Re: L.O.C. Adopts - Abandoned cubs

Postby Batman » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:47 pm

Hey Starry, when do you think you could judge? I can help judge the other cub that I didn't try out for:)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..
xxxxxxx Links
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxButtons made by me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..
ImageImageImage
Art by Wyer, Mr.Boodle, Magnaskies

Batman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: L.O.C. Adopts - Abandoned cubs

Postby Lady Bun » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:32 pm

▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
┌ --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ┐
Username: DominateOne
Cub name: Duinea/Duin
Cub Gender: Male
Which cub?: The black one~
Personality: A bit into himself//Forgetful//brave
Short story:
1 fact about L.O.C. Mating is a sacred thing for the lions

WIP
Lady Bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: L.O.C. Adopts - Abandoned cubs - FINISH FORMS!

Postby starry--knight » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:53 pm

bump!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sjmaef5 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:27 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Username: sjmaef5
    Cub name: Millie
    Cub Gender: female
    Which cub?: the silver one
    Personality: Millie is kind, cautious, shy, intelligent, caring, careful, honest, alert, calm, and friendly.
    1 fact about L.O.C. they live to be about 600 years old

Username: sjmaef5
    Cub name: Sasha
    Cub Gender: female
    Which cub?: Brown
    Personality: Sasha is much different from her sister, she is...Curious, brave, outgoing, humorous, hyper, positive, sly, sneaky, energetic, proud, and kind.
    1 fact about L.O.C. They live on a small rock, planet, that is empty and surrounded by space, yet they still call it home.

Story for both (about both but is mainly about Millies experience)

Millie squirmed around her litter mate "Sasha." They had not opened their eyes yet. Their mother looked down at them with loving eyes, as well as their father. About 2 weeks latter the cubs opens their eyes. Their parents we delighted to see their precious cub's eyes. Both parents were warriors. After about 2 weeks after the cubs had opened their eyes their mother & father had to go to a another planet, which at the time, was not happy with Millie and Sasha's kind. Their parents licked them on the head and said goodbye. When the warriors got back, their heads were dropped. A family friend came over and licked the cubs. "Sasha, Millie, your parents will not be coming back."The lion sniffed. "What do you mean" meowed Sasha. "Your parents have died in battle, we have already taken them to the Lake of eternity." She walked away with her head low. The cubs curled up together. They each cried a bit. No one could orphan them. All the lioness old enuff to have cubs had had cubs. Sasha and Millie knew they would have to learn things by themselves. As of now they are teaching themselves by watching the other lions. They like to go exploring, though Millie is very cautious. They miss their parents but are still living happily.

This is between 200 and 300 words but if I counted wrong please tell me. If it's ok I would like to keep my story. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by sjmaef5 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
sjmaef5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Blackberry* » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:24 pm

Username:
    *Blackberry*
    About me:
    I have been on chickensmoothie for 3 years and around 9 months. This is my first time trying for a L.O.C. adopt, so you can already guess that I own 0 currently. If my username is too long for you to type or what, you are welcome to call me, BB, my original nickname, Black and Berry, my friends gave me that nickname..
    Cub name:
    Shiro
    Cub's name meaning:
    It means white in Japanese, I wanted to name this guy, a nice name that suits his coat/ Even though he isn't white, it is close to white, but darker in color, right?
    Cub Gender:
    male
    The reason for choosing his gender as male:
    I choose male, because his colour totally shouts, 'M' 'A' 'L' 'E', you get what I mean, don't you? There isn't much to write here anymore, so off we go to view the other parts of the form.
    Which cub?:
    The gray cub/ the second one / one on the right
    Why him?:
    I wanted Shiro, is because, his pelt, reminds me of a snow leopard. It is just that his coat color, is not white, the rest seems perfect. I believe Shiro would make the perfect first L.O.C. cub I own, or the first one I own. This love I have for him, is a lot, so much, that even the universe can't take it, of course it won't fall down. Anyway, I don't feel like writing more, because we have tons of other parts of the form, but I want to tell you, that I can write tons and tons about this cute fluffy guy here. He is so adorable, no one can resist him. Well, you can see many forms for him right? That means he is unresistable. What am I saying? let's go to the other part of the form! Yay!
    Personality:
    Shiro is kindhearted by nature, anyway, to sum up all his personality, there are more good facts about him, than bad facts. Since the bad is lesser, I will start with bad then to the good side of him. He is kind of a half-half.
    Short story:
    Shiro snapped at his brother than walked off alone, annoyed, the first time in ages he was was annoyed by his brother. He walked towards the forest, not even knowing where he was going at all. Ignoring the small drizzle of rain that just started. He sniffed, getting a small cold as he walked, he started to feel much better, than turned around to head back to his 'home'. But somehow, he had got lost in the forest. Shiro whimpered, scared. He hated thunder and he could only shelter under a tree. He shrugged, and started running, guessing his way back home, when all of a sudden, he reached a dead end. Falling down with worry, he shouted, '' Help! Help! Someone! Please! '' He sighed, it was hopeless. When all of a sudden, he saw a familiar shape, and it had emerald eyes. ''Brother?'' he asked weakly. It could be some kind of big cat, that was hungry, and was interested in eating a cub, who was defenceless. But it turned out to be his brother, he felt so happy to realize it was his brother. Shiro lept towards his brother, sobbing at the same time. His brother calmed him down, and said softly, staring into Shiro's topaz eyes, '' Can we go back home now, little brother? '' Shrio nodded happily, and climbed onto his brothers back. His brother carried him back home, dried him up, let him eat something, than covering him with a blanket to sleep. Shiro closed his eyes sleepily, '' Thanks. Big brother.. '' he whispered, then fell asleep.

266 words 1449 characters

1 fact about L.O.C.
    They cannot officially have a mate or breed until they have reached 200 years of age.
Last edited by *Blackberry* on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Update: July 31st 2016
I will be really busy until after october or something due to studies. I will be trying to catch up on the adoptables I work in. Please shoot me a PM if you want to enquire whether I want to keep my adoptables before deciding to give them away.
*Blackberry*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArizonaT3a » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:49 pm

Username:
Cub name:
Arashi, because he reminds me of a storm. That's what it means in Japanese is Storm.
Cub Gender:
Male because he gives off this male type of look.
Which cub?:
The grey one please.
Personality:

Short story: (300 words or less)
1 fact about L.O.C.

Ahh W.I.P I will get back to it right away tomorrow but its 2 in the morning right now.
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starlight109 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:57 am

bump <3
Ray pixel by me

Art by Neara
Starlight109

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Username:
SpartanAmethyst

Cub name:
Semira
Name meaning "nighttime companion".

Cub Gender:
Female

Which cub?:
The dark cub; on the right c:

Element:
Darkness
It's like a black fog that hides her and disorients her enemies.
Often you can see little hints of it swirling around her paws.

Warrior Specialty:
Scout

Personality:
Typically very soft spoken and shy, Semira is much more standoffish than her sibling. Even though she's pretty quiet though, Semira is a warrior at heart, and will viciously fight to protect what she believes in. She doesn't believe in the idea of hating someone, rather she thinks that you hate what they do or how they act. She's typically a very chill L.O.C., but can run great distances at surprising speeds; sometimes she thinks she's more cheetah than Lion!

Theme Song:
This is Gospel by Panic! at the Disco.

Short story:
"Hey! Stop it, I don't want to- ouch! Get OFF!" Giving a kick with her powerful hind legs, Semira threw off her offending cubmate, giving a soft huff as he recoiled and looked at her with confusion.
"What is wrong with you?" He whined, tail lowering.
"I don't want to play," Semira murmured, turning to walk away again. The tan cub only looked on sadly as she left, but was eventually pulled into another romp by the boys of another litter.

Finally pulling to a halt after a long, aimless walk, Semira looked up to see where she had ended up. She was at the edge of the river, right at the border of the dark lands. Ears pulling back fearfully, she took a step back, but her golden eyes were locked on the shadowy lands. There was something alluring about the darkness... Taking back her step, Semira moved closer, golden eyes sparkling as they searched the looming shadows.

"You know, you shouldn't be hanging around this border, young one."

Giving a startled gasp, Semira leapt around to see who had crept up behind her. It was a large male, with blonde-tipped bangs. His lime green eyes stared down at her disinterestedly, but she could see concern in their vibrant depths. "Come, lets walk back this way," the male said, turning to walk away. Semira, intrigued by him, quickly bounded behind.

"I-I'm Semira," she stuttered, trying to strike up a conversation with this handsome stranger. She saw him smile, and returned it with her own shy grin.

"I'd heard you needed someone to take care of you," he said simply. Looking down at her, the big male gave a soft laugh. "I came to give you that. Now come, enough of the Dark Lands. Let's go home," he said softly.
300 words exactly c:

1 fact about L.O.C.
The lions stand about Ten feet tall, so about twice as tall as an average human, but have been known to grow as tall as fifteen.
Last edited by SpartanAmethyst on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:59 am

closing to judge In 2 days! Finish forms!

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lion star » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:41 pm

Username: lion star
Cub name: smoke
Cub Gender: male
Which cub?: grey cub
Personality: happy go lucky but secretive
Short story: him and his sister were abandoned when they were very young. They traveled together for a while and then his sister was adopted and he was not. He was happy for his sister but sad that he was not so he traveled some more and met many different people some were very mean and others very nice he seemed to have been in every kind of situation and had done just about every thing. He was just about to give up on being adopted then out of nowhere he was adopted(by me maybe) the end
1 fact about L.O.C. never trusts a stranger
lion star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me