Based on Click to view
Artist driftz [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Offax #5

Postby driftz » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 pm

The Offax are canine, carnivorous creatures that live
in dark, abandoned areas such as forests and caverns.
They are about the size of a small fox, preying on mice,
squirrels and other small rodents. Their wings are very
small, however surprisingly most are still able to fly. The
gem necklaces they wear hold mystical powers; for this
reason they are hunted by poachers, though hard to catch.

whee this one is so cute <3

To adopt her/him, fill out this form::

Code: Select all
    name:

ends tomorrow at 8:00 am EST ^^ I may be a little late because sleep xD

coonie9899 wrote:
Name:
~Sven~(pronunciation: s v eh n {the 'h' it silent})

Personality:
Likes to be alone most of the time but is not hostile towards others. Has a highly active imagination. Loves to telepathically talk to owls and other birds of prey (occasionally songbirds) while flying. Favorite food is mice, rodents, trout,salmon,tuna, and dragonflys. Is very good at climbing trees and can swim but doesn't always prefer to. likes to sit next to a fire occasionally. Loves to play in the snow but hates to fly in it. Hostile towards beings with bad intentions towards anything {In other words he does not like (or tolerate) disrespect towards animals or other living beings}.

Short Story:
Aspen looked around for something to hunt (aspen is my barn owl character). He swooped low to the ground after diving down from a tall maple tree. He spotted a mouse immediately but a second after he spotted the mouse a blur of color appeared and the mouse was gone... He heard an unknown voice enter his head "Sorry I stole your hunt I only realized it was your 'prize to be' until after I had caught it..." Said the voice. "I could help you catch another if you like?" The voice said again. Aspen gazed at his surroundings bewildered and discovered an odd yet stunning canine had caught his kill and was starring at him "The names Sven what's yours?" The voice said again and only then aspen realized that the canine was talking to him. But how? He must be using some form of telepathy... Aspen decided he was no threat so he replied "My name is Aspen, nice to meet you Sven!" They both smiled at each other then aspen continued "Thank you for the offer to catch me another mouse but just your company would be enough since it gets pretty lonely here, besides there are more than enough mice to go around!" Then the two took off accompanying each other satisfied with their new hunting partner.

Poems:

Oh mouse,
Oh mouse,
So seemingly still,
I will soon be chasing you,
Oh what a thrill!

Among the shadows,
Among the hidden,
Living with doubt,
Secretly driven,
Flying by night,
Soaring by day,
Eating squirrels and mice,
Oh what a treat,
He's downed a deer,
Oh what a feat!

Day by day,
Night by night,
Taking breath to wing,
Flight.

Possibly WIP (he is so beautiful!)

Let me know if you can't see the color and I can change it :)
Last edited by driftz on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
───────── ★
hi! my name is oliver but i also go by oli! i run a gore blog and tend to sleep alot haha. i apologize if i'm quiet and keep to myself, but i'll try my best to respond to trades/pms!
──── ★
driftz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Offax #5

Postby Nadine » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:54 pm

Bump C:
Last edited by Nadine on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Courageous~
discord: @captainnadine

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
cs rules | get help | free pets
dA | trades | about me

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
she/they isfj dog lover
hello, nadine here
i'm an artist who enjoys music
and other great things in life
feel free to pm me anytime!

🐉 🦌 🐼 🦠 💛
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
Nadine
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theexileofkiem » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:55 pm

Name:

Personality:
Likes to be alone most of the time but is not hostile towards others. Has a highly active imagination. Loves to telepathically talk to owls and other birds of prey (occasionally songbirds) while flying. Favorite food is mice, rodents, trout,salmon,tuna, and dragonflys. Is very good at climbing trees and can swim but doesn't always prefer to. likes to sit next to a fire occasionally. Loves to play in the snow but hates to fly in it. Hostile towards beings with bad intentions towards anything {In other words he does not like (or tolerate) disrespect towards animals or other living beings}.

Short Story:
Aspen looked around for something to hunt (aspen is my barn owl character). He swooped low to the ground after diving down from a tall maple tree. He spotted a mouse immediately but a second after he spotted the mouse a blur of color appeared and the mouse was gone... He heard an unknown voice enter his head "Sorry I stole your hunt I only realized it was your 'prize to be' until after I had caught it..." Said the voice. "I could help you catch another if you like?" The voice said again. Aspen gazed at his surroundings bewildered and discovered an odd yet stunning canine had caught his kill and was starring at him "The names Sven what's yours?" The voice said again and only then aspen realized that the canine was talking to him. But how? He must be using some form of telepathy... Aspen decided he was no threat so he replied "My name is Aspen, nice to meet you Sven!" They both smiled at each other then aspen continued "Thank you for the offer to catch me another mouse but just your company would be enough since it gets pretty lonely here, besides there are more than enough mice to go around!" Then the two took off accompanying each other satisfied with their new hunting partner.

Poems:

Oh mouse,
Oh mouse,
So seemingly still,
Oh what a thrill!

Among the shadows,
Among the hidden,
Living with doubt,
Secretly driven,
Flying by night,
Soaring by day,
Oh what a treat,
He's downed a deer,
Oh what a feat!

Day by day,
Night by night,
Taking breath to wing,
Flight.

Last edited by theexileofkiem on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:33 am, edited 9 times in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
my kalons|my lux lacerti

I'm an artist for Lux
---
they|pagan|taken

theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chris Redfield » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:19 pm

name:
Felli. (Pronounced either Feel-e or Fell-e. he doesn't bother confirming which is right.)

personality: (be creative C;)
He is very calm. Can sometimes be a bit of a loner. He doesn't try to keep up appearances. He is very honest, sometimes verging on rude and blunt. He never means to hurt anybodies feelings- though if he does, the most he'll do is mumble an apology. He gets fed up easily, especially with young, energetic, children. When he does get sick of socializing, he either goes to hunt for food, or sleep in some isolated place. He's not particular about where he sleeps or eats.
He hates liars, and is very good at detecting when somebody is lying to him.
All in all, he is generally quiet and tends to be a wall-flower.
Chris Redfield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby driftz » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:46 am

coonie9899 wrote:
Name:

Personality:

Short Story:

Poems:

Oh mouse,
Oh mouse,
So seemingly still,
Oh what a thrill!

Among the shadows,
Among the hidden,
Living with doubt,
Secretly driven,
Flying by night,
Soaring by day,
Oh what a treat,
He's downed a deer,
Oh what a feat!

Day by day,
Night by night,
Taking breath to wing,
Flight.

aww so cute!<3
    hes yours ;w;
───────── ★
hi! my name is oliver but i also go by oli! i run a gore blog and tend to sleep alot haha. i apologize if i'm quiet and keep to myself, but i'll try my best to respond to trades/pms!
──── ★
driftz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theexileofkiem » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:53 am

Wow thank you so much! I sqeeled with joy when I saw this! I'm gonna go draw some traditional art of him <3(if that's ok)

He's so beatiful!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|