Re: Valentine's Shop [Closed]

Postby Nodell » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:16 pm

Simonpet wrote:Bump

I just did the rollings last night and I have a few cuddlebugs and RPWs to make, so it may take a few days (max). ^^
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:44 pm

With Nodell's permission, I took over with doing the stuff for the rollings. :> I ended up having to re-roll the numbers since the original ones got lost, RIP.

viixen - 12 sweetheart sacrifices
    • 58 sweethearts
    • Change it lotion - With this special item you can change the ears and tail of your RPW if you want to, can only be used once on your RPW!
    • 54 sweethearts
    • A complete (shaded & colored) fullbody RPW piece of art by me (please PM me the RPW you would like me to draw)
    • Glowing biscuit - Not sure why you'd want feed that to your wolves . . . but if you do, we've heard that it gives their paint the power to make others fall in love.
    • Peach - Hmm, these peaches seem to do odd things to cuddlebugs. Feed this to your little guy to give them an edit! Edits may only be done to the antennae, ears, wings, or tail! The build of the body shouldn't have any edits to it.
    • Rare rainbow paint brush - This can change your paint rarity to rare!
    • Sap - Gross. . . This turns your RPW's paint into sap. Good luck cleaning that up.
    • Breeding voucher - This special ticket will allow your mated RPW's to breed an extra time!
    • 43 sweethearts
    • Two cuddlebugs by me:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weeping_Angel }Y{ - 1 assorted chocolates & 1 sweetheart sacrifice
    • Cuddlebug wing - A wing that a cuddlebug shed! Use this to make your own cuddlebug with a maximum of two edits. Edits may only be done to the antennae, ears, wings, or tail! The build of the body shouldn't have any edits to it. Message me for approval on customs!
    • Sap - Gross. . . This turns your RPW's paint into sap. Good luck cleaning that up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Apollo~ - 1 sweetheart sacrifice

IrkenChu - 7 sweetheart sacrifices
    • Peach - Hmm, these peaches seem to do odd things to cuddlebugs. Feed this to your little guy to give them an edit! Edits may only be done to the antennae, ears, wings, or tail! The build of the body shouldn't have any edits to it.
    • Twin potion - It appears to be a vial with two colors on it. No matter how much you shake the vial, the colors won't mix together, reminds me of oil and water. But apparently it grants pups when you drink it! It gives you twins.
    • A sketchy bust RPW piece of art by Nodell (please PM Nodell the RPW you would like them to draw)
    • A sketchy fullbody RPW piece of art by Nodell (please PM Nodell the RPW you would like them to draw)
    • Box of sweethearts - This isn't your normal box of sweethearts. Feed this to your wolf to make them grow candy in their paint! The candy doesn't have be Sweethearts, chose whatever you wish!
    • An RPW by me:
    • A cuddlebug by me:

Simonpet - 1 assorted chocolates & 1 sweetheart sacrifice
    • Ancient love letter - Allows you to pick 2 traits from the parents you'd like to pass down to a pup!
    • Cooldown stopwatch - This item allows you to skip a breeding cool down!

Doom Paws - 3 sweetheart sacrifices
    • Ancient love letter - Allows you to pick 2 traits from the parents you'd like to pass down to a pup!
    • 50 sweethearts

☁Lady Raincloud☁ - 3 sweetheart sacrifices
    • An RPW by me:
    • A cuddlebug by me:

Firedancer77 - 2 sweetheart sacrifices
    • Cupid's arrow - A special arrow that allows you to breed a wolf (one time) that has no breeding slots left! But note that if you plan on breeding 2 wolves that don't have breeding slots left, you'd need two arrows. You may only use one of these on a wolf in it's lifetime!
    • Hairstyle comb - Don't like the style of your hair? Change it with this item!

River Song - 1 sweetheart sacrifice
    • Triplet potion - It appears to be a vial with two colors on it. No matter how much you shake the vial, the colors won't mix together, reminds me of oil and water. But apparently it grants pups when you drink it! It gives you triplets.

booklover789 - 3 sweetheart sacrifices
    • 53 sweethearts
    • A sketchy bust RPW piece of art by Nodell (please PM Nodell the RPW you would like them to draw)
    • Hair growth gel - Not feeling stylish enough lately? Try our Hair Growth Gel! This magical gel will give you flowing locks of hair in no time!

Pasta. - 2 sweetheart sacrifices
    • A complete (shaded & colored) bust RPW piece of art by me (please PM me the RPW you would like me to draw)
    • 59 sweethearts

Snowseph - 1 assorted chocolates
    • Lovebird's feather - Use this feather to give your RPW chibi wings!
    This was rolled by Nodell

Amberlilli - 2 sweetheart sacrifices
    • 57 sweethearts
    • A cuddlebug by me:

It would be 10/10 if you could PM me ASAP if you got art from me! I am taking a complete hiatus from CS in a week so I need to get things done.

The shop is now closed! You may no longer buy any more items! You may convert any remaining sweethearts to paint gems. It is a 1:1 ratio.
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me