27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Flea bitten Blood Shoulder

Postby x-Birch-x » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:36 am

Who man whoa. Bloody shoulder? Sweeet :D

Owner: iShame
Equid Name: Raedon
Equid Age: Around 3 1/2 years old
Height: 14.2hh
Domestic or Wild and why: Domsestic. Not for the fact that he was taken as a foal; this boys sweet and generous personality wouldn't have gotten him anywhere in the wild; He would have been the lowest of the low, bottom of the food chain, and most likely attacked by predators, sad to say. His attatment to humans was fairly fascinating from the start as well; so it was only a booster when he became known as a 'domesticated equid'.
Who is his best friend: Raedon's best from would be ~Tromy's Brennen. To most disbelief, when approached by two young bachelors; bad thoughts are the first to arise; though this pair is quite the opposite. Rae and Brennen's sweet dispositions give them the nice guy vibe after a few minutes speech; while Brennen is easily more generous and caring than himself, Raedon tries his best to be the same; sort of a role model for this young equid.
What season does he remind you of and why? This equid reminds me of the first snow of winter; well, in the middle of the first snow of winter. I see most of his coat as freshly fallen snow, while the orange 'blood' markings remind me of a trail of autumn leaves that have yet to be colored over yet.
Last edited by x-Birch-x on Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
x-Birch-x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Flea bitten Blood Shoulder

Postby Zvarjaciely » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:37 am

...and my reserve XD

Owner:
Equid Name:
Equid Age:
Domestic or Wild and why:
Who is his best friend:
What season does he remind you of and why?
come enter my lineart comp? you can win the ur apple, brown santa cat, and many more vrs!

username change may not be so temporary now

ηεε ηεε ραρα ωαιη ωο chουδαι
ηεε ηεε mοmmα
ηεε ηεε mοmmα

mυκαshι ηι ταbετα bοrοηεεzε ηο αηο αjι gα ωαsυrε rαrεηαιηδα

mαrυ καιτε chικyυυ
mαrυ καιτε chικyυυ
mαrυ καιτε chικyυυ
bοκυ hεταlια

mαrυ καιτε chικyυυ
jιττο mιτε chικyυυ
hyοττο shιτε chικyυυ
bοκυ hεταlια

αhhh hιτοfυδε δε mιεrυ sυbαrαshιι sεκαι
nαgαgυτsυ δε καηpαι δα hεταlια
Zvarjaciely

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charchar2 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:37 am

reserveddd <3

Owner: Charchar2
Equid Name: Maverick [meaning someone independent who refuses to conform to society]
Equid Age: 6
Domestic or Wild and why: Domestic, actually. He was captured and brought to a farm as a young foal, kept in captivity ever since. Despite being there ever since he was young, he's always yearning for the wild, clinging onto his few young memories of it with ferocity. He can often be found gazing longingly at the mountains, held back from what he wants the most by fences and gates. He's determined that, the first chance he gets, he'll run out and escape, feel freedom in every breath and every hoofbeat as he makes his getaway ... that's what keeps him going on all the long nights and days without respite.
Who is his best friend: wip wip wip cx
What season does he remind you of and why? Maverick reminds me of summertime! Hot, feisty, unescapable -- he's bold and loud, like the heat of summertime. You can't control the summer sun and you can't control Mav, either. Something about his spicy, spunky, independent personality just screams summer to me ~
Last edited by Charchar2 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm traveling til Friday w/ no access to my tablet!

Mostly quitting CS; I'll check messages on occasion but DA or Skype is probably a better place to contact me.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aravel » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:38 am

Owner: Maggiebeazt (hopefully <3)
Equid Name: Ahata (Means "injured" in Bengali)
Equid Age: 3 years
Domestic or Wild and why: Wild; He was born in captivity, but then escaped to the wild as an older foal. He learned how to be feral, and learned how much he loved it and the freedom it comes with.
Who is his best friend: Potato.'s Vapid, although he is a rather bad example to him.
What season does he remind you of and why? He reminds me of the between season of autumn and winter. Like when a light snow blankets the ground, but you can still see the little rocks and newly fallen, autumn leaf pile. Those beautifully sunny, yet foggy days. Those moments of just pure awesome that happens on those kind of comfortably cold days only between autumn and winter. When leaves are falling still, but the trees look so bare. When the leaves are mostly orange, red, or crisp gold, but like his eye, has spots of bright, lively green bursting it's presence. That's the season he reminds me of. The inbetween season of winter and autumn.

(I tried to condense it. <3 Sorry if its hard to read.)
Last edited by Aravel on Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╒══════════════════════════════════╕

she/her | adult | registered nurse

discord: Aravel#8782

Feel free to PM me or send me trades.
All commissions are closed until announced.

╘══════════════════════════════════╛
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf's Spirit » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:38 am

Owner: Wolf's Spirit
Equid Name: Thorin; I have no clue what it means, it just came to my head and I thought it's perfect <3
Equid Age: 1 and a half years. 
Domestic or Wild and why: Thorin was born wild, and his best friend is domestic. All was great, until his herd decided it was time to move on. Thorin was crushed, and he didn't know what to do. He decided to leave behind his herd for his best friend, essentially becoming domestic. He still knows what freedom is, and what it's like to charge full speed down the mountain, full of adrenaline, away from the mountain lion that decided he would make an excellent dinner. 

He will never be fully tame, but he has given up most of his freedom to stay with Abigail. He will occasionally jump the fence though, and run around in the wild for some time. He is neither wild, nor tame, but somewhere in the middle. 
Who is his best friend: The wonderful Abigail. Thorin is only half year older than her, and first met her when he was a year old. His herd had wandered towards the pasture that she called home on a particularly cool summer day, and he had spotted her grazing by the fence. Thorin had walked over, and asked her what she was doing all cooped up. Abigail had answered that she had been there her whole life, and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. They continued chatting, until it was time for his herd to go back to where they were spending the night. He continually went to talk to and visit her, sometimes sneaking away from the herd if they weren't grazing close enough for him to go visit with his friend. They grew closer, and now are the best of friends. Thorin made a huge sacrifice for her, he left his herd and all those close to him, because he didn't think he could live without his best friend. 
What season does he remind you of and why?  He reminds me of winter; the grass dies, the leaves have all fallen and they lotter the ground, sprinkled and  mixed in with the snow. The bloody shoulder also kind of looks like a grape vine to me, and it appears that all the grapes died when it turned cold XD It would be funny if his shoulder turned purple late in the summer. :lol:

I'm sorry for the wall of text, I wish I could figure out how to make it shorter! I've tried, and this is the shortest I could get it without losing important details ;u;
Last edited by Wolf's Spirit on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Wolf's Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venari » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:39 am

Owner:
Equid Name:
Equid Age:
Domestic or Wild and why:
Who is his best friend:
What season does he remind you of and why?
    on a hiatus, sorry for the sudden leave guys, personal problems. please understand!

ImagexxxxxxxxxxImage
Venari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FamineMyth » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:41 am

Reserved
FamineMyth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:51 am

Woah O.O

He is so cool! Can't wait to see who gets him

I super love the black mare >.<
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stoatkiss » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:52 am

Owner: tiedye7
Equid Name: Spruce
Equid Age: about 4 years old
Domestic or Wild and why: Wild: he lives in a forest on the side of one of the Rocky mountains, where his white colouring blends in with the snow, and his bloody shoulder is the same colour as the dirt and trees.
Who is his best friend: swag; 's Cedar
Cedar's kind, honest and trusting personality works well against Spruce's arrogant, abrasive and cunning manner. While Spruce doesn't normally let other equids so close to him, Cedar has become a very close friend of his.
What season does he remind you of and why? He reminds me of early Spring, around April or May, when the heavy, white snow is just barely starting to melt and the wet, fresh earth is peeking through - but just enough to know it's there. his eyes also bring to mind the soft, green shoots of grass and other plants that come up in the spring.
So yeah, definitely spring.

Fairly simple form, just enough to include the essentials. Sorry if it's not what you're looking for.
stoatkiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragons whisper » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:39 pm

Owner: dragons whisper
Equid Name: Fleck
Equid Age: 5 yrs
Domestic or Wild and why: Very wild,
He's overly protective and always wants his freedom. Every once in a while he might gain the trust of a person or something be its hard to gain his trust, and those who do have to keep it going because once his trust is broken, it takes him months to years to get it back. He doesn't trust humans...at all.
He loves to show the youngsters the mountains and he wouldn't be able to do that if he weren't free. He can be a bit mood and bossy at times but thats just because he's being protective.
Who is his best friend: (have to wait for a reply x3)
What season does he remind you of and why? Near the end of Winter, When the tree's are covered in snow and it begins to show bits of the bark of the red trees and the birch trees.
The red markings are like the red bark on some of the pine trees, His white and black speckled coat reminds me of Birch trees when the sun shines on it and the snow begins to melt, showing the beautiful black markings across the Birch wood bark. The grey markings are like the ice cold rocks by a frozen river. They lie cold and grey until the sun comes from behind the clouds and shine's their true colors of green, red, blue, silver and tan. All in all he's one amazing WME that would represent the end of Winter.
dragons whisper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me