Jingle #10 ○ WINNER by broker

Based on Click to view
Artist broker [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
31 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Jingle #10 ○ WINNER

Postby broker » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:15 am

Bonus wrote:Jingles are small energetic creatures with a secret love for cuddling. Although they are most commonly known for snacking tender sweet fruits, Jingles are omnivores and are quite capable of digesting meat. These creatures are known for their hostility and or fear of species outside of their own, and unless raised otherwise, typically don't interact with other animals. Although they are not known to hoard, Jingles have an unexplained attraction to shiny objects. (Such as bells, coins, gems, etc.)

glispa wrote:Name:
Eztari *Is called Tarin*
Art:
Art
:3

Congratulations! qvq <3 I love the background you added ;; <3 it's gives off a very neat atmosphere.

thank you all for your art and writing pieces ;o; <3 I wish you the best of luck for any Jingle you intend to try for in the future QuQ <3
Last edited by broker on Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:52 am, edited 6 times in total.
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jingle #10 - WIP

Postby Vulpine-Poltergeist » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:32 am

*squee*
I shall post fanart here! c:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
We're a system, but most of us are just here for the pets!
Vulpine-Poltergeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broker » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:50 am

baww <3 ;v; thank you haha
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:52 am

And in my livestream
I was just fangirling over AC.

Imma just...
-sets up tent-
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PsiKenzie » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:53 am

I-I'm just gonna sit here and wait here for few days.
I can't even. <3
Siggie goes here.
PsiKenzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jingle #10 ○ ADOPT ME

Postby broker » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:24 pm

haha thank you guys ; v ; <3 hope you like the finished project!
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachpie1164 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:31 pm

Dropping out :( I have no time to finish.
Last edited by Peachpie1164 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello~ I'm Peachpie1164~
Feel free to call me, Peach/y, Tao,
or anything else. My PM's are
always open and I'm always up for
a chat~
Peachpie1164

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huskyhiccups » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:49 pm

Name: Ojai (The meaning of the name Ojai is Moon, origin of the name is Native American.)
Story or Art: (one single art piece, or 500 word story)

-reserve/WIP-
ImageImage
Call me Mew or huskyhiccups! (she/her) ♡
I love
coffee, RuPaul's Drag Race, Smosh, Final Fantasy XIV,
Star Stable, The Sims, Kingdom Hearts, and Danganronpa!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
UR, OMGSR, & old store pet countmy listomy FR

❤️️🧡💛💚💙💜 HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! ❤️️🧡💛💚💙💜
huskyhiccups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Downn » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:14 pm

Name: wip
Gender: Female (JUST YOU WAIT, imma win you over on the idea. that is if i go through with this, I might end up making it male anyway if i get ideas for that //shot)
Story or Art: wip
downn • she / her • adult
Downn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pumpkin Cupcake » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:46 pm

(EEEEEPPP!! What a fabulous boy! <3 Great job on him!! 8D)

Name: Daemond
Story or Art:

The room was dark as the stranger entered it. The candles were blown out by his drift, and the room grew eerie as he approached the counter. The clerk smirked in delight and started to pull out a small bag of assorted gems and golden stones as the stranger approached. “Did you find the item I asked of you?”

A slight ruffling was heard before a small red bottle and a pamphlet was placed on the table. The clerk looked a bit surprised, and flicked his ears a moment before pulling the items closer to him and turning up his desk lamp to illuminate the paper, placing his small glasses upon his nose.

Dear Rectrum,
If you have gotten this note, Daemond has completed his mission. I have your requested object here at my home place. All you need to do is pay Daemond the price, and he will deliver your prize to you safely.

The small bottle is filled with your victim’s sample of heart blood, as you said you required for this mission to be completed. I do understand that your collection is almost complete. So, I shall send Daemond back with both your item, plus the extra blood you need at only a small price.

Your son’s ribcage.

I know you treasure him so, but killing is a high class job. Not everyone can do it. It requires prizes in return.
If you please to keep Retrospect, then I shall not deliver the blood to you. You will only get your object. It will arrive in four days’ time after Daemond leaves your so-called “shoppe”.

Sincerely,

Desendant

Rectrum looked at Daemond with fright upon his face, taking his glasses down slowly off his muzzle. “How could you request such a high price?”

The creature jingled his bell in warning. “There is no explanation for my master’s decision.”

After giving a few brief moments of thought, the clerk pushed forward the bag of goodies to the deliverer. “Take it. I do not wish to give you my son’s life. But remember my prize in return for this payment.”

Daemond eagerly placed the bag under his cloak before giving a slight chuckle under his breath. “Don’t worry, I’m the best assassin here.” With that, he disappeared from Rectrum’s sight.

“Father, what was that noise..?” Treserous asked, exiting his loft with tired effort.

The animal stared at the desk for a second before looking to his son and was relieved to see him alive. He trotted around his counter before bringing Treserous close to his chest and sitting himself down with him. “Oh, don’t worry about those kind of noises. It was just me talking to myself, as usual.”

“You aren’t doing business with the Brotheren group, right?” The son looked up into his father’s eyes with worry.

Rectrum hesitated for a second before replying. “N-no, dear Treserous. I would never do such a thing,” he lied, petting the young boy’s fur gently.

“Are you sure? I’ve seen weird people come in and out of your store. They look suspicious.” The creature pulled away from his dad’s clutch a bit, looking into his eyes in a dare.

“Th-those people are not here for business. They are camouflaging in, so they don’t become a victim of that group. Don’t worry.” Rectrum sighed and stood up, adjusting his lightly tight shirt.

“Alright…if you say so.” Treserous gave his father a strange look, but headed back up to his loft quickly.

Rectrum was relieved to see his son believe him.

But deep inside, he was scared for Treserous’ own survival against Daemond.

(I am sorry that this does not really follow the actual AC story or characters, but I thought of this when I saw this beautiful Jingle! If I do need to revise it or make it relate more, PLEASE let me know so I can fix it accordingly =3)
Pumpkin Cupcake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me