Based on Click to view
Artist Marmoset [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Keetin #11 ~ Celia

Postby Marmoset » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:56 pm

Owned by BrightHeaven

To adopt this pretty girl, you need to draw her.

You can order art or do it yourself.
2 pieces minimum.
3 Extras allowed (optional).
Prettying up your form is allowed

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Art:
Extra 1:
Extra 2:
Extra 3:

Edit: I made some art as a prize to the winner :3
Last edited by Marmoset on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ON FULL HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
╔═══════════════════════╗
Image Image Image Image
Used to be Marmoset
<--- Left Sorbet art by Lilelith
JBDs|tumblr|YouTube|dA|Ask.fm
╚═══════════════════════╝
ImageImageImage
Marmoset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keetin #11 ~ Adopt Me!!

Postby Novi » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:03 pm

Username:
        { prince tsuoubaki }
    Name:
        { Juliet }
    Art:
        { WIP }
    Personality:
        { WIP }
    Story:
        { WIP }
    Theme Song:
      { WIP }
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Curious » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:16 pm

Username:
Name:
Art:
Extra 1:
Extra 2:
Extra 3:

Username. Her? Oh, that's just Paris Dreams. Her imagination is full of dreams of places far beyond her reach, but not from the strong in heart.
Name. Me, now? Ah, my name is Jeledia--but you may inform me as Edia. My father picked it, because he thought it was a fitting, unique name.
Gender. What? Are you telling my that you don't know already? Well, I'm a young girl

WIP
life is really stressful for me at the moment.
please be patient with me.
Curious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glassesprotag » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:46 pm

Ahh, entering! >w<
so
i needed someway of getting things to
line up properly
so this is that
ummmmmmmmmmmm
text text text
no one's gonna see this stuff
probably
this is difficult
i just want this to look
on pc and mobile
bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh
this looks terrible on mobile but i don't care anymore
mobile users (me) can suffer
ahhh

Image Image Image
Image Image
yuri - she/her - adult
discord - glassesprotag #0881
league of legends - glassesprotag
genshin impact - 628890379
clan of high rolls

glassesprotag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackmill » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:38 am

entering
Blackmill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cacticollie » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:27 am

Username:

Mehingan

Female

Art:
Wip

Song:
Wip

Accessories:
Wip

Plushie:
Wip
Last edited by cacticollie on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
cacticollie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:11 am

Username:
Name:
Art:
Extra 1:
Extra 2:
Extra 3:

cuuutenessoverload owo
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kirbylover901 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:43 am

Definitely entering, adorable <333
"Do you remember when Staff Litter month
was in November? ...I do."

Vanilli invites you to check out Fox-n-Key!

Sirius suggests you visit one of the other
websites I'm on by clicking on the links below!

Flight Rising

Kirbylover901

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jean. » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:33 am

Username: Tori!(:
Name: Strawberry
Art: WIP
Personality: A stubborn protective person who's loyal to a lot of people that don't deserve it. She protects the ones she holds dear, but doesn't take it lightly when they betray her.
Story: She was born to family that loved to be around her. She was a fun girl that everyone wanted to protect. She loved to play fight with her mother a lot of the time. She grew slowly, but as she got bigger, she traveled a little further from home. She never went to far because she didn't want to leave her mother alone. She loved to watch the other animals in the forest play. She'd sometimes join the nicer ones that were known not to eat other animals. Whenever the meat eating animals showed up, she would protect some of the other animals that were defenseless, while the ones that could run or fight, did so. As she got older, she realized that she didn't want to be around her family much anymore and knew she needed to go find her own home soon. She slowly got older and knew it was time for her to find her own family to have and be with. As she left home, she talked to her mother as much as possible before leaving. She's looking for a mate now that love her the way she is, no more. No less
Accessories: Her only accessories would be most likely a moon charm necklace and a couple of rings to go around her tail (:
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:28 am

Username:
    Hiya! I'm BrightHeaven, but feel free to call me Bright or BH <3

Name:
    Celia (Seal-ia)

Art:

Personality:
    Mysterious -
    Celia is very strange, so other Keetins say. She isn't the social type and never talks to anyone
    besides her very close friend(s). Many people have found her talking to leaves, trees or anything
    part of nature. Lots lof Keetins think she is insane, but some think she is very caring and helpful.

Helpful -
    Celia helps everyone, including everything. She helps things that are both living and non-living. Celia
    thinks that everything should be equal and no one and nothing should be treated badly. There is no
    treating anyone badly, and well always give a paw to anyone who is need. Celia will never turn her
    back on anyone when she can help.

Mysterious -
    Celia is very, very careful and quiet. She is very steathly and always does stuff without a lot of people
    knowing. She goes in and out, other Keetins see glimpses of her from time to time, but she is never
    in a place for more than 20 minutes. Celia moves around a lot, and never stay put. If you were to ever
    talk to her, you would have to find her first, you can't go to her house cause she is never there.

Careful -
    Celia is very careful with her actions. She will think before she says anything and plans ahead and
    estimates what will happen if she did one thing or another. She makes sure that she never gets in
    trouble and is always on everyone's good side, although some Keetins tease her because of this,
    being a 'teacher's pet'.

Caring -
    There was never a time when Celia hadn't sat down and listen to another Keetin talk about their
    troubles and what they are dealing with at the moment. She cares about other Keetin's life
    problems, and she knows that she can learn from them too. Celia helps them get through it, thinking
    of something happy to make everyone's day. There are also some that come to her for advise.

Anti-social -
    Celia isn't the Keetin that would go to parties or proms. She likes to stay at home and read a book,
    stay in a calm enviorment, where there isn't too many Keetins around that are crazy. Occasional
    parties with 2-3 friends would be fine, but she cannot stand to loud and noisy places. Her favorite
    enviorment is the forest, because all she hears is birds chirping and water ripples. Nature sounds are
    just so come and fitting for Celia.

Story:
    Celia poked her nose into the air. "I smell strawberries!" she said
    triumphantly. She scurried across the kitchen floor and looked up. Seeing a glittering bowl of
    strawberries. Licking her lips, she tried to jump up and down, atempting to get to the bowl, but it was
    way to far up.

Annoyed, Celia looked around to see if she could hold onto something, her eye locked on a curtain hanger.
    She pawed over and held on, slowly inching up up and up. She slipped, she held on, she lost her grip, she
    kept on trying until, eventually she got to the counter. 'Yes" Celia said silently, pumping a paw up in the air.

Celia crawled next to the bowl, then jumped on it, as hard as she can. The bowl came down with her and a
    few strawberries dropped on the marble floor. Tired, she sat down and started to munch on a strawberry.
    When she was full, she got up, tried to clean up the counter a bit, only to leave a mess and slid back down
    the curtain hanger.

Putting a strawberry on her back, she walked back to the fuzzy cution that she originally resting on, slid
    behind the crack and into the wall. Celia walked back to her little hut and fell asleep quickly, dreaming
    about a land full with strawberries, all in her reach.

Likes/Dislikes:
    Likes;;
    StRaWbErRiEs of course! Celia loves to drink mango smoothies and simply the colors of the sunset. She
    also enjoys mixing her favorite foods together. Celia loves to experiment and there is nothing she loves
    more than hanging around her friends.

Dislikes;;
    Celia doesn't like wet damp days, there are always so dull and she is stuck in her hut doing nothing except
    for watching the rain go. Sometimes it can be interesting to watch, but not often. She's not a very big fan
    of mixed colors, such as magenta or lime green. Celia hates it when she sees someone crying and she goes
    comfort them, then they push her away.
Last edited by allinian on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:40 pm, edited 7 times in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me