Re: Kiamara #277

Postby kivr & fireflii » Thu May 30, 2013 1:38 pm

Syra wrote:

Full Sized (Warning: extremely large).....Transparent & No Background/Shading

She's quite lovely, though I am not sure she is for me... I may or may not apply depending on what I think of in the next few days, but I just HAD to draw her at least once. So if I do not change this into an application, this is gift art for the winner! <3

ahh that is soooo cute ;v;
please let me know whenevee you need help with getting art for a kia, I'll try to pitch in!
it was nice of you to do this <3

- winter
kivr centers | fireflii signs
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Fri May 31, 2013 11:16 am

Reserve!!!
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ventus. » Fri May 31, 2013 2:46 pm

Name: Saga The Seeing One
Personality: possesses emotions, however, he makes the purposeful decision to suppress them because he believes that emotions obstruct the ability to reason logically.He is extremely high intelligence, extremely observant and perceptive to details, possesses creative imagination, keen ability to focus and concentrate outside of exterior distractions.
Backstory: Before becoming a wandered Saga was apart of a pack. Being the smartest one among the members everyone seemed to despise him for being way too smart and not intimidating unlike the others. They all began wondering on how to get him kicked out. So the devised a plan for him to do something completely wrong so he'd be blamed. But ofcourse it worked so they kicked him out of the pack so that's where we are now. Saga is just a wondering Kai looking for friendship.
Extra: Genius , Likes to lick snow , Finds trees interesting , Nervous wreck around females
ImageImageImage

Hai my name is nick
I'm a bum
Ventus.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breath. » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:42 am

Will there be runner up Kia's????????
breath.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kali the great

Postby Lanana » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:43 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

a rough warrior
self-absorbed and judge-mental
kali, the great one
a sunny afternoon
on the first day of June
not a cloud in the sky
just the birds flying high
children playing outside
full of joy and pride
but the clouds begin to come
and the children go numb
another figure comes along
singing no happy song
a smug look on his face
no mercy or disgrace
all kias shake with fear
as the bully draws near
a rough warrior
self-absorbed and judge-mental
kali, the great one
he advances on them all
standing big and tall
"get out of my way"
the strong Kali says
the kids scamper away
not knowing what to say
they're too scared to speak
or defend, they're too weak
there's no use trying
they'll end up crying
this doesn't worry kali
he's the king of the alley
no one dares cross him
the result would be grim
a constant bully
he will never have mercy
dangerous kali

weep for yourself, my man, you'll never be what is in your heart

username: lana.
    Hi there. I am Lana, formerly known as Lana Banana- so feel free to call me that. I have many nicknames, and am able to adapt to one that you'd like to make, if you prefer. Otherwise, I am your average girl, born in New Zealand. I am active on the fan forum after school, but am on almost all day (not night) in the holidays. On weekends, I am also relatively active. I currently own Nieve, who is #224, and Molten, who is #61. I love both of them with all my heart, but I seem to be having a strong connection with this kiamara too, and I am just drawn to him, which is why I am trying out. He is absolutely beautiful, and when I look at him, I don't view him as just Kiamara #277; I see him as Kali. If you were to allow me to win, I would be eternally grateful. However, if I lose, I will not make a big fuss- so don't feel bad if you don't choose me. heyababies~

weep little lion man, you're not as brave as you were at the start

name: Kali.
    Kali means severe, sharp, intense, violent, fierce, cruel, etc. in the Swahili. I decided on this name because I think that it matches him- from his facial expression to his design, he looks like a kiamara who shouldn't be crossed.

rate yourself and rake yourself, take all the courage you have left

Well, I can't really imagine him to be a female. Come on- look at him really closely. Does he look like a female? ... Okay, I guess in a way he does. But, if this kiamara were to belong to me, he would be a male.

wasted on fixing all the problems, that you made in your own head

birthdate: may 24th.
    Kali was born on the 24th of May. His zodiac is Gemini. The positive traits of a Gemini are supposedly adaptable, versatile, enthusiastic, eloquent, witty, and intellectual. The negative traits are inconsistent, superficial, indecisive, lack of focus, and nervousness. I personally don't think Kali matches many of these characteristics, but he does share a small amount of them. Otherwise, his birthstone is Emerald.

but it was not your fault but mine, and it was your heart on the line

voice: rough.
    Kali has a very rough tone of voice. He likes it, though; the thought of intimidating others excites him. He doesn't have too much of an accent, though. He was born in Rome, Italy, but moved to Croatia and lived there until he moved to "Kiamara Land". The Italian accent is similar to the Croatian one, but his is now more Croatian due to the brief amount of time he spent in Italy.

i really messed it up this time, didn't i, my dear? didn't i, my...

nationality: Croatian, Italian.
    As said above, Kali was born in Rome, which is in Italy. He lived there with his family, but moved to Croatia shortly after. They lived in the city of Zivogosce, and stayed there for most of his life. However, after a tragic event (explained in one of the stories below), he moved away, not wanting to live with all the haunting memories.

tremble for yourself, my man, you know that you have seen this all before

interaction: let's just say... he doesn't play nicely.
    Kali isn't known for his kindness to other kiamaras- probably because he isn't nice at all. He never interacts well with any kiamaras, except for maybe a best friend or his crush. Otherwise, if a kiamara tried to talk to him, his response would probably be to simply look at the kiamara and continue doing what he was doing, or simply tell the kiamara that he or she was unwanted and that they should leave. However, the likeliness of him being rude to a female is low, unless they are very unpopular or shy.

tremble, little lion man, you'll never settle any of your scores

appearance: "more handsome than you."
    Kali is, actually, quite a handsome kiamara. He has a light brown coat with dark brown too, red hair/mane, purple/yellow eyes, pink and red spots on his shoulders, back and tail, black horns, and blue feathers. He also has blue beads around his head and paw, along with stars hanging from his ears. The feathers are around his tail, his ears, and even just randomly stuck in his tail. His nails are a sort of reddish, pink color.

your grace is wasted in your face, your boldness stands alone among the wreck

personality: aggressive, rude, dominant, rebellious, judgemental, self-absorbed.
    This kiamara is certainly not one you would like to cross. He is strong and therefore can cause unbelievably amounts of pain. He doesn't care about the feelings of others, either, and shows no mercy. If you make him angry, he will not be afraid to insult you, or- if incredibly offensive- attack you. So I suggest you do not get on his bad side, because your world will turn upside-down. Kali is the type of kiamara that does no care about other people. He only cares about satisfying himself- or, if he were to have one, a mate, crush or girlfriend. Otherwise, he will hurt you without a problem. He won't even apologize- he's just too cold and heartless to do so. Kali likes to be a leader. He's not a follower, and never would be, either. He's the one that would be in charge, ordering people around. If someone were to tell him to do something, though, he would snap at them. He doesn't listen to anyone but himself, due to the fact that he finds himself superior to others. Kali is a rebel in many, many ways. 1; he listens to no one. 2; he doesn't follow rules. 3; he will hurt people without hesitation. 4; he is dangerous, and always thirsty for adrenaline. Kali will cause trouble if it means entertaining himself, or annoying/humiliating someone he despises. Kali is one very judgemental kiamara. He will decide who he will make friends by their appearance, personality and popularity. Kind, average popularity and ugly? Not a chance. Incredibly good looking, very unpopular, extremely sweet? Nope. Cruel, good looking, very popular? Yes. Basically, Kali chooses to be friends with the kiamaras that most appeal to him- he claims that is you want to be his friend, you have to be like him. This kiamara is obsessed with himself. In his opinion, he is absolutely perfect- the best kiamara of all. He thinks he is absolutely stunning (which he undoubtedly is), has the greatest personally, and has a massive amount of popularity. This, to him, is what every kia should be like- however, I quote him saying, "some people are perfect- but nobody can be as perfect as me".

now learn from your mother or else spend your days biting your own neck

story: his feathers and beads.
    Kali wandered through the lush forest, humming a harmonious melody to himself. The vibrant sun was flashing it's rays of light in every direction, and Kali had decided to enjoy the heat by taking an afternoon stroll, which seemed to be a good idea- until his paw caught under a curved tree root, sending the male kiamara tumbling, headfirst, down a hill. His face smashed against a rock, and a masculine shriek sliced through the air. Kali slowly lifted his head, which was throbbing rapidly. Groaning, Kali stood up, holding his paw to his snout. When he released his face, his paw was coated with crimson blood. Sighing, the kiamara wiped his paw on the fresh grass and continued on walking. Suddenly, his paw became itchy- but the more he itched it, the more it became sore. Now fed up with the cycle, he trudged towards the lake, hoping maybe it would present some help. However, when he was approximately ten feet away, a figure on the ground stopped him in his tracks. Kali, once again, tripped over the figure, staggering forward until again, he landed on the ground, flat on his stomach. Whimpering slightly, he stood up, his snout slightly crooked due to the unexpectedly sharp blow. He wandered back to the figure to see it's paw was twisted around, while a thick tree branch was resting on its back. Kali cringed, looking around, before squeezing under the tree and standing up. This was a strategy he used to lift heavy appliances of other items. This branch proved to be too heavy, though, for Kali's back clicked and he fell down again. Moaning, the kiamara wriggled out and instead tried to push the branch off. After about a minute of heaving and panting, the branch had rolled off of the mysterious body. Smirking triumphantly, Kali returned to the figure and rolled it over. Shock and horror immediately replaced the smug expression on his face as he realized the he was staring at an injured kiamara. The unknown kiamara's mouth was ajar, and it's eyes were closed. A smudge of blood could be located on it's cheek, and this instantly sent Kali into panic mode- something that rarely happened. He began to shout for help, even though it was highly unlikely that someone was nearby. After at least fifty tremendous shouts, three wheezing kiamara's approached at a quick pace- a mother, a father, and what seemed to be a baby kia. Kali stared at them and then looked down at the body, gulping. "I was going to the lake and I tripped over him... a branch was on his back but I managed to push it off-" Kali began, but was interrupted. "Thank you... thank you so much..." the mother whispered, tears staining her eyes. The father was at the unknown kiamara's side, and there was a terrified, depressed look in his eye. "Thank you for helping, but... he's... he's d-dead..." he murmured, catching Kali off guard. His mother was now on the ground, sobbing hysterically, the baby kiamara nudging her shoulder, clearly oblivious to the emotional situation. "I-I-I'm so sorry..." Kali murmured, unsure of what to say. For the first time in years, he was actually being genuinely sympathetic- no lying, sarcasm, or offensiveness could be detected in his system at that moment. "It's okay, it's not you fault... he was special, though... and those feathers a-and... they were so significant to our family, and meant s-so much to him..." the father said, his voice cracking as tears fogged his sight. Kali looked down at the ground, hesitant on what to say. "W-would you like to have them?" the father spoke up, looking Kali in the eye. Kali frowned. "I don't think so... I mean, I barely know any of you, and it's so precious to your family..." he began, but the father pulled off the feathers and beads and decorated Kali with them. "But our son is back- he's been missing for days. He may not be alive, but he's here, and it's all to you," the father said, before patting the mother on the back. They all wandered off, much to Kali's dismay, for he was frozen to the spot, still recovering from the tense moment. Snapping back to reality, Kali looked around- but nobody was there. He sighed, all problems about his itchy paw forgotten, and returned to his den.

story: losing his parents.
    Kali stubbornly pulled his paw away from his parents. "No, mum, I am not going to hold your hand," he groaned as his mother tried to reach for his paw. Children his age snickered as they strolled by, his little brother humming happily, clearly oblivious to Kali's enormous drop in popularity. Sighing, he muttered a few rude words under his breath and stared at his paws as he wandered, not wanting the others to recognize who he was- although it was a little too late for that. "Why are you being so difficult?" his father growled under his breath, nudging him harshly. Kali narrowed his eyes, pushing him a little harder. "I'm not /being/ difficult," he replied under his breath, before a few harsh growls sliced through the air. Kali's eyes trailed towards the source of the uncouth noises and the vision that entered his sight wasn't pretty. There were about seven large kiamaras, each snarling, their teeth flashing ferociously. Kali cringed but took a step forward, knowing he'd have to do something about this. However, he and his brother were pushed away into a flax bush, where they were hidden. Loud snaps and growling could easily be detected. Kali's brother winced, causing one of the enemy's ears to perk up in curiosity. Kali could hear the sniffing and instantly became frightened. He covered his brother's mouth with his paw and closed his eyes. When he reopened them, a colossal kiamara was standing there, breathing heavily. Kali gulped as he saw his brother was no longer where he was before- in fact, his brother was now under the kiamara, yelping and whimpering as he tried to wiggle out of his grip. Kali growled and leaped forward, knowing he'd have to do something about it. He dug his claws into the shoulders of the humongous kiamara, causing it to wince in pain. His brother was oblivious to the fact that Kali was saving him, and was still trying to wriggle free. However, being successful, he stared over at Kali with wide eyes. "Go!" Kali shouted at his brother fiercely. "Hurry up! Leave before you get killed!" he shouted. His brother simply stood, before reluctantly sprinting off in the opposite direction. Kali growled again and watched as another strong kia came running for him. Kali debated in his mind what to do, before jumping off, causing the other kiamara to jump on the one that was in the ground. Kali gazed at the two newly unconscious kiamaras before looking around. His parents were gone- and so were the other kiamaras. Kali ran in the direction the attackers had came from but couldn't find any sign, nor could he capture a scent. As he found a fresh puddle of crimson blood in his tracks, he stopped, tears fogging his eyes.

i really messed it up this time, didn't i my dear

story: dream about his crush.
    Kali sat triumphantly at the tip of the colossal tree, over-looking the whole kiamara territory. It was a windy afternoon, causing his hair too beautifully sway in the wind. A smirk graced his arrogant snout as he stared down at everything and everyone, obviously enjoying how he felt so superior. "Earth to weirdo," said a sarcastic voice. Kali growled, his good mood fading away. However, as he turned to the source of the voice, a genuine smile immediately graced his face. "Hello, Eva," he spoke, his rough voice a lot more soothing than usual. Rolling her eyes, Eva began to climb back down the tree. "I always knew you were obsessed with me," she cackled, her tail swishing from side to side and she leaped from branch to branch. Still recovering from the beauty of Kali's crush, he was unable to speak- however, as soon as he was unfrozen from the spot, he became rather annoyed. Firstly, she was implying that she was better than him by saying he was obsessed with her- and secondly, she was correct. "I am NOT obsessed with you," growled Kali menacingly, making sure to show off his pearly white teeth. Another smug laugh erupted from Eva's mouth, sending Kali into another daze. "Oh, don't be shy... I never said it was a bad thing," she replied nonchalantly, causing Kali to stop and raise an eyebrow. Unfortunately, this sudden halt sent him flying down to the ground. He was dropping at a rapid pace... Kali squeezed his eyes shut, prepared for his fate. He was going to die just because his crush made him freeze. And as he hit the ground, he was still frozen- or to be more specific, unconscious... that was, in Eva's eyes. He was actually paralyzed- unable to move, nor able to speak. However, this obviously hadn't occurred to Eva, who looked as worried as ever as she bounced from branch to branch, approaching Kali. "No... Kali... please don't be dead..." she whimpered. Tears stained her fur as she crouched down, lowering her face towards Kali's. Masculine butterflies fluttered in his stomach as her face inced closer to hers. Soon, the butterflies were becoming uncontrollably wild, for Eva had... kissed kali. Then, he woke up in his den, much to his annoyance- it was a dream.

story: fighting for his crush.
    Kali strut along the meadow, his popular beauty capturing the hearts and conscience of many female kiamaras. Or at last, that's what he thought- it was a true fact that every kiamara was hiding away from him, except for three- Glados, Eva, and Nefi. His aim was to find Eva, who he would- after many days of debating between his mind and his heart- ask to become his girlfriend. The thought of this didn't make him nervous at all, like it would with most kiamaras. In fact, it only made him more confident and joyful. It was like a fuel for him, and the more he thought about it, the quicker his pace sped up. Eventually, he was standing write in front of the tree where he would always meet her. He took a deep breath and stood forward, only to see no one was there. "Eva?" he called, his eyebrows furrowing together into a frown. "Eva's not here, but I am," said a vaguely familiar voice. As Kali spun around, he saw, standing before him, Nefi. "Look what the cat dragged in," Kali smirked, eyeing the kiamara. Although he and Nefi were friends, he wasn't too fond of him, due to knowing that he was interested in Eva. "Since when did I become a mirror?" Nefi replied nonchalantly, before beginning to circle Kali. On instinct, Kali did the same- they both walked in a circle, carefully observing each other's movements. "You like Eva, don't you?" Nefi accused, narrowing his eyes. "Yeah, so?" Kali replied, raising his eyebrow. "Well, you're not getting her..." Nefi said simply, shrugging as if it was just that simple. However, being his normal self, Kali has to question him. "What, do you expect to get her?" Kali responded, a smirk illuminating his snout. Nefi suddenly began to laugh, shaking his head. "No, I'm not getting her- I've already got her," he replied, causing Kali to stop. To this action, Nefi halted too, smiling triumphantly at how his comment had made such an impact on Kali. "What's that supposed to mean?" Kali growled through his teeth, glaring at him as he snarled viciously. Nefi shrugged again, stretching back his neck so it clicked. He let out a slight sigh of relief and stared back at Kali. "It means that I've asked her out to the ball, and she said yes. You're a little late, Kali Wali," he grinned, before Kali roared in fury and sprung forward, launching himself on Nefi. He began to sink his claws into his shoulders, but was immediately shaken off. Growling at his defeat, he quickly got back up and prepared to attack. However, a paw on his shoulder and a sudden yelp caused him to stop. "Don't, Kali..." Eva whimpered. This was a new side of her- not mean, cruel, and sarcastic, but worried and caring. Kali reluctantly obeyed her, but didn't do this without staging a show. He turned around and glared at Eva, his eyes burning holes into hers. "You decided to go to the ball with that imbecile? You know, you're just as foolish as he is," he spat, before dramatically turning around and walking off.

i really messed it up this time, didn't i my dear, didn't i my dear

story: interview.
    This interview is mostly just to get an idea to how Kali interacts with people. As you can see, Kali speaks in brown, and Katrina in blue. Katrina is owned by mango sherbet, who has given me permission to use her as the interviewer.
    ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

Katrina: "Good evening, Mister Kali, how may you be doing today?"
    Kali: "Not good."
    Katrina: "Would you like to explain?"
    Kali: "Yeah. I don't fancy being stuck here, talking to you."
    Katrina: "Oh... well, shall we get to our first question?"
    Kali: "I suppose."
    Katrina: "Alright... what may be the opinion of yourself?"
    Kali: "The best looking kiamara you could ever meet."
    Katrina: "And why would you think that, Mister Kali?"
    Kali: "Well I'm handsome, duh."
    Katrina: "Oh. You seem to be the slightest bit... vain. Am I correct?"
    Kali: "Yeah, what's wrong with being vain?"
    Katrina: "Oh... I suppose high self esteem isn't so horrible..."
    Kali: "What's that supposed to mean?"
    Katrina: "Ah... never you mind. What are a few of your hobbies?"
    Kali: "Well, I enjoy receiving compliments and feeling superior to other kiamaras. Does that count?"
    Katrina: "I think so... again, a little... -mutters- rude. Do you have many friends?"
    Kali: "No, not really. I probably have plenty of followers, though."
    Katrina: "Is this a good thing?"
    Kali: "Well obviously."
    Katrina: "Um... alright then. What are you worst fears?"
    Kali: "Fears? I'm afraid of nothing!"
    Katrina: "Are you sure about that, Mister Kali?"
    Kali: "Definitely."
    Katrina: "Okay. What are a few things you dislike, then?"
    Kali: "Hmm... kiamaras who think they're cooler than me."
    Katrina: "Why does this irk you?"
    Kali: "Well, I'm the coolest around, nobody can get better than me."
    Katrina: "...we shall move on."
    Kali: "Okay."
    Katrina: "How do you like your family?"
    Kali: "They're annoying."
    Katrina: "Oh... when did you last have an encounter with them?"
    Kali: "Months ago."
    Katrina: "May I ask why?"
    Kali: "My family and I were taking a walk, and for some reason, a random pack came and attacked us. They took my parents and killed them, while another kiamara of the pack took my brother. I saved my brother though and told him to run off, while I knocked the kiamara and it's partner unconscious I lost my family... I've been alone for ages."
    Katrina: "I am ever so sorry for your loss..."
    Kali: "Yeah."
    Katrina: "Have you discovered someone to replace the hole in your heart?"
    Kali: "Depends what you mean."
    Katrina: "Do you perhaps have a special friend that you show deep interest in?"
    Kali: "You mean... a crush?"
    Katrina: "I think so, yes."
    Kali: "Well then yeah, I suppose I do."
    Katrina: "May you tell us?"
    Kali: "Does it matter?"
    Katrina: "I think so, Mister Kali..."
    Kali: "Fine... it's Eva."
    Katrina: "Eva?"
    Kali: "Yes, Eva."
    Katrina: "May I ask why?"
    Kali: "She's the only one worthy of my greatness."
    Katrina: "Is that not a little bit... narcissistic?"
    Kali: "Excuse me?"
    Katrina: "I amm sorry, Mister Kali, but I feel you have been a little bit rude tonight."
    Kali: "How dare y-"
    Katrina: "This is the end of my interview with Kali, please join us next week!"
    Kali: "DON'T YOU-"

extra: likes and dislikes.
    There are very many things that Kali is interested in. He likes girls (duh), himself, being handsome, being "perfect", running, staying fit, showing off, hurting people, pranking people, impressing people, being complimented, friends, and... many other things that I can't remember. He dislikes nerds, kiamaras who think they're better than him, shy people, annoying people, kias who think they are his friends but aren't, looking terrible ("though I never do"), rules, etc.

i really messed it up this time, didn't i my dear

extra: talents and weaknesses.
    Kali is great at a rather large number of activities. He can sing quite well, and is rather good at playing guitar (despite not having fingers xD). Kali is quite a skilled hunter as well. He's good at swimming too, and basically all sports. Running is a large strength of his, and he reckons he can beat anyone in a running race... which he probably can. However, he isn't good at art, or making friends (due to his rudeness). He isn't the best at talking to older, wiser people, most likely because he has a hard time being kind and they'd know about it... especially Elderine.

extra: crush, orientation.
    Kali does have a crush- and in case you were wondering, no, it is not himself. It is, however, someone who is like Kali. This female is rude and judgemental- this kiamara is Eva, who belongs to mango sherbet. "Don't ask me why I like her! She just appeals to me," he says. However, it's rather silly of him to like her- after all, she is known to have had many boy problems. Otherwise, he is single and straight. ^^

i really messed it up this time, didn't i my dear, didn't i my dear

extra: friends and foes.
    Kali has few friends, mostly because he is incredibly picky with who he chooses to hang around with. He does consider them as his followers, but that's due to his egotistical personality. Otherwise, his friends are Eva, Nefi, Glados, and Saber. His foes are basically everybody he doesn't like- so basically, the kiamaras that are unpopular, bug him, or aren't his friends or 'followers'.

LITTLE LION MAN BY MUMFORD AND SONS

art: credit to artists.
    sketch of Kali - owlbutt.
    pic of Kali - destiny.
    pic of Kali - tempest rain.
    pic of kali - K e e p A w a y •.
    pic of kali - boxcar.
    pic of kali - justdrawinproduction.

Last edited by Lanana on Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:44 pm, edited 34 times in total.
Lanana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kivr & fireflii » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:43 am

{ f l y a w a y } wrote:Will there be runner up Kia's????????

No runner ups.
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kivr & fireflii » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:50 am

2 days left :)
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby versicolor » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:09 pm

ImageCHRYSESImage
de profundis ad astra

( Flat version. )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪs ɪɴ ᴛᴜɴᴇ
ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪs ᴇᴄʟɪᴘsᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴅᴀʀᴋ sɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ
ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ғᴀᴄᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴀʀᴋ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ɴᴀᴍᴇ. Chryses
    "Derived from Greek χρυσος (chrysos) meaning golden."

ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ. None
    ᴀɢᴇ. Seven years
    ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ. Male
    ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀᴛᴇ. September 25th
    ᴏʀɪɢɪɴ. Scotland

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxɪ'ᴍ ʜᴀʟғ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ, ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ
    xxxᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ?
    xxxɪ'ᴍ sᴀᴅ, ғᴜɴɴʏ ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs ʟᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀ ғᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ
    xxxᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chryses is a master of deception and illusions. Nothing is ever really as it seems when around him. His emotions are locked up tight and he hardly ever shows what he's truly feeling. Most often his emotions are hidden behind a false act, never to see the light of day. Everything with Chryses is merely theatrics, and he believes that life is his stage to take. He is a pathological liar and almost anything that comes from his mouth is most likely a lie. He's horribly unreliable and has been known to make promises without any intent of keeping them. He will go through any means to achieve what he wants, even if it means having to lie and cheat. He has a way of twisting words just right, being incredibly manipulative. He does this completely for his own gain, and nothing else. He is quite self-centered and narcissistic, though others still adore him. Charisma is something that Chryses has a superfluous amount of, and he is used to always getting what he wants from others. He is rather insensitive and doesn't particularly care for the feelings or desires of others. His greed knows no bounds and he is always wanting that which he can't have. He will not let anything get in his way from getting what he wants either. In this sort of way, he has a bit of an admirable bravery to himself. He's quite daring and would even risk his life if it meant he could gain something he desires. Chryses tends to be brash and belligerent, as he is always getting himself into fights. Sometimes it may seem as if he is a little too eager to fight. Words mean nothing to him unless they are backed by action. He's a hypocrite in that way, as he is notorious for doing the opposite of what he says. He is also known to be very stubborn, only relenting when he gets his way. Chryses was born to travel and from a young age he has had a case of wanderlust. He just feels the need to constantly move from one place to another, never to settle down permanently. When he was a pup he would often wander off from home quite often.

One thing about Chryses is that he always seems to be shrouded by mystery. No one really knows where he comes from or who he really is, but they all know him to be an enigmatic figure. He can often been seen lurking in the background, though he doesn't like to make himself seen. He prefers to keep an aloof appearance and only comes out of hiding every once in a while. Sometimes you can catch a flash of his rusty brown hair or shimmering blue feathers. He is a renowned storyteller, as he has a wild imagination. It's not something that one would expect from an individual such as himself, but he does take pride in weaving intricate and fantastical stories. While not too outspoken, Chryses is highly opinionated. He judges almost everyone instantly upon seeing them, though it depends if he feels enough disgust to make a comment or not. When it comes to his beliefs, Chryses is not one to be shoving them down others' throats, despite what first impressions might indicate. He was taught from a young age that everyone has different beliefs, and that is okay as long as they leave yours along. His beliefs are one of the few things he is passionate about and he won't stand for insults. Even though he has several negative traits, Chryses is actually a natural born leader. He is incredibly confident, maybe even a bit arrogant, and is able to think on his feet. He is actually quite intelligent, though it's not something that he's generally recognized for. He is rather skilled at devising strategies and delegating others to carry them out. He is a great public speaker and knows how to work a crowd well. He claims to have never been in love, which is more or less true. He has had several flings in that past, though he's horribly afraid of commitment. Chryses is horribly unromantic, even though sometimes he does wish for love to find him. He would never admit this to anyone though, and is usually disgusted in himself for thinking that way. He keeps his walls up high in order to prevent himself from becoming close to anyone.

sᴛᴏʀʏ. (( okay so the story is written from the point of view of a random, unrelated kiamara. The kiamara is not all that relevant, it's just needed due to the nature of the story. It's written in 2nd person so I hope that's alright. uwu ))

You walk through the sullen forest, placing one paw tentatively in front of the other on the damp ground. Something about this place feels off, as an eerie feeling overcomes your body. The trees tower above you like skyscrapers, ending in spidery, budding branches. There is nothing particularly beautiful about these trees, as their knobby branches are rather unsightly. There is hardly any breaks of daylight between the trees, making for a dense forest. This place seems ancient, hiding secrets from the world for ages. There is no visible path for you to follow, and in your state of confusion you seem to lose your sense of direction. Despite the brisk breeze that sweeps through the otherwise still atmosphere, you don't feel cold at all. Spring is coming and the signs are evident in the sights you see all around you. The cheerful notes of little songbirds ring through the air, while vibrant, dew-covered sprouts shoot through the nearly thawed ground. You had been lost for a few days now. This forest seems to have compromised your otherwise sharp navigation skills, as no matter how hard you try, you can't find a way out. It is as if the forest is enchanted to keep all that enter it trapped in a labyrinth of giant trees. You don't have as much as a clue of where you are; you had lost track ages ago. Fatigue was quick to take control of your body as your stomach rumbles out of hunger. You stumble ahead as if in a trance, your mind disconnected from your body.

Finally, there is a break in the monotonous rows and rows of trees. You stand before a huge wall of rose bushes, their thorns protruding from the mass of green leaves. You spot a small opening in the solid, dense wall. The entrance looks barely large enough for a full grown Kiamara such as yourself to squeeze through, and the edges of the bushes are lined with toadstools. The gateway seems quite ordinary and unremarkable, but there is an unspoken elegance to it. You are cautious to approach the entrance, as there is something about it that makes you feel uneasy. You can't help but be draw to it though, caused by some unnatural force. You push past, eyes closed tight, and when you open your eyes, you don't believe what you see. There are tents and caravans of brilliant colors set up in the clearing just past the bushes, all set up in a ring around a center bonfire. Lively music can be heard from all directions, the melodies intertwining with each other seamlessly. The fire crackled and popped loudly as it sent a tower of grey smoke billowing into the air. You could hear the hearty laughter of good friends as they listened to a tale spun from imagination. Two pups ran recklessly in front of you, yelling playful remarks at one another as they chased each other. Brilliant lanterns hung from almost everywhere and the tents boasted ornate and intricate designs in extravagant colors. You look up, and are surprised to see a rough, scraggly looking Kiamara eyeing you wearily with yellow and violet eyes. He is adorned with bright blue feathers and beads dangling from his forehead. His coat is a tawny color, complimenting his fiery red hair. He approaches you with a mischevious gleam in his eye.

"Aye, what 'er ya doin' here miss?" He addresses you with a raspy voice which was rather intimidating. You suddenly feel like you are not welcome here and glace nervously at the entrance you had just entered. You feel as if you had walked into some wort of forbidden campground where outsiders were chased out. He lets out a chuckle and a warm smile stretches across his face. "I'm just kiddin' of course! Don't look so scared. We love strangers around here, we barely see any new faces. You don't look too well, why don't you follow me?" He starts to walk toward one of the larger tents, crimson in color and covered in shimmering gold swirls. Several colorful scarves hang off of it, as well as a few unlit lanterns. He ducks in, and you follow apprehensively. "How long has it been since ya last ate missy?" He inquires.

"A few days." Your voice is small and soft, as you were still a bit overwhelmed by all that you had just seen.

"Oh that won't do at all." The Kiamara shakes his head in disapproval before tossing you a slab of roasted meat. This surprises you a bit. You weren't used to eating cooked meat at all and you think it strange that these Kiamaras feel the need to cook their meat. You look at is suspiciously, the meat seeming foreign to you. The ragged Kiamara notices this, and laughs a bit. "What's with the face child? It's just meat. I swear it tastes better than when it's raw." You suddenly feel embarrassed for being reluctant to accept a generous gift and take a bite out of it swiftly.

"Thanks." You mutter under your breath between bites. As you chew noisily, the rust-colored Kiarmara clears his throat as if about to speak.

"Do ya want to hear a story?" You tear your attention away from the meat for a second before nodding your head enthusiastically. At story seemed like just what you needed to take your mind off your unfortunate situation. His mouth curls up into a grin, revealing his rows of sharp teeth. "Let me tell ya stranger, the tale o' Chryses, king of the travelling misfits."

★ - ★ - ★ - ★ - ★ - ★

"Now what I'm about ter tell ya missy ain't for the light of heart. I suggest closing yer ears if ya think ya can't handle it. It involves treason, romance, scandals, murder...the whole shebang. However, this is also the heartwarming story about finding yer place in the world and coming of age." He pauses, before adding "This ain't no fairy tale though, if that was what ya were expectin'."

"They say he was born de profundis ad astra, or "out of the depths of the stars". This is because from a young age ol Chryses never knew his parents. Some believe this was because he was born out of the stars, but that's just some legend. Maybe it's due to his elusive and mysterious nature. Of course it's not true, have ya ever heard of a Kiamara born from stardust? If that were ter happen, let me be struck by lightning. The truth is, poor fella got lost, as his parents were real irresponsible. He was just too young ter remember his 'rents. He was left in the middle of a vast forest, nestled right in heart of the highlands o' Scotland. Fortunately for this lil rascal he was found by a band of travelling Kiamaras, like us. This nomadic pack pitied the poor lad, so they took the bugger in. They were kind to young Chryses, and lacked giving him any proper discipline. This was no ordinary pack of Kiamaras though; there were very strange things going on behind the scenes. They were a pack of misfits, bound together by the common knowledge that they didn't belong with the other "normal" Kiamaras. These individuals were widely varied in appearance and mentality. Many had some sort of physical deformation, while some were not, well, the most mentally stable. They also took in anyone in need who they happen to stumble upon, such as the case with Chryses. Another thing unique about these Kiamaras were that each had a special talent. It could be anything under the sun, but they had to be above average at it.There was everything from contortionists ter singers ter actors. The pack would travel from campground ter campground and perform for any nearby village. Chryses, well he started out as an actor of sorts, but things soon became far too real for just a mere play."

"At the age of two years, Chryses was given brilliant blue feathers by the pack, which signaled his talent. Cerulean was for the actors, crimson for singers, emerald for dancers, obsidian for poets, violet for artists, etc. This tradition was started by the founders of the pack who wanted a way to quickly recognize another's talent from a quick glance. Instead of tying his feathers to his body, Chryses decided to simply stick them in his fur. The pack just told him where the feathers went, but not exactly how to wear them on his body. This was alright though, as most of the pack didn't adhere to the norm anyway. In addition to feathers, Chryses was also given string adorned with shiny, blue beads. These types accessories were also often worn by the actors of the pack, as they were more attracted to extravagant and dramatic accessories. After his second birthday, Chryses' life became placid for a short period of time. He was one of the most successful and talented actors in the pack, which was a major factor accounting for his huge ego. He was adored and envied by many, his charm able to win almost anyone over. All this popularity started to get to his head, and soon young Chryses starts to become corrupted. He aspired to be the leader of the pack. However, the "leader" was elected by the majority, and even the popular Chryses could not compete with the leader's wisdom and experience. He knew there was no way he would be elected as long as the current leader stayed within the pack. By the time he was an adult, Chryses had already begun conspiring a scheme to take power from under the leader's paws, and he wasn't going to let anyone get in the way of achieving this."

ᴀʀᴛ.

( Flat version. )

sᴛᴀᴛᴜs. Single
    ᴄʀᴜsʜ. No one
    ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. Heterosexual

heyababies
Last edited by versicolor on Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:55 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Dream pet acheived 1/6/14 ♥
Yo I used to be Jelli.
versicolor (adj.) - 1. changing in color, iridescent: versicolor skies.
2. of various colors

ask.fm
mac and cheese
versicolor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby howl. » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:29 pm

Would it be possible to get an extension to June 7th?

tomorrow will c o m e

Image Image Image
howl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Pandasilk~ » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:52 pm

I'm dropping out. There are so many awesome entries that are way more than what I could have come up with.
No longer active. Sorry. :\
~Pandasilk~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me