30 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Grulla

Postby x-Birch-x » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:40 pm

Owner: LoveWolves815
Equid Name: Amani
Equid Age: 2 years
Height: 14.1hh
Why do you want this Equid? I've always wanted an Equid and he is beautiful c:
What are your plans for him? I will do plenty of art of him, breed him eventually and probably rp him. I've been wanting to practice drawing to get better so I'll be drawing lots of him mostly.
Last edited by x-Birch-x on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
x-Birch-x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Grulla

Postby Poison » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Owner: Poison
Equid Name: Evander
Equid Age: 5 Years
Why do you want this Equid? He is such a Handsome stallion and I've always dreamed of owning an Equid! Also, Grullas are my favorite so getting my first Equid that is a Grulla would be the greatest gift in the whole world <3
What are your plans for him?I'm going to RP him, create tons of art for him, basically spoil him to death <3
How many equids do you own? None.
Poison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tanner » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:35 pm

Owner: tanner
Equid Name: Dusty
Equid Age: Five years
Why do you want this Equid? because I have always wanted one, and this one just feels special. He cought my eye. And I'm a softie for grullas.
What are your plans for him? I would like to draw him, and I would probably write stories about Jim and possibly eventually breed him.
How many equids do you own? zero c:
Last edited by tanner on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imageby
I'm not active on CS anymore, but if it's important, PM me, although I can't promise I'll respond.
Outside of CS, I post my photography on Flickr and Pack.
tanner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:35 pm

:D
Good Luck to those who Enter :D
I've already gotten my very First, also Very Handsome Equid from Breeding. . .

Otherwise I'd Enter for this boy :D

Birch. . .
Honestly. . .
You put a Smile on my Face when I saw what your doing here <3 Though I got my very first I still feel glad to see this kind of Adoptable up <3
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iShame » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:46 pm

{I hate to sound as if I'm correcting or anything, . . But a boy is a grullo, and a girl is a grulla x33 again, just giving a small input <3}

Owner: iShame
Equid Name: Summit's Desire
Equid Age: 4 years old
Why do you want this Equid? I absolutely adore Grullo(a)'s. and this boy is devilishly handsome. I hate to be a cliche kinda way, but as soon as I saw that the color was a grulla, I was instantly drawn towards entering <3
What are your plans for him? if I could win him, he would be showered by boatloads of my terrible art as I figure out the anatomy just right(mainly the legs are my biggest problem, lol) He'd get his own page as well, and have plenty of friends that I would try to gather. I'd hope he would have a lot of friends anyway (: maybe here and their i would write a story of him; as I get bored in my relax time during school, so mostly likely then would be when I would do it. Did I mentioned that he would also be unconditionally loved, lol. As well as most of this I would find him a good girl to call his own, and perhaps let him have a few foals, but not right away. If I could win him, he would be my first equid, and because of his coat, my favorite with ease. The first is always loved the most in my case. I'd probably order art of him as well, because I can't draw that we'll, and I have more than a few pets I would be willing to trade off for it. <3 if I are to win him, he would also be a friend with any other equids I get in the future. Creating a personality, and making a family system for him would also be a fun challenge. Perhaps even his own web page on another site would be more appropriate that a page, now that I see the new rule about how many equids were allowed to own, lol (: without a doubt, he would be showered and adorned with love from me. And if I didn't win, I would also perhaps do art for the winner(: if they could deal with my terrible traditional art (: Sorry, this is so long lol.
How many equids do you own? I own none as of right now. If I happen to win one before Monday, I will cancel my entry if I need to (: it's only fair.

I'll have my first equid soon <3 I hate to drop out, but that's fair. <3
Last edited by iShame on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image | Image

To whom it may concern;
I am no longer fully active on CS(11/2020) I only visit here to sell characters that i no longer have need for. If you wish to contact me, find me on Discord(iShame#1861), Twitch @ishameisme or DeviantArt @iShameisme.

Art made randomizes between Striped~Hatter, flyteck and I.
iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flat as a pancake » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:05 pm

Owner:frodoandtheo
Equid Name:dancing theo
Equid Age:9
Why do you want this Equid?never owned one
What are your plans for him?role playing him and breeding him
How many equids do you own?none yet but I hope I will have one by Monday
my cottonwood ranch horses viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2102705
Flat as a pancake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloud' » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:28 pm

Owner: Cloud24
Equid Name: Titanium
Equid Age: 9
Why do you want this Equid? grulla is one of my favourite horse colours, and his design is just great
What are your plans for him? integrating him into my other characters, and breeding him would also be great
How many equids do you own? 0

When all the trees have been cut down,
when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,
when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cloud'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penultima » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:35 pm

Owner: PauseOff
Equid Name: Anubis
Equid Age: 7 years
Why do you want this Equid? I always have loved anything equine, and hence, WMEs. I have applied for several equids, but this one really popped out to me. His simple yet flashy design would be awesome to draw plenty of fan-art for. Not to mention Grullas are one of my favorite equine coat color, just like my own 4-H mare. I would definitely be overjoyed to own this wild mountain equid!
What are your plans for him? I will most definitely re-create him by means of fan-art, and enter him into at least one role-play. He would be my first equid, and probably the only one at least for quite a while, so he would receive plenty of virtual loving from me.
How many equids do you own? I own zero equids right now.
Last edited by Penultima on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecan » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:17 am

Owner: Cobweb
Equid Name: Soleil Levant - 'rising sun' in French.
Equid Age: 4
Why do you want this Equid? Firstly, grullos are one of my favorite horse colors, as I love the pale gold or silver-gray of the coat. Plus, coupled with the black quipping, the grullo looks perfect on this stallion. I've also been admiring the WME species, always hoping for one of my own, but currently I have none. I won't give up, though. xD Anyway the real reason I want this 'quid is to pamper him a lot (in the next section I'll tell you how), and also to practise on drawing the anatomy of the horse, erm, equid. What I love most about this equid is how the color fades in to a beautiful pale gold at his barrel and darkens a shade from his head and rearlegs onwards; it reminds me of a sun rising, then setting. I would also love for just one equid to love and to pamper. I also succumb easily to simple, yet beautiful designs.
What are your plans for him? I plan to draw him, both traditionally and digitally, as often as I can. I would also be active with him in roleplays, including WME-based ones, and I will try to color him in as many WME gift lines as possible. I also will create a thread just for him, with stories, as many art pieces as I can get and a full personality and many other details. I might also breed him and some of his foals will be given to equidless players; I'd love to let many people feel the joy of getting their first equids and I want to know how being Santa Claus feels like. I also might start an ask.fm for this equid, get him a mate as lovely as him and even create clay figures of him! I've always loved the challenge of creating clay figurines.

He'd also be allowed to take over my signature, as if I win him I would put many, many art pieces of him into my signature. I would create an avatar based on him too.
How many equids do you own? None at the moment; however I will pull out of this competition if I manage to get one before Monday arrives. c:
Last edited by pecan on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
pecan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Evangelina~ » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:03 am

Owner:~Evangelina~
Equid Name:Fearless
Equid Age:4
Why do you want this Equid? why wouldnt i want him hes beautiful and he would be my first equid!! im in loovveee with his quippings and his cute muzzle >.<!!
What are your plans for him? fanart, breeding, rp i'd really like to use him to breed for equidless owners :3
How many equids do you own?non :(
~Evangelina~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me