Re: Batch #923

Postby SnowFoxx21 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:13 am

Name: Sunset
Gender for breeding: Female
Writing:

Sunset was born in the nursery. Sunset had a twin, called Ruby. They were loved dearly by their parents. Ruby and Sunset were very close. They would always play together, and were somehow adopted by the same couple.

The woman was kind and loving. She gave the viscets all they needed. The man. however, was violent and mean, sometimes stepping on the viscets purposely, or holding a large knife up whenever he got mad. However, despite this, the two viscets lived (mostly) peacefully with the two humans for about a year.

Until that one day.

The mother became pregnant. A few months passed, and a baby girl was born.

The viscets could tell the father hated the girl from the very start. Every time he passed the room, he glared at the crib. He would also shake the crib violently until the baby started crying. The mother soon had to sleep with the baby, in fear that the father would try to kill it while it was sleeping.

The viscets lived in fear for one year.

However, they soon started to love the baby girl. She was calm, and petted them. She gave them attention, when the woman would sometimes wave them away, when she was cooking. She never pulled their tails, or stepped on them, or spilled boiling water on them. She just cuddled them, and let them nuzzle her. She shared her toys, her food, and everything she had. They started sleeping with her.

The man grew more and more angry each day, pulling the girls arm, or hitting her, or dropping her on the floor, saying it was a accident. So the viscets were there to comfort the girl, now named Alice, after every tear. The three became inseparable.

But one night, the viscet woke up smelling thick smoke. They rushed to the stairs, where flames covered the body of the woman, dead. They leaped out a window to see the man, grinning with a evil glint in his eye, mumbling under his breath.

The viscets suddenly remembered the girl. They rushed back in to find the girl unconscious, on the bed, with some minor burns. Ruby and Sunset dragged her out the door.

The man spotted them, and his smile faded, turning into a wicked snarl. He dove at the girl.

Ruby rose up to defend her, her teeth bared. She jumped up and slashed his throat. The man looked at his wound calmly, then looking down, pulled a knife out of his pocket, and hurled it. Ruby's eyes went wide, and tried to dodge, but she wasn't quick enough, and the knife embedded itself in her throat. Ruby fell to the floor and her eyes closed.

Sunset had dragged the unconscious Alice into the trees nearby, watching the scene with horror, all her instincts screaming at her to help Ruby. But Sunset knew that she was likely to die, and then, who would take care of Alice? She was too little to fend for herself. Her heart ached as Ruby fell, dead. She curled her tail around Alice as the man crumpled to the floor, his eyes still open. She gasped as the eyes glared at her. Sunset grabbed Alice's leg, pulling her along, as the man's eyes continued to follow them into the darkness.

Sunset left Alice at someone's doorstep, knowing she, herself, could never raise both of them. She was heartbroken, having lost her family, beloved sister, home, and her human friend in one evening. She slowly cried herself to sleep.

When she awoke the next morning, she was in a familiar room. Wh-where am- Wait. The nursery? Sunset had somehow been found and returned to the nursery. She blinked as people started filing in, peering at all the viscets. She glanced around, and jumped. Her mother was sitting next to her.

Her mother nuzzled her. "Hello, dear."

Sunset blinked. "Mom?"

"Yes, my dear. I smelled your scent near the woods, and told one of the humans to rescue you." Her mother gazed at her.

"Mother... there was a fire, and he killed Ruby, and..."

"O-oh. Really? T-That's not... good..." Her mother's eyes opened wide, then a sad expression appeared on her face.

"Oh, mother..." Sunset leaned into her, crying.

Her mother nuzzled her. "It's ok, dear. I must leave you now, but I know you. You are brave. You are strong. Goodbye, my child."

Her mother broke away and headed towards another room, shooting her a last glance.

You are brave. You are strong.

Her mother's words bounced around her head.

Brave. Strong.

Yes. I am brave. I am strong.

She sat up straight, wiping away the tears.

It's time for a new life now.

But, Ruby, Alice, I will never forget you.

(637 words)

Art: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3530919

Is this ok? I hope I did it right : P
SnowFoxx21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IMadeYouRead.This » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:06 pm

Dropping out
Last edited by IMadeYouRead.This on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
»»-------------------¤--------------------««
My ToyHouse
My Viscets

.....·• •·.....
Male
Bi
♡ Taken ♡

»»-------------------¤--------------------««
Artwork by Corgi
IMadeYouRead.This

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:16 am

4 days left
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illumié » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:04 am

Name:
Adrian

Gender for breeding:
Female

Sexual orientation:
Pansexual, potentially. She doesn't care the gender of whom she winds up with as long as she's attached to them.

Info on her character:
-Sly, Abrasive, Confident, Flirtatious, Sassy, Short-tempered and easily annoyed, Vicious, Intimidating, Brutal, Attentive
-Unlike Cupid, she'd rather not love. She's never found someone she's really attracted to (that is until Caramelle)
- Learned how to fight no generally be intimidating from a young age thanks to Sullivan
-Inherited Sullivan's especially sharp teeth
-keeps her claws like razors
-Notmal attire is some sort of jean outfit (Only as an anthro, feral version just wears the jacket) as well as a few silver stud earrings
-Though her parents sometimes get on her nerves, she shares traits with both of them and enjoys spending time with them sometimes, pulling evil pranks or talking about plants with Sullivan and making some matches with Adrian. However, she much prefers to do her own thing when she wants
-Cupid=Dad, Sullivan=Daddy so people can know who she's referring to
-Keeps a flower garden and acts like they're her children
-blinded by her belief that she can tell when two people are a perfect match
-She's learned to pay close attention to even small details as she doesn't like to miss things in people

Parent relationship story:
"What up, Dads!" Says Adrian with a cheeky grin as she strides past them.
"And where have you been all this time?" Sullivan returns sharply, grabbing his daughter by the arm.
"That's easy~ What is: makin' some lo-ove!" She says as if she's answering a question in jeopardy, not losing her smile in the slightest. Sullivan lets go of his daughter's arm and waits for the conversation that is about to unfold to happen, knowing Adrian has struck a soft spot in Cupid.
"That's my girl!" Exclaims Cupid as he mixes up his current concoction of love poison. "Any good finds?"
"Oh, so many wonderful couples to be made." Says Adrian nonchalantly. "One poor sap was even trying to get a date from ME, but CLEARLY he was meant to be with that darling little bartender who was way more his type..."
At hearing this, Cupid suddenly bolts up from his work. "Honey, honey, honey..." He says, walking over to her and grasping her shoulders, a look of worry passing over his face. "You've just gotta find someone for you too!"
"Oh no, not this again," groans Adrian in agitation, realizing what she's done.
"Don't "not this again" me, sweetheart! You know that everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, needs that special someone in their life and it's about time you set out and blah blah blah..."
After several minutes of grumpily, but quietly listening to her father rant on (as she knew she couldn't stop him at this point though she's certain she's at LEAST as good with relationships as Cupid. She just hadn't wanted one for herself,) she turns to her other parent. He's sitting there laughing eccentrically at her predicament. Adrian, however, knows him well and isn't even remotely upset at his reaction; she even in fact starts to giggle a little too. She's rather charmed by her father Sullivan's wonky personality and emotions and can't help but feel her annoyance melt at his inappropriate timing.
"Wanna help me out, daddy?" She says, voice muffled due to her attempt to drown her giggles in her hand. Sullivan just continues laughing. It's not like even he could do anything when Cupid is like this. Adrian sighs, knowing there is no escape. Cupid, having not even noticed the side-conversation that went on, finally finishes off his speech, clearly waiting for his response. Luckily, Adrian knows just what to say. She sighs once more, utterly defeated.
"Alright, dad. Soon as I'm done feeding my babies (her flowers), I'll officially set out to find myself "the one"." She smiles broadly and embraces him. "I'm off to the garden then. Later, dad." She then skips dramatically over to Sullivan, gives him a quick peck on the cheek, and says good-bye to him as well. Then she leans in and says in a whisper, "and if anyone comes up to me who falls short of "the one", I'll make sure they regret it." She gives him an intimidating and sharp-toothed grin which he returns.
"Go get 'em," he whispers back with a sinister snarl.

Meeting "the one":
Adrian gazed in disbelief across the club. She had found her. The ONE. The girl seemed to emit a glow from her seat at the bar, illuminating far brighter than the less-worthy lights of the nightclub. She was wearing an attention-catching red dress and a rose being her ear, and spun her drink slowly in her hand as if it were a swirling glass of solid gold. Male viscets were huddled around her, but it was clear she was very much alone. A rose before a group of parasitic weeds. Feeling Adrian's gaze, the rose turned her head to meet it and smiled. It was a smile of false sweetness; it was clear to Adrian she thought herself far above her. What a rose was she, so majestically sharp and yet not properly bloomed, for though her stem towered over many, she thought her place to be higher than it truly stands. Oh dear queen, thought Adrian. I'll knock you down from that throne of yours.

The viscet that Adrian picked out is Caramelle! (Click HERE for her info) They are a couple, partially with the help of some love poison that Adrian slipped her. Caramelle normally acts like she's above everyone else, but she cant help but feel lowered to a normal level when she's around Adrian, such is the way with love. Adrian can be somewhat commanding, mostly just because she's the only one who CAN be to Caramelle without severe repercussions, but she can also be surprisingly tender. She treats Caramelle almost like she's one of her plants, but that just means she loves her as she rarely shares her love with anyone outside her family and her flowers. She even often refers to Caramelle as her "rose" (realizing that Caramelle, is, in fact, a viscet; it's just a term of endearment.) Though Caramelle doesn't have much of a way with people and was quite standoffish to Sullivan and Cupid, She's sharp-witted, quick, and headstrong, so she was accepted.

Last edited by illumié on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:18 am, edited 23 times in total.
Image𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚, 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖌𝖘Image
art by halcyoncreature
illumié

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:20 am

this has been extended by four more days since it has been requested <3 good luck
~VAle
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:30 am

going to be judging this very soon with tiny
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catskitten » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:33 am

how long we have?
(ack i didnt finish and kept forgetting

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:16 am

Illumié wrote:

Name:
Adrian

Gender for breeding:
Female

Sexual orientation:
Pansexual, potentially. She doesn't care the gender of whom she winds up with as long as she's attached to them.

Info on her character:
-Sly, Abrasive, Confident, Flirtatious, Sassy, Short-tempered and easily annoyed, Vicious, Intimidating, Brutal, Attentive
-Unlike Cupid, she'd rather not love. She's never found someone she's really attracted to (that is until Caramelle)
- Learned how to fight no generally be intimidating from a young age thanks to Sullivan
-Inherited Sullivan's especially sharp teeth
-keeps her claws like razors
-Notmal attire is some sort of jean outfit (Only as an anthro, feral version just wears the jacket) as well as a few silver stud earrings
-Though her parents sometimes get on her nerves, she shares traits with both of them and enjoys spending time with them sometimes, pulling evil pranks or talking about plants with Sullivan and making some matches with Adrian. However, she much prefers to do her own thing when she wants
-Cupid=Dad, Sullivan=Daddy so people can know who she's referring to
-Keeps a flower garden and acts like they're her children
-blinded by her belief that she can tell when two people are a perfect match
-She's learned to pay close attention to even small details as she doesn't like to miss things in people

Parent relationship story:
"What up, Dads!" Says Adrian with a cheeky grin as she strides past them.
"And where have you been all this time?" Sullivan returns sharply, grabbing his daughter by the arm.
"That's easy~ What is: makin' some lo-ove!" She says as if she's answering a question in jeopardy, not losing her smile in the slightest. Sullivan lets go of his daughter's arm and waits for the conversation that is about to unfold to happen, knowing Adrian has struck a soft spot in Cupid.
"That's my girl!" Exclaims Cupid as he mixes up his current concoction of love poison. "Any good finds?"
"Oh, so many wonderful couples to be made." Says Adrian nonchalantly. "One poor sap was even trying to get a date from ME, but CLEARLY he was meant to be with that darling little bartender who was way more his type..."
At hearing this, Cupid suddenly bolts up from his work. "Honey, honey, honey..." He says, walking over to her and grasping her shoulders, a look of worry passing over his face. "You've just gotta find someone for you too!"
"Oh no, not this again," groans Adrian in agitation, realizing what she's done.
"Don't "not this again" me, sweetheart! You know that everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, needs that special someone in their life and it's about time you set out and blah blah blah..."
After several minutes of grumpily, but quietly listening to her father rant on (as she knew she couldn't stop him at this point though she's certain she's at LEAST as good with relationships as Cupid. She just hadn't wanted one for herself,) she turns to her other parent. He's sitting there laughing eccentrically at her predicament. Adrian, however, knows him well and isn't even remotely upset at his reaction; she even in fact starts to giggle a little too. She's rather charmed by her father Sullivan's wonky personality and emotions and can't help but feel her annoyance melt at his inappropriate timing.
"Wanna help me out, daddy?" She says, voice muffled due to her attempt to drown her giggles in her hand. Sullivan just continues laughing. It's not like even he could do anything when Cupid is like this. Adrian sighs, knowing there is no escape. Cupid, having not even noticed the side-conversation that went on, finally finishes off his speech, clearly waiting for his response. Luckily, Adrian knows just what to say. She sighs once more, utterly defeated.
"Alright, dad. Soon as I'm done feeding my babies (her flowers), I'll officially set out to find myself "the one"." She smiles broadly and embraces him. "I'm off to the garden then. Later, dad." She then skips dramatically over to Sullivan, gives him a quick peck on the cheek, and says good-bye to him as well. Then she leans in and says in a whisper, "and if anyone comes up to me who falls short of "the one", I'll make sure they regret it." She gives him an intimidating and sharp-toothed grin which he returns.
"Go get 'em," he whispers back with a sinister snarl.

Meeting "the one":
Adrian gazed in disbelief across the club. She had found her. The ONE. The girl seemed to emit a glow from her seat at the bar, illuminating far brighter than the less-worthy lights of the nightclub. She was wearing an attention-catching red dress and a rose being her ear, and spun her drink slowly in her hand as if it were a swirling glass of solid gold. Male viscets were huddled around her, but it was clear she was very much alone. A rose before a group of parasitic weeds. Feeling Adrian's gaze, the rose turned her head to meet it and smiled. It was a smile of false sweetness; it was clear to Adrian she thought herself far above her. What a rose was she, so majestically sharp and yet not properly bloomed, for though her stem towered over many, she thought her place to be higher than it truly stands. Oh dear queen, thought Adrian. I'll knock you down from that throne of yours.

The viscet that Adrian picked out is Caramelle! (Click HERE for her info) They are a couple, partially with the help of some love poison that Adrian slipped her. Caramelle normally acts like she's above everyone else, but she cant help but feel lowered to a normal level when she's around Adrian, such is the way with love. Adrian can be somewhat commanding, mostly just because she's the only one who CAN be to Caramelle without severe repercussions, but she can also be surprisingly tender. She treats Caramelle almost like she's one of her plants, but that just means she loves her as she rarely shares her love with anyone outside her family and her flowers. She even often refers to Caramelle as her "rose" (realizing that Caramelle, is, in fact, a viscet; it's just a term of endearment.) Though Caramelle doesn't have much of a way with people and was quite standoffish to Sullivan and Cupid, She's sharp-witted, quick, and headstrong, so she was accepted.

So after long consideration me and steampunkvale has decided that you are the winner.We we're so happy to see a lot of love and hard work in this forum and are proud to give you Cupid and Sullivan's child.

Thank you for all the participating forms and attempts.We really appreciate it.
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illumié » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:57 am

Thank you very much, tiny and steampunkvale! I fell in love with her instantly, so I'm super happy I've won her and I promise to take excellent care of her!~
Image𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚, 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖌𝖘Image
art by halcyoncreature
illumié

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me