personality :: (200 word limit)
the relationship's faults :: [url=link]X[/url]
how they make it work :: this is my job

*3 art pieces + 2,000 for both forms
Colors to use?
#254117 ✖ Dark Green
#387C44 ✖ Sea Green4
_____
Last edited by Gaycko on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Gaycko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #877 - donkey's tail

Postby friendshapedbox » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:56 pm

THEME SONG⋮⋮ SARIA’S SONG/LOST WOODS -OCARINA OF TIME
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

──────────────────────────────────────
GENDER⋮⋮ CIS-FEMALE

USERNAME⋮⋮ SLYTHERIN; - 877

──────────────────────────────────────

PERSONALITY⋮⋮
Saria Jini seems like a confident young girl, but she’s really quite different than she seems. She’s a socially awkward kalon, with trust issues and separation anxiety. She often had a hard time making friends, since every single friend she made stabbed her in the back. They made fun of her, caused her mental and physical harm. She was in the hospital multiple times for broken limbs and ribs. Her parents often left her alone as a child, and she was avoided at school. She never learned proper social skills, and often grows way too attached to people she deems as real friends. When she has panic attacks, whether from being alone or being around people she doesn’t trust or know. She either shuts out the world and stays silent, not moving or talking. Or she cries, and moves away from everyone. She runs her own little store, nothing too big or fancy. She sells aquatic plants, and small fish and other aquatic animals. She always spots one kalon that visits regularly, and it always brightens up her day seeing the regulars that stop by to say hello or to pick up a plant or pet they ordered.
(198/200)

WHAT FAULTS THEIR RELATIONSHIP HAS⋮⋮

I have a lot of panic attacks and Suiren does her best to be there for me, but sometimes - well, actually a lot lately - she hasn't. I used to tell her when I was having them and she'd get out of work as quickly as she could to come and calm me down, but the last few times, she said she couldn't get someone to cover her shift. I don't really know if she's being truthful, or if she is tired of me? I don't want to assume since she works so hard, but I can't help but wonder sometimes, ya know? So I haven't told her of the latest ones, no need to burden her. But I do still want to be in a relationship with her - she's such a calming presence and a good listener. But I just don't know.

...I’m so nervous. I should be happy, I’m going on a date with a beautiful kal. What is wrong with me? What if I mess this up? Shut up Saria Jini, you got this, nothing to worry about.
...I took a deep breath and glanced at my phone to check the time. 3:45 pm.
...She said that she’d be here at 4:00 pm, relax, she’s not late, she’s not blowing you off. Besides, she asked me out…
...I glanced at my phone again and sighed. 3:46 pm.
...Not wanting to keep worrying, I decided to put my hands to work and cleaned a few surfaces around the shop and said hello to some of the fish.
...There was a banging at the shop door.
...“Sorry, we’re closed!” I called out.
...“Saria? It’s Suiren, I hope I’m not late?”
...My heart skipped a beat as I rushed to the front to let her in.
...“Sorry for locking you out, but you know… customers…” I trailed off.
...“Trust me, I feel that!” Suiren agreed. She jumped a little, excitedly, “Ahh! This is going to be so great!” She beamed.
...I smiled and followed her as we went and got hot dogs from a stand, eating and talking about everything: work, pets, you name it. Suiren’s presence was so calming, a welcome change. I felt like I could talk to her forever, I mused, smiling to myself.
...Next up was a trip to the aquarium that was showcasing the addition of their new dolphin show and Suiren had bought us tickets for the front row – as well as raincoats! It was a beautiful show and afterwards (while being completely soaked I might add!) we walked around watching the colorful fish swim around in the large tanks.
...Afterwards, we got ice cream and Suiren walked me back to my shop – I live on the floor above the shop.
...“I had a great time today,” Suiren said, releasing my hand so I could unlock the door.
...“I did too,” I said, smiling.
...“May I kiss you goodnight, Saria Jini?” She asked, blushing.
...I nodded, smirking and we kissed. When we pulled apart, we said goodnight and Suiren practically skipped away from the shopfront.
...“Text me when you get home, I want to know if you get home safe!” I called after her.
...“I will!” Suiren said, twirling.
...I went up to my apartment and got ready for the night. My phone vibrated and I checked it: “Got home in one piece <3 let’s do this again soon!”
...I smiled to myself, I’m definitely looking forward to that.
(492/500)

...I’m shaking, my heart is pounding. Crap. Not now! I think. I walk as calmly as I can manage over to the cash register and lock it. I also set out a sign that says “I’ll be back as quickly as possible!” on the counter.
...Taking a deep breath, I head upstairs to my room. As soon as I make there, the full attack hits me and I basically collapse into a ball on the floor. I can’t breathe. I’m light-headed, and my heart is basically competing in the Kentucky Derby. Pulling out my phone, I start to pull up Suiren’s contact to text her that I’m having another panic attack. “No” is the one thought I can focus on, She won’t make it again, you know she’s busy, stop being a stupid burden! The thoughts accelerate in my head, if they were able to slow for just one moment, I might be able to breathe. Maybe calm down – but no. They keep racing, running, sprinting. I gasp for air in an attempt to breathe normally and I feels as if I’m about to black out. I curl up tighter, trying to slow everything down, give myself something to focus on. With all my strength, I take in large breathes and exhale them slowly in order to calm myself down a little. It is starting to work a bit and after what feels like an eternity, it’s over.
...Smoothing my hair a bit and wiping my brow, I head back down to my shop There’s a small line at the checkout and I apologize profusely for the wait and check everyone out.
...I decide to close up shop a little early and start on the easy cleaning chores.
...There’s a knock on the front door and then I hear it unlock, Oh, Suiren’s home.
...“Hey SJ, I’m home,” Suiren comes in with a smile and kisses my cheek. Then she takes a step back and looks me in the eyes.
...“Hun? You alright? Your skin smalls slightly of sweat and you’re a tad flushed… Did you have a panic attack today?” She asked, concerned.
...“No, I’ve just been working hard at the cleaning,” I reply, lying – not very convincingly I might add.
...Suiren gives me a look and then says: “Here, I’ll help with the mopping then, anything else you need done?”
...“No, the mopping is all I really had left after this,” I said, motioning to what I was doing.
...We both clean in silence for a little until Suiren speaks up.
...“SJ, you’d tell me if you had a panic attack, right?”
...I pause what I’m doing, “You’ve just been so busy, I don’t want to burden you.”
...She put down the mop and walked over to me, “Saria. You’d never be a burden to me.” She looked me in the eyes.
...“It’s just.. the last few times…”
...“And I am so, so sorry,” She said firmly, “ I should have been there for you, no matter my work situation. There’s no excuse.”
...I could tell she meant it and I hugged her. We stoop there holding each other tightly.
...Suiren pulled away first and exclaimed, “I’m calling in sick tomorrow and we are focusing the whole day on you! Moves, Aquarium, Ice cream, you name it!”
...I nodded, smiling, “That sounds great.”
(555/600)

beebo | he/they | canadian | single
flower mom | the light of my life
signature is a wip | mascot
icon by aubble
friendshapedbox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #877 - donkey's tail

Postby lovage » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:26 pm

U S E R N A M E:: F E R N M O O N
P A R T N E R:: xXx
T R Y I N G - O U T - F O R - B O T H
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

N A M E:: F R A N C É - J E W E L L
N A M E - M E A N I N G:: F R E N C H - D E L I G H T
G E N D E R:: F E M A L E

P E R S O N A L I T Y::
Through Jewell doesn't looks the happiest of all Kalons, she is the polar opposite of that in fact.
Jewell is a Kalon with a lot of curiosity She always asking questions to anyone at anytime. This habit of asking questions to fill her curiosity is found annoying by some.
She is loves to explore anything including nocks and crannies. Jewell puts her paws on anything she can find. She may be very curious, but her curious may led her down a few dangerous routes.
Jewell always wants the best for others. She is protective of her friends. She doesn't trust others so easily if they have a bad reputation. She is highly territorial and protective of her friends. If you ever mess with her friends be prepared to face a horrors.
Jewell is very bright and funky with a hint of sass. Her curiosity gives her brightness that she still has. She is funky when she is out partying. Give him a dance floor then she will dance his heart out with upbeats that causes others to be happy. Her sass comes out with a comment and a little smirk. She is pretty happy all the time with her friends
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

T H E - R E L A T I O N ' S - F A U L T S::
Jewell and Teresa are amazing roommates along with teachers of each other their homeland language. This does cause a few difficulties in this relationship. Teresa often sleeps or doodles when Jewell is teaching her how to speak French. Jewell on the other hand pays attention to every Spanish lesson and believes that Teresa should repay her by listen to her lessons because pays attention during Teresa's lessons even if they are boring. Jewell now is starting to make Teresa pay a fine when ever she falls asleep or doodles. They are often at each other's necks as they bicker with each other over this. They also have langue barriers as they both have different levels of understanding the langues they both speak so this causes language barriers often. Also if one of them pronounced something wrong the other will tease them for a while.
As roommates they always seem to be be at each other's necks about something. They agrue a lot because of their very different personalities. Sometimes if something moves they will yell at each other til one backs down. If rent is due and one of them couldn't play off their part of the rent then the other will yell at them for long amount of times. Later the one who could pay rent will get revenge. At the end of the day they are their relationship is pretty normal.

H E R - S T O R Y - O N - H O W - T H E Y - M E T::
The boat moved slowly along the sea to England. Jewell sat on the bench. It was strange being away from France, her old home. She flicked open her necklace to show a picture of her family. Tears started up in her eyes because she knew she could never go back to France now. She saw a stranger sitting by themselves. "Hello. I'm Jewell and you are?" Jewell asked as she held out her paw to shake their paw. "I'm not interested in talking to strangers." they said. Jewell looked down. The ocean was fine, but this stranger is. The stranger was down right rude to her. So what now? She was homesick and missed her family. As Jewell walked away an unlikely encounter happened. A whale jumped in front of sunset. "Whoa! What a beauty!" Jewell said to her self. An announcement started telling the guest that dinner is ready to be served til ten at night. Her stomach growled after the announcement. "So time to get dinner." Jewell thought as she walked to the dinning hall. She heard ruckus in the main lobby so she went to investigate. "Teresa went over to a table then flipped it. "Stop now!" they yelled at other Kalon. They looked like a female to Jewell. "Then give me the key!" she yelled back. "No! I told you it was for staff only." they yelled back. The Kalon seemed to threaten to flip the coach over. "Fine, here you go! Just leave with them and if you flip anything else security would kick you out." they said as they toss the keys to her. She happily picked them up then rushed to her room. She flew past Jewell. "Hey, you about ran me over!" Jewell yell. She didn't pay any attention to Jewell as she continued on running. A security guard came running past with the other Kalon from the fight. Jewell just shrugged it off and went to dinner.
"I'm going to have a spaghetti with your shrimp sauce along with some bread please." Jewell requested to the waiter. The waiter nodded at her dinner request. Her dinner came out swiftly and was carried by the same waiter. She thanked the waiter then started to eat it. "How was it?" the waiter asked as he took the dishes. "It was amazing." Jewell replied. She handed the total cost of her dinner to the waiter along with a tip. The waiter walked away with the dishes and cash.
"France Jewell, please follow me because I have something to talk to you about." someone said. Jewell followed them because she knew she could trust them as they are part of the security staff. "We need you to keep an eye on this one individual for us. Her name is Teresa Mora and by her reaction you might know her." they said as they gave her a clipboard.
"Yes, I do because we are going to be roommates up in England so I'll be willing to keep an eye on her." Jewell said. She looked at the clipboard in amazement as she was about to meet her new roommate for the first time in real life. She rushed out of the room to meet Teresa. She got there very swiftly even when she wen to her room to get all her stuff, then she knocked on the door. Teresa answered and Jewell tried to hug her, but missed as Teresa dodged it. Teresa snickered a bit and Jewell's face light up in embarrassment. A new relationship started up that day and a bond that would last a lifetime.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #877 - donkey's tail - winner ^^

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:00 pm

this message has been copied & pasted onto both adopts to make sure everyone knows the winners

heyo everyone! I'm finally back here with the results! sorry this took awhile, I'm afraid it's a little hard
to explain why this took me so long so I won't say, but I thank you guys for being patient with me ;v;

anyway, first I'll announce the hm winners!
lordren & Leopardsong
catyclaws & ♡Chocolate♡
and
Mid-life & Placebo

and the winner of these kals will be trans! I loved the amazing amount of detail you put into your
form and when I was reading it I just got so absorbed into the story and the characters, it was like I was
reading my favorite book! you've been added to the refs ^^
elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catyclaws » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 pm

Thank you so much for the hm! Congrats to trans for winning the beautiful kalons and to the other hm winners.
catyclaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mousekewitz » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:11 pm

YO SWEET congrats to the other hm winners, and thank you so much for ours! congrats on your new kids, trans, im sure youll take great care of them <3 <3 <3

i have decided to move on from cs
im simply not as invested or active as i used to be

thank you to everyone who makes this site possible
to every supportive, kind community member ive met
the friends i have made and lost, the experiences ive had
its been an unforgettable ride & i will miss yall

thank you to my wife for introducing me
cs has been a huge part of our lives all this time
and im excited to see where life takes me next
mousekewitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:19 pm

oh my
      oh gosh
      um, wow,,,,,,
      this is a lot to take in,,,
      im????
      AAAAAAAAA i dont know what to say but thank you so much?????????????????????????????? qwq im really glad i got to try out for these two and im glad you liked my forms!! ;;w;;

also BIG congrats to the hms !!!! ;w; tbh i read over like.. all the forms at least twice bc yall had such creative and cute ideas and your coding skills are wicked awesome!!!! i hope yall use your ideas in the future because they were all very creative and engaging

there is more i could probably say but i dont want to drag this on Forever so |'D thank you again!!!! <33333

edit: also!!! if you would like me to not use your art, please let me know either here or thru pms! i totally understand if you rather keep it and there wont be any hard feelings :")
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me