WME: Ilsa by p-ond

Based on Click to view
Artist p-ond [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Ilsa

Postby p-ond » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:06 am

Tell me what sort of clothing she would hate to wear! Can be either 'human' or 'horse' clothing. E.g a coat or a halter. Shading added on request.

Username: corgie
Equid's Name: Ilsa
Height: 13.3hh
Personality: Ilsa is a calm, soft - spoken young mare, who is very honest and reliable. She is very curious and is always looking to learn new things and explore forests, mountains and anything she can. When it rains she enjoys using her hooves to create small designs and she often hums or sings while exploring. When water is deep enough Ilsa likes to swim around she loves feel lightweight with not a lot of pressure on her hooves.
Last edited by p-ond on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
p-ond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Silver Dapple

Postby Jaydoge » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:21 am

Username: Karkitty
Equid's Name: Lottie
Personality: Lottie is a textbook example of the perfect dressage mare, despite her breed she is one of the most polite and well mannered mares her owner has ever seen. Mindful of people even in tight quarters, never raises her voice at other horses or whinnies too loudly in the presence of people. "Pretty girls are seen but seldom heard." She lives by this, but won't hesitate to chastise a rowdy youngster or stallion who steps out of line. Patient and gentle with the young riders she's worked with, she's grown to enjoy human children even if they sometimes pull on her tail or ears at times. She's a little less patient with dogs, not liking how noisy they can be or how they chase her around the corral or pasture, quite happy to give them a swift kick if they get too mouthy or nippy with her. Out of all the animals she's encountered, she's come to enjoy cats most. They make excellent conversation and are always as polite as she is unless the dogs are out and about.
What piece of clothing would she most hate to wear, and why? Her show blankets. Lottie detests those itchy things, but because she has a reputation to uphold as a polite young mare, she only fusses a little with them when her master's back is turned or she thinks no one is looking.
Jaydoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliej1995 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:32 am

I may have to get a breeding slot from her to whoever wins her :) if thats ok of course
herd art by pedunkle^^ImageImageImage Are you a Sonographer?!
elliej1995

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stabbrielle » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:44 am

Username: XxCarpeNoctemxX
Equid's Name: Bonnie
Personality: Bonnie, in a word, is the rebellious sort. She isn't too keen on taking orders from others especially those of the other gender. If she were human she would probably the Wild West cowgirl. She detests it when people crowd her or press her too hard. She prefers to be on her own running where the wind takes her. Bonnie is a honest gal. If she has something to say to you'll she'll say it. She doesn't like secrets and does her best to ignore them. She often asked if you're going to tell her one before she converses. For a short girl Bonnie is full of attitude. She is stubborn and witty from nose to tail. She doesn't care what others think of her. She can deal with it as long as they leave her be.
What piece of clothing would she most hate to wear, and why? If Bonnie were human she would hate to wear a skirt. This is probably because of her rebelistic and tomboyish nature. Other than that they would make her feel naked and insecure like any girlish things do.
stabbrielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittehkat<3 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:12 am

Username: Kittehkat
Equid's Name: Queen of hearts {Ebony}
Personality: Ebony is a short if a normal horse as anyone, she acts and does what she wants and pleases. If she wants to get out, that's what will probably happen. She doesn't love to cause mischief for others, but most of the time that is what happens to this Equid. Every single day she try's to escape her stall, trying to get to the wild growing grass across the hillside, in her opinion it's the best out there. Ebony also a very smart WME, and will figure out her lock on her door everyday if she wanted to. A couple of times she has been able to get out, and gallop to her patch of grass, only to be dragged back. Other times when being trained in the round pen, her will randomly spook from cars passing by, and it's impossible to stay on her back when this happens.
She loves training, for her it's a way of gaining skills to impress her friends later. She has been trained in many different types of English sports, except for jumping (since it would hurt her back xD). She loves to be treated with the best as well, and will normally get pampered with new toys and treats every now and then. Most of the time this Equid is pretty lazy, and lays around in her stall all day.
What piece of clothing would she most hate to wear, and why?
Her pink halter. It's not annoying, it actually quite comfortable to her. The thing that drives her nuts about it is a mystery, and she will raise her head as high as she can not to have it on. More or less, she tends to constantly bob her head, hearing the jiggling nosie of the lead rope and the bottom of the halter. Her way of coping with this is by trying to get it off in the cross ties, slowly backing up until it slips off.
Currently-Bored
-WME's
-DAM's
Kittehkat<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:FarmGirlAtHeart:. » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:18 am

Username: .:TrueToHens:.
Equid's Name: Starlight would be her name!
Personality: Starlight, as her name suggests, loves watching stars. There is just something fascinating about them to her. She's shy, and doesn't talk much. Starlight is willing to give a hand, and once you get her trust, you will have a loyal friend, and a chatter box. she's known for following around equids and people she trusts, for she has separation anxiety. One of her bad traits is that if you spook her, she'll kick and you'll have to regain your trust. Starlight's dream is to be the very first WME in space, and to see the Northern Lights.
What piece of clothing would she most hate to wear, and why? Starlight would hate to were one of those fly masks. To her, it seems as if they would disrupt her view of the wide open skies, and it can't be to comfortable, either.

Everyday, it's getting closer...

Going faster than a roller coaster...
.:FarmGirlAtHeart:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Wolfgirl_ » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:31 am

Username: _Wolfgirl_
Equid's Name: Arrow
Personality: Arrow has a vivid imagination and dreams of doing big things. Arrow can be very mischievous and will often times play pranks on other equids. Though she can be a prankster, she is very sweet and kind most of the time. Arrow has many friends but most of the time she prefers to be alone and explore the wilderness.
What piece of clothing would she most hate to wear, and why? The one piece of clothing Arrow would hate to wear is... socks! One day while in the forest she saw a couple of humans running around with white and blue socks on and saw one trip and fall. Ever since then she has had nightmares of socks preventing her from running through the woods because they got in the way of her hooves.

Avatar by: .Ghost. / Art by: SnivelGriff / My WMEs / My GOS / My Khimaira / My DAMs

_Wolfgirl_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~north~ » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:36 am

Username: Trou
Equid's Name: Gracenote
Personality: Gracenote's a quiet Equid, but full of spunk. You wouldn't know it by looking at her, but she can be fiercely competitive, and is a sore loser(though only to herself). In fact, she hates herself for any failure, and cannot bear any loss of pride. Outside of that, however, she can be one of the sweetest Equids out there, even if she does have a hard edge about her. She's jazzy and flashing in a subtle way- perhaps it's that self-confident, elegantly springing way that she walks, or the way she carries her head that just dares you to try and take her down. Whatever it is, it's clear that she's got a daringly dauntless shine below all that quiet, smiling dark exterior.
What piece of clothing would she most hate to wear, and why? She would never be caught dead in a show harness. She feels they're ridiculously gaudy and garish, and not only that, she feels any kind of extra or decoration might hinder her movement. She's a free-spirited Equid, and she hates being confined in any way.

@elliej1995- Tell you what; if I win her, I'll let you breed her :)We can even breed twice- a foal for each of us. Depending on the stally, of course, and whether I'm interested in the combination :) If I'm not, it'll just be the one.
Last edited by ~north~ on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
--Lichter sehen.--
WME Challenge
My DAMs:
Fugitive | Belenus | Zareen
My Pseudodragon, Sparrow
My Nukitta, Peregrine

I used to be Trou, please do not steal this as I may go back! Thank you!
~north~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faded Denim » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:11 am

Username: Faded Denim
Equid's Name: Sia
Personality: (As long or short as you like) Sia is a serious mare, her golden eyes as sharp as a wolf's. She believes in protecting the weak, and takes her job very seriously, as her dream is to become a lead mare. Though short in stature, her true love is running, when all the thoughts crowding her mind are silenced, and all that's left is the sound of her hooves striking the ground.

While she may be serious, Sia loves to play with younger equids, especially the foals. She often wishes she had a younger sister, as she loves entertaining the small foals of her herd. Storytelling is her specialty, and she'll often be seen with her tail curled around her as she intrigues the young foals with the wild tales she shares, their large eyes widening with every twist and turn in the plot.

Although family is a large part of her life, her roaming spirit refuses to let her sit for long. When the rest of her herd awakens, she's already long gone, often away for weeks at a time. And though she misses them when she's gone, her soul screams with joy as she explores the wild places of the world.
What piece of clothing would she most hate to wear, and why? Sia would hate to wear a bridle. She's never understood how the normal horses put up with it, a hard metal piece stuck into their mouth for the purpose of controlling them. With her roaming spirit, she would never survive the shame of being tamed, and a bridle would help do just that. Not to mention interfering with her storytelling.

Maybe we're like bottles
Drained or brimming full
Cracked or stained with alcohol
Dumped into a pool

Maybe we're like bottles
Hollow at our core
But filled with dreams and memories
Always spilling more

People seek to fill themselves
By means of blood and gore
They search within the see through depths
Steal what's at your core

And maybe that's why you don't see glass bottles anymore

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
we are the collest crew. 8|

------------------------signature by meku <3 c;
Faded Denim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazyh0tcakes » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:20 am

Username: Crazyh0tcakes
Equid's Name: Naira
Personality: Naira is a very boisterous equid. She knows what she likes and is not afraid to tell others exactly how she feels. She is very comfortable exploring new places and loves to move around, staying in one place for any length of time bores her and she is ready to leave nearly as soon as she arrives. Naira had a very restrictive life growing up with a grandmare who felt she had to watch Naira every second of every day. This is one of the reasons Naira acts the way she does. Naira is very open to new ideas and unpopular opinions. She is extremely loving and is often hurt because she is to trusting of others.

What piece of clothing would she most hate to wear, and why? Naira would absolutely hate to have to wear horse boots, she feels they are extremely restricting and would certainly pull at them until they came off.
Crazyh0tcakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me