat to all of them. Her father knew what he had to do and one night at the darkest hour he set out to her den to kill her, however Morgana's gifts had given her [i][sight/i] which allowed her to see what was to come. She waited in the darkest part of her cave and when her father came and attacked the pile of branches she had hidden on her bed, she new that it had been true, he was going to kill her. Out of the darkness she flew and querelled with her father. She walked out of her den and set her eyes on the rest of her pack, who had been waiting for their leader to return, Triumphant. Morgana's eyes turned red with rage and have stayed that way ever since.
Picture: Morgana (Merlin)

Last bumped by heyheygirl101 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:23 am.

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,
𝐼’𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊’𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶...

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3
Pronouns are she/her and I am a proud bisexual Image
Trades are always open just may not always be accepted.
Links to my character storage below

╚═════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊?
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups